The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

These days i can only cum while screwing to women with small tits…and only in one position…with their feet on my shoulders while they teasing me with their feet and toes.

And i will always and forever remember my session with our fellow samster sister here Vivian back in 2006 (her handle was badvivian or something). Loved her very small tits and she wore my fishnet stockings as per my request. She told me she is very conscious of her smallish tits, despite me reassuring her that there are many men out there that loves and adores small or flat tits. To me, she was beautiful.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
These days i can only cum while screwing to women with small tits…and only in one position…with their feet on my shoulders while they teasing me with their feet and toes.

And i will always and forever remember my session with our fellow samster sister here Vivian back in 2006 (her handle was badvivian or something). Loved her very small tits and she wore my fishnet stockings as per my request. She told me she is very conscious of her smallish tits, despite me reassuring her that there are many men out there that loves and adores small or flat tits. To me, she was beautiful.
Wow bro ! ...u managed to screw a samstress in here ...that's an achievement very few bros here can do....kudos to u !...u said her tits were small, how abt her pussy ??...hairy, neatly trimmed or clean shaven, u didn't tell us

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-11-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
Raynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaynor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No problem with flat chested, when big boobs start sagging, then flat chest wins
Old 17-11-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I should have mentioned that she was a freelancer.

If i remember correctly, she was shaved and was tight…cos she was young early 20s. The very small tiny tits, and the fishnet stockings were such a turn on. I remember unloading so much inside the condom while having her foot in my mouth and my hands were fondling her lovely breasts.

Unfortunately I didn’t have a follow up session with her. Wish i could do it with her again. It has been 17 years. She was such a sexy good looker then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow bro ! ...u managed to screw a samstress in here ...that's an achievement very few bros here can do....kudos to u !...u said her tits were small, how abt her pussy ??...hairy, neatly trimmed or clean shaven, u didn't tell us
Old 21-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Still one of my best catch. Lady boss now
Old 22-11-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Flat chest no problem.
Pretending to be busty with pads, push ups when flat chest, really do not like.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Looks like chestnut
Old 22-11-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thisisdamngood
how much
Old 22-11-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiepusss View Post
Looks like chestnut
Hahaha! Tune it up! Actually eraser tits very sensitive!
Old 22-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
thisisdamngood
how much
Reminds me of my encounter with the 3 sisters. 2 of them are like this or even flatter (eldest sister). She was an amazing lover.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 22-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Reminds me of my encounter with the 3 sisters. 2 of them are like this or even flatter (eldest sister). She was an amazing lover.
happyforyou.
mindsharing viapm?
Old 22-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4471 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 22-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah this thread makes me think of my ex girl friend long time ago, use to be a teacher, skinny and flat chested but horny and give s good BJ and sex.
Old 23-11-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

Woa looks like 2cm long nipples
Old 23-11-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Woa looks like 2cm long nipples
The feeling will sucking on them, really shiok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1