The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha T-T probably talking abt 2 tigers is you and Shifu Playman, im jus a rabbit behind u guys
LOL , Bro NE, that I will let you 3 guys sort it out yourself. Definately got 2 tiger or even more that I know of.
Old 30-09-2008, 08:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
No lar Bro TD.King, I barely knows her, just got lucky to be able to take photo with her when I go with Prince Holy & his gang.
excuse me sifuuu.... this sentence should be come out from my mount le and not you... keke...

i dont know this gal.... not dare to know also... later the gal mai hiu me, pai seh lo.... better stay away from them and look for old and ugly one better... keke...
Old 30-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Funny ler, I still see the photo. Taikor, did you remove it from photobucket too? Like that siao liao.....
Bro T_T, just joking with you only lar, the pic long gone liao...very seldom see you panick one mah.....hahahahahaha. So free today? don't need to go out and drink meh?
Old 30-09-2008, 08:53 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
wah i lucky enuf to catch a glimpse of the girl's longkang before the pic was removed hehe nice nice longkang
ohh.... this one you can only see but can not touch.... i dont even dare to see... later head kena chop off lo.... keke....

you go with me la to danok. i bring you to see her... but got to see from far away la... very hard to get close to her... keke
Old 30-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
maybe its still saved in ur temporary internet files, u try clear all ur internet temp files, clear cookies etc

but i dun see it thou
Thanks for your help Bro NE, after deleting temp interenet files & cookies, I don't see it anymore. Thanks a lot.
Old 30-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro T_T, just joking with you only lar, the pic long gone liao...very seldom see you panick one mah.....hahahahahaha. So free today? don't need to go out and drink meh?
You asshole lar, make me panick for nothing.... Need a rest after the oversea trip to vietnam, caught a flu there still not 100% recover yet, so how's your monday trip to dnk, enjoyable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
excuse me sifuuu.... this sentence should be come out from my mount le and not you... keke...

i dont know this gal.... not dare to know also... later the gal mai hiu me, pai seh lo.... better stay away from them and look for old and ugly one better... keke...
Prince Holy, you like that say good meh? She is very friendly to you and your gang one right? She seem to be in everyone's good book, unlike someone else....
Old 30-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
ohh.... this one you can only see but can not touch.... i dont even dare to see... later head kena chop off lo.... keke....

you go with me la to danok. i bring you to see her... but got to see from far away la... very hard to get close to her... keke
Hahahaha Bro, you like to talk cock a lot , she can be anyone's gal just like any other models in the club.
Old 30-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

bro holy, this one can see and also can touch one, touch already feel sibei shiok..... I always touch her "neh neh" when i go to the club.
Old 30-09-2008, 09:38 PM
SamSter

Quote:
bro holy, this one can see and also can touch one, touch already feel sibei shiok..... I always touch her "neh neh" when i go to the club.
aiyo... you dare to touch ah.... btw, what T_T said is true, she can be anyone's gal.... but hor her neh neh is really belong to someone one.... you still dare to touch.... keke
Old 30-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

ok ok see from far also can in fact better still i can use hp camera to zoom in, got 2nd flr or not huh tat wan lagi best can see longkang more clearly hehe

Quote:
aiyo... you dare to touch ah.... btw, what T_T said is true, she can be anyone's gal.... but hor her neh neh is really belong to someone one.... you still dare to touch.... keke
cannot touch but can see also shiok liao, take pic lagi more shiok 24hrs can ownselve shiok shiok no need to touch kekeke
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 30-09-2008, 11:04 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Diving i don't know leh, i only know floating. hahahahaha
"Dry" diving means dive on land....hahahhahah better on bed...hope that you can join me....float on top of puying...wow...that great!
Old 30-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
"Dry" diving means dive on land....hahahhahah better on bed...hope that you can join me....float on top of puying...wow...that great!
bro playman, this type of "dive" I like, hehehehe, got any good lobang to introduce in hty or dnk or not? maybe we can go dive together one of these days....
Old 30-09-2008, 11:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
haha T-T probably talking abt 2 tigers is you and Shifu Playman, im jus a rabbit behind u guys
Bro NobleEagle.....he is referring to Prince Holy and someone else as I am an old cat with no teeth some more, compare to them.....I only go for aunties....not even coyotes or any type of dancers.....
Old 30-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro TD.King, how come your post still got photo one? I thought I remove liao? You don't mind remove it, please, thank you.
Bro, i cannot edit the post liao, how to remove?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Hi Prince Holy, Y haven slp yet?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1