The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

bro lightning, can pm me CC contacts. thanks very much
Old 08-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Wow, the more I visit this thread, the urge become stronger. Bro Lighting please can I have her contact? Thanks.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Thanks lighting bro, I make my move liao....nothing to comment much, she's a nice gal.....i meeup with her in prc after march.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 23
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

WOW! Chen Chen seems a great gem... She shall be the next on my hit list...
Old 08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Looks like u also bui tahan also can't get enuff of CC also...haha... nice to c u enjoy...
Yeah...I think it a value bonk consider that C boobs beauty giving you $100/2/1...anyway she leaving sometime in March , so we still have time to enjoy Butterfly and Flower

So bro Nayate, I actually drove her to bencoolen

Mr Cactus
Old 08-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
So bro Nayate, I actually drove her to bencoolen

Mr Cactus
Haha, so it's basically because of you that she postponed my timing from 3pm to 4pm?
Old 09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

After see so much of her posting here & thanks bro lightning for getting a gem. I think is quite hard to make a appointment with her after reading so much. Anyway I just try my luck lah. Sms her & got a reply. Lucky me. So time up & me FLY to GL. Call her up & she ask me to get a room & sms her the number. 15 min later. Ding Dong. As bro lightning mention, she does have a GREAT sense of dressing. We chit chat for a while & she like a snake coil up on me liao. Wah lau.... she do know how to seduce & warm a person up. Personally LOVE her big sparkling eyes. Can 放电. No wonder can connect with bro lightning. She ask me have I bath, I said no. She said playfully that if I am waiting for her to go bath....hahahaha. She a joker too.

So both strip & proceed to bathroom. Love her 2 tattoos. She gave me a good rub on my back & I did her back. While I did her back, she suddenly lean back & used her back to give me a short body rub. What a wonderful feeling. Wash away all those soap & she gave me a BBBJ in the bath room.

Both dried up & lead me to the bed by my little bro. Proceed by a good BBBJ. I gave her a good painting too. Cannot tahan. Cap up & on with the action. Dunno is stress or tired, cannot cum. Sweating all over. Then I told her nvm, proceed to rest a while. She said cannot. Must cum out. So she HJ & BBBJ my little bro. Finally unload CIM. By then all tired liao. So we both take a short rest & go clean up.

We chit chat for a while then her pone rang as her next appointment keep asking her to press forward. I told her is ok, she can go ahead 1st if she rush for time. She said is ok & ask me to walk with her till the main junction. Then we went seperate way.

Name: Cheng Cheng
Boob: C or D (BIG)
Figure: 9/10 (Slim)
Ht: Around 160
BBBJ: 8/10
French: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (like a rabbit but sometime she too loud)
GF: 9/10 (Very gf feeling.)

Damage: 100+20(hotel)+CD

RTF: yes
Old 09-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Damn, I'm starting to miss her. Contacted her two times for rtf and still can't get a slot due to full schedule.

I would continue to strive hard and get a slot again. For Bros who can get her, better arrange a next slot on the day you meet up with her. It's extremely hard to get her when she would be free.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Damn, I'm starting to miss her. Contacted her two times for rtf and still can't get a slot due to full schedule.

I would continue to strive hard and get a slot again. For Bros who can get her, better arrange a next slot on the day you meet up with her. It's extremely hard to get her when she would be free.
me same too but think twice her KC trap also damn power too
Old 09-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to bro who pm me. Please get the contact from TS. Is his gem. Sorry again.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Bros, everytime I log in and so much i have to post out. PM me ur request will try to give out contacts
Old 09-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, so it's basically because of you that she postponed my timing from 3pm to 4pm?
Haha..sorry bro, I met her at about 1pm, then went with her to City Plaza because she need to alter her pants, but since we have to wait for awhile, the rest of the story you know liao...

Missing her, call her for RTF soon, I might arrange for another round..heheh

Mr cactus
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Haha..sorry bro, I met her at about 1pm, then went with her to City Plaza because she need to alter her pants, but since we have to wait for awhile, the rest of the story you know liao...

Mr cactus
Wau Lau Seems like u enjoy too much and never gotten enuff... looks like u r going to be CC's RTF king
Old 09-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
me same too but think twice her KC trap also damn power too
Haha, think I've fallen for her KC trap. Just can't help but think about her eyes and her GFE...

Quote:

Mr cactus
Nevermind, my turn to meet her in the afternoon tomorrow. Quite early afternoon, guess you shouldn't be able to keep her away from me for another hour again, hehe
Old 09-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, think I've fallen for her KC trap. Just can't help but think about her eyes and her GFE...

Nevermind, my turn to meet her in the afternoon tomorrow. Quite early afternoon, guess you shouldn't be able to keep her away from me for another hour again, hehe
How you know I meeting her 2moro...haha

Just Kidding, just finish bonk with Xiao Yue from bro denden7070,,,nice babe

Mr cactus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread