The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: HEY!!! Team Monty Python

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LMFAO

Love it... watching you writhing and squirming trying to wriggle out of the blatant lie you told and doing so by lying some more.
Hilarious - and truly pathetic.

And what's more pathetic ..... a life as "a little bouncer/runner" being ordered around by his gik to walk her "Agent/Coyote" gals to the bars whilst trying to "market" them to unsuspecting Samsters on the side.
Poor you, what a ridiculous life!

SEAJ
Glad u love it! Can see how much u enjoyed being arse raped by so many people today. Definitely a good read at your pathetic reply. Especially the "so what". Lol.

Yah man. I damn pathetic Sia. U should come see for yourself. So u can laugh your arse off at my pathetic life. Hehe. Oops probably u are keeping yourself busy online fending off everyone than going out to enjoy your life.

Where are your supporters BTW? As well as informers/Intel? They left u alone to fight alone at the front line? Either u are too damn stupid or too fucking retarded.

Hopefully u will get second round of arse rape tomorrow.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: HEY!!! Team Monty Python

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Where are your supporters BTW? As well as informers/Intel?
In his fantasy
Old 07-07-2015, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14228 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Created for the two of you.

His kkj can't erect Liao. The only joy is from the rear! He is enjoying this!
Old 07-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hey Team Monty Python!!!

Quote:
Hey Team Monty Python - you wanna bring this convo back to where it belongs?
Or too chicken?
LMFAO
SEAJ
What a fucking idiot! Why start everything when its all cooled down? Now is time for moderator/s to deliver what they stated and banned the ones that re-start the fight.

Go back to the dark hole you call you mum's ass and hibernate for the rest of your sad attention seeking life. No one will miss you.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey Team Monty Python!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
What a fucking idiot! Why start everything when its all cooled down? Now is time for moderator/s to deliver what they stated and banned the ones that re-start the fight.

Go back to the dark hole you call you mum's ass and hibernate for the rest of your sad attention seeking life. No one will miss you.
ahpeck, ahpeck, ahpeck!! LMFAO

Don't you ever even think first before confusing your mouth with your arsehole?!

"......everything when its all cooled down...." - hoot hoot, yeah right!

Toodles!

SEAJ
Old 07-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

PROOF PROOF PROOF!
LMFAO

Well Dear Readers – I believe that I have provided more than enough “Proof” showing that it’s totally useless to engage these plonkers. They are such pathological liars, and worse, they have so much gall/are totally DEVOID OF ANY SELF-RESPECT that they can just glibly go from one lie to another without even batting an eyelid. Even when from one post to the very next one. Disgusting….and yet still incredible that there really are such outrageous degenerates.

I’ve said all along that there is no winning with crooks as they just outright lie and manipulate everything to their own needs and situation – which is the reception you will get if you ever have the misfortune of meeting up IRL with these SBF crook stealth agents.

Not only total waste of time, but such dangerous characters.

So do watch out and NEVER agree to meet up with them. And best to NOT even be in PM contact, because they ARE so polished in their tactics and lying that they will then easily manipulate you into meeting up.

If you want to read more about how these crooks operate and how you can best avoid them, please go to http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=508851

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-07-2015 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
PROOF PROOF PROOF!
LMFAO

Well Dear Readers – I believe that I have provided more than enough “Proof” showing that it’s totally useless to engage these plonkers. They are such pathological liars, and worse, they have so much gall/are totally DEVOID OF ANY SELF-RESPECT that they can just glibly go from one lie to another without even batting an eyelid. Even when from one post to the very next one. Disgusting….and yet still incredible that there really are such outrageous degenerates.

I’ve said all along that there is no winning with crooks as they just outright lie and manipulate everything to their own needs and situation – which is the reception you will get if you ever have the misfortune of meeting up IRL with these SBF crook stealth agents.

Not only total waste of time, but such dangerous characters.

So do watch out and NEVER agree to meet up with them. And best to NOT even be in PM contact, because they ARE so polished in their tactics and lying that they will then easily manipulate you into meeting up.
SEAJ
Seaj, are you talking through your kookoojiao again?
Old 07-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Poor SEAJ no one bothers about his fake crusade coz everyone exposed him so now forced to come back here ; to seek the attention his mother never gave him ; except when she was horny!

hahaha poor guy and like Mr T used to say ........ I PITY THE FOOL!
Old 07-07-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14228 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Tiagong he registered liao at the other forum name $$$$$ one and started his kpkb there. We pray for the best that he long stay there and here will be peaceful!
Old 07-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

HEY! Team Monty Python and your band of idiots!

The proof of the pudding is in the eating; and for others to now just judge for themselves.

Team Monty Python and their merry band of idiots will of course continue to flail impotently in their now useless tirade. But just so long as they keep it all in here, I’ll just leave them be for now.

But hey - if you idiots want more of the same pain, then “attract” me back with at last actually replying to:
Quote:
OK, since you insist on still acting blur – here are the specific questions based upon your own quite revealing previous statements in bold. Second time I ask you these questions as is, plus at least a couple more times previous, worded differently.

1. Why must blow things out of proportion when he just didn't pay the advertisement fee
Crook agents like you insist on not “outing” yourselves as agent and will refuse to advertise openly. That is all my concern with ad fees.
QUESTION – why are YOU so concerned about being caught doing promotion on here/being forced to pay Ad fees? Is it because then you cannot fool others into thinking that you are just a plain Samster instead of the crook stealth agent that you are?

2. maybe that crook got some good informations to share?
Crooks have the specific purpose of luring their prey into their traps for doing ANYTHING on SBF.
QUESTION – is this what you want? To be able to post anything up without restraint in order for you to lead your unsuspecting prey into your and your cohort’s trap?

3. My previous question: You want the Mod to allow EVERYONE including (and especially??!!) crooks to post without fear of being accused?
Your reply: Yup, why not? my post above explained, you can refer to it
QUESTION – there is absolutely no reason why crooks should be allowed to run rampant on SBF trapping and robbing Samsters - and here you are advocating precisely this. I don’t think I even need to ask this question as it’s quite apparent - Are you one such crook and thus advocating this?

SEAJ
Or are you just gonna lie again with your usual tired refrain “I have already answered you, why should I do so again!”

Errrr….. because you have NOT done so and just always repeated this “standard lie” over and over again! If you have indeed replied previously, then please link us to your post.
Fair enough?

Muahahaha!!
SEAJ

PS - And yes, GREAT that these idiots do write Bangkok FR's!
But Dear Readers, please be very aware that they do this ONLY to attract you to contact them!!
So... no problem, just keep on pumping them for more and any info you want, but do so PUBLICLY ONLY.
No harm possible if you don't ever meet them/turn the tables on them and instead we exploit them back!!
LMFAO

Last edited by SEAJ; 07-07-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Re: 5 day 4 Night BKK Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Now this is what I call an AWESOME UPDATE. More of these bros!
Yes, totally agree.
We have so much piffle posted up here by guys who just want to meet Samsters that it discourages others from putting up FR's. Sigh....!
But actually I don't really see any problems with them putting up their piffle just so long as one do NOT actually meet them.

We can just use them as information source (which of course you need to take with very large grains of salt!), who are always willing to engage anybody in conversation; and just so long as we don't actually befriend and meet up with them - NO PROBLEMO!

But yeah, I do wish/hope that other GENUINE Samsters will write up good, reliable and informative posts as Ditto88.

Thanks Ditto88!

SEAJ
Old 07-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Where were you before this? Nursing your wounds after got raped at the adult section?
Old pimp SEAJ is still getting pawned over there.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 07-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Crook trying to dictate samsters!
Old pimp SEAJ can't take the heat. Not contented with just polluting the BKK thread he even use his clone tchad88 and crook partner oolouis to attack me in CP thread. Those posts have since been deleted. Good job moderator Hurricane88 or Sam.

http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthre...8#post13269168

Old 07-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Hoot! Hoot!

Cock got old pimp SEAJ's tongue again.

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Old 07-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tip of the day : How to ridicule yourself?

Just read SEAJ comments.

LMAO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1