The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Angie went for a shower to smell nice before our bro could have a fragrant ZG sighting. 😎
Old 04-03-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaJade View Post
Something exciting happening?
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Camping here for more updates please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brece View Post
Nice share bro taegukgi. Look forward to next update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKuwaiti View Post
Same camping here too
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Angie went for a shower to smell nice before our bro could have a fragrant ZG sighting. 😎
OK, let's continue this encounter over CNY.

'Yeah, go ahead, I'll just watch TV, so Angie got me another drink before heading into the bedroom (which was right behind me in the living area). I forgot to mention she was wearing a normal round neck cotton tee, shorts and glasses (she looks better with glasses).

Out of curiosity (first time here), I turned my head and looked around her place. It feels spacious and it's so easy to keep the cooler air from the AC within a small confine. I feel happy for her but keeping in mind she seems to be worried over something.

I continued to watch TV and finished my drink real quick. As the place is brand new, I wanted to throw my empty tetra pack and headed for the dustbin (kitchen). As I got nearer to the kitchen, the sound of water splashing got louder and I instinctively looked towards that direction.

The sound seems to be coming from the foldable door (which is odd) by the kitchen so I took a closer look and there was a gap. Thru the gap, I was able to see Angie butt naked sideway and she looks to be washing her hair with her face tilted slightly, looking at the opposite direction from me.

I can make out one side of her huge boob hanging down with pointed nipple (looks to be brown)(). At the back of my head, I was thinking maybe Mia didn't close the door properly when she left and Angie didn't check (I didn't see her glasses)?

Anyway, now I know Angie isn't padded at all, her goods are real! From the side I seem to see some pubic hair but couldn't be sure. Just a split second later, she reached for something on the wall (opposite direction from me) and started washing her face.

I was thinking it must be the facial wash she was reaching for (show's over?) and at that instance, she stood up and with both hands on her face massaging in a circular motion (eyes closed) she turned to face me!

Now, that's a view that's going to stick like high definition in my head. Her full frontal looks fantastic for her age with boobs hanging slightly lower due to the size, about a fifty cent coin size areola () and a full black hairy bush ().

Her boobs are moving side to side () because of the circular motion on her face but I decided to pull out (don't want to risk anything) and look for that dustbin which I eventually found in the living room tucked at a corner (stupid me).

I quickly went back to watching TV but the sight of her huge rack () and hairy bush () had my brain working overtime. After some time, I heard some movement in the bedroom and I figured her bathroom must be dual door.

Just at that moment, the door bell rang and Angie shouted from inside her bedroom 'Don't worry, I'll get it'.

Sorry people, there's so much to this CNY I've got to leave the third part to another day.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
G20Peak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice view bro. Waiting for next part hehe
Old 05-03-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Relatives
CNY, visiting, got a few cousins very daring one, always low cut, bend down teasing, especially the few who are more SPG kind, always don't wear bra one. Tall and leggy, wear until like dunno what every CNY...

Wife's cousin, who likes to wear those tight shorts which show the butt cheek, saw her once without panties, and her legs open wide at her relative house, the pussy can clearly be seen between the shorts...

Friends
Also saw my friend's wife, come out of the chalet half-naked, to change clothes, I was in the room finding my stuff, she didn't notice me for a while then quickly ran back into the toilet after seeing me in the corner.

Colleagues
There was one colleague who didn't like to wear a bra, especially during working time. A lot of colleagues tried to hook up with her, but not many succeeded . Saw her on some live stream channel, always "accidentally" exposing the nipples, when chatting... Eventually left the company as someone's wife came to make noise.

Many incidents... Lazy to write... LOL
Old 05-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Is she hinting to me something?
Old 05-03-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post

Wow so short don't need to concentrate anymore
Old 06-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20Peak View Post
Nice view bro. Waiting for next part hehe
Finally, let's continue the final part about dinner.

I picked up my ass and headed towards the main door, opened it slightly and there was the delivery guy. Angie came charging out and opened the gate to receive the food (delivery guy tried to hang it by the gate).

I thanked the nice guy, headed back in and saw Angie dressed more casually than usual. She was in this sleeveless satin spaghetti strap to with shorts () and looks to be braless from behind ().

Never seen her dressed like this (maybe not with her mum) or maybe it's because she rushed out of her bedroom. It was sexy because her heavy boobs filled up the larger arm holes and it's like I'm seeing her side boobs all the time ().

From the front, I can spot both boobs hanging down just like how a heavy rack should look like as I help set the table for dinner (the delivery guy might have been treated to some eye candy bonus too)().

As we sat down for dinner, my mind quickly switches back to asking Angie on her concerns. It seems that there are some health issues with her mum and she's just happy I'm here to lend her a listening ear.

Throughout dinner I was constantly treated to various down blouse and more side boob peeks. As this is my first time in her new place, I have no intention of staying too late (she's single after all).

As the conversation dragged on, I'm starting to feel uneasy about staying any later so I made an attempt to leave. That was when Angie decided to give me a bear hug (I can literally feel her huge rack on me), really soft and kind of nice.

It was kind of hard letting go of that hug but I stepped out of it a little and made sure she can still feel my concern. After some deliberation, Angie finally decided to let me go but did indicate I should come back more.

"Sounds good" as I stepped out and was on my way home.

Alright, that's for this (got to rush through this and omitted some details), I've got some other encounters but I'll try to get it up soon. Meanwhile, stay safe and share your encounters here too.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Relatives
CNY, visiting, got a few cousins very daring one, always low cut, bend down teasing, especially the few who are more SPG kind, always don't wear bra one. Tall and leggy, wear until like dunno what every CNY...

Wife's cousin, who likes to wear those tight shorts which show the butt cheek, saw her once without panties, and her legs open wide at her relative house, the pussy can clearly be seen between the shorts...

Friends
Also saw my friend's wife, come out of the chalet half-naked, to change clothes, I was in the room finding my stuff, she didn't notice me for a while then quickly ran back into the toilet after seeing me in the corner.

Colleagues
There was one colleague who didn't like to wear a bra, especially during working time. A lot of colleagues tried to hook up with her, but not many succeeded . Saw her on some live stream channel, always "accidentally" exposing the nipples, when chatting... Eventually left the company as someone's wife came to make noise.

Many incidents... Lazy to write... LOL
Wow, thanks for sharing, that's quite a handful.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
puk1mako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Lovely sexy bush. Slurp!!
Old 07-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

envious of all the lucky bros
Old 07-03-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
JosephM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Relatives

My favourite to see cousins zaogeng.

Your wife's cousin must be an exhibitionist, enjoy letting people looking at her
Old 07-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:

wow who is this?
Old 07-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
planf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hint to you to drop your pants and bang!!
Old 11-03-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephM View Post
My favourite to see cousins zaogeng.

Your wife's cousin must be an exhibitionist, enjoy letting people looking at her
I've got two cousins that love to show their curves but you'll get immune to it after some time.
Old 11-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
USB2ega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I've got two cousins that love to show their curves but you'll get immune to it after some time.
Agree. Those can-see-cannot-see type will make you curious and yearn for more. If totally exposed then nothing much to look forward to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1