The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 21
turbo_power deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: T H ktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Tan
if ur Fun i will not get angry.....but for that matter you is not Fun! i know for a fact that xx dun go back we will NEVER EVER be able to get fun out. so no point calling him anymore. but u guys......u guys did hear me saying about friday DB mah.....kns.....arghhhhhh dun say liao lah.....if u guys wanna go MG go ahead and have fun.....i go DB myself.
do u remember u actually initiated once last friday but later stage u cancelled, although u mention in bs nite, but how i know this time is really real, can't blame me mah...
Old 04-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_power
do u remember u actually initiated once last friday but later stage u cancelled, although u mention in bs nite, but how i know this time is really real, can't blame me mah...

dun worry lah....i shall never organise again.....
Old 04-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if ur Fun i will not get angry.....but for that matter you is not Fun! i know for a fact that xx dun go back we will NEVER EVER be able to get fun out. so no point calling him anymore. but u guys......u guys did hear me saying about friday DB mah.....kns.....arghhhhhh dun say liao lah.....if u guys wanna go MG go ahead and have fun.....i go DB myself.
Luckily I have told u earlier that I got a family gathering to attend. If not, sure kanna fuck by u.

Remember: It's a family gathering not because of any gals u can think of.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 21
turbo_power deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
cheer lah.............
Old 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Samster

Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
cheer lah.............

lim ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun guys at MG.....

laterz
Old 04-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U shdn't have organise at all in the very 1st place............. FOC bonk? Not heavy enough? U can tahan meh?????????? hahahahahaha.......
Old 04-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
U shdn't have organise at all in the very 1st place............. FOC bonk? Not heavy enough? U can tahan meh?????????? hahahahahaha.......
Big bro where are u lately?

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 04-06-2004, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
Big bro where are u lately?

beri sori..... principal from oversea came. need to entertain them... will be free after sat morning. more ever a sticky in TH call me everyday.. need to "siam" her for the time being... HAHAHAHA... Ah Tan know the whole story. KNS. Ask ah Tan to help me "potong Jalan" and he refused to help me. Toad...
Old 05-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
beri sori..... principal from oversea came. need to entertain them... will be free after sat morning. more ever a sticky in TH call me everyday.. need to "siam" her for the time being... HAHAHAHA... Ah Tan know the whole story. KNS. Ask ah Tan to help me "potong Jalan" and he refused to help me. Toad...

orrrrr.....u say until like that then i help lor....
Old 05-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro fun, your xx from th..i suppose then you watch faye wong concert with her?
Old 05-06-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Last friday DB was initiated by me...just to clarify.
In the end, no one going so cancelled....

Not sure why going DB last nite.. anyway.. why so worked up, Ah tan?
Old 05-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
what's whole story..??
Old 05-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 22
behappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to beholdbehappybe is a splendid one to behold

Can some cheongster please advise.
Me n a friend been to TH twice and was shock with all the girls swarming into our room. Even b4 our drinks arrive, there are about ten girls. Try stopping them but more girls keep coming into our room. Tell them off, they still keep coming in. VERY FRIGHTENING! By the time we left we had to give tips to 20+ girls.
Is there any way to control this. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spurs69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro behappy...

just tell them that you got something private and confidential to discuss with your friend. IF they still persist, just tell them that you got no money to tips them. I always use the same method and it works. Or you can tell them that you already got 4 girls, ask them to come in for next visit.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by behappybe
Can some cheongster please advise.
Me n a friend been to TH twice and was shock with all the girls swarming into our room. Even b4 our drinks arrive, there are about ten girls. Try stopping them but more girls keep coming into our room. Tell them off, they still keep coming in. VERY FRIGHTENING! By the time we left we had to give tips to 20+ girls.
Is there any way to control this. Thanks in advance.
just out of curiousity, when was that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1