The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Loved at the SmallIn House

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
This was my first time trying out SmallIn. Thank you TaiKors for the OKT wechat and handphone numbers. There are 2 house locations--Lip Sin and Farlim. Since I was much closer to the Farlim location, I chose Jane at Farlim especially because the very patient OKT said that her service was better than the others.

You call the handphone after 12noon when they start, and get the house number and complex. When you are outside, the OKT will call the girl to answer the door. A slender, petite TY wearing a figure hugging black dress greeted me at the door. She had pixie eyes and a slender neck. Her hair was up, so I did not recognize her at first. But I compared her glamor shot with what I took and the face is familiar.

She guided me to her room. I saw that Mickey and Nanny were still dolling up in the living room. Inside the simple but clean room, there was a simple mattress and a closet to hang clothes. The aircon was nice and cool considering how hot it was outside. She stood very close to me and helped me unbutton my shirt and hang it with my tie. I dropped my pants and she hung that up too. Then she wrapped me in a towel and stripped too. In the shower, I was expecting SOP, but she kissed my swelling cock unexpectedly and she giggled happily when it jumped. I was liking this already. She did her hygiene routine quickly, then emerged in a towel.

I asked if I could take a photo because I wanted to remember her because she is very pretty, and my memory was fading. She laughed! But actually turned on the lights, flipped her hair and posed. Wah! So, finally can treat you TaiKors and playbabies with some candids at the end of my FR.

So began an languid and mind-blowing BBBJ with her kneeling on my right by my waist--well within reach. So I reached around with my right hand and ran my long finger into her crack, stroking from anus to her tiny pussy. I cupped her bobbing breasts with my left hand, allowing her to drop into my hand like warm water balloons. She mewed quietly, like a hungry kitten. She could not take it for long and parted her knees so that I could dredge her folds even though they were still dry. Eventually, she swung her crotch to face me and sat on one side so that I could finger her, while still giving me a superb BBBJ. I paused for a photo. She did not object. Wah seh!

I slapped her butt playfully, and she groaned yearningly, so I pulled her smooth cheeks into a 69. She looked at me through her legs, and tossed her head and arched when I tongue fucked her and pulled out and through to her winking anus. She really likes being licked on her chocolate starfish.

She sat up, clearly dizzy and high and shook off her dream unless a bit and regained her focus, but she allowed herself to grin a bit and blushed a bit as she capped me. She sucked and spat on me a few more times as she capped me promptly. She has skills.

She climbed on top and slowly mounted me. She winced a couple of times, and she said I was big. I rubbed her clit, making her groan and she dropped down and gasped! She fell forward, grinned incredulously and sat up to deep French kiss me. Awe, she's a dirty girl! Was not expecting it, but I took her in. She tasted like cigarettes, ass and cock. But the kissing made her very hot and lovey towards me.

She was rocking back and forth on me while we kissed, and I grabbed her boobs. She was now moaning quietly and squinting hard. She sat up and bounced a few times before she collapsed again. So I laid her down and tried to take a shot of her pussy. Not enough light, sorry!

So, I moved on by patting my dick hard on her clit,making her laugh with tickles. Then when I pushed in, she gasped and groaned like it hurt, but she did not push me away. Instead, she kept tossing her head as I drove in deeper each time making her yelp. I leaned forward and mouthed each of her breasts. Then I pulled her legs into jockey, and she was whimpering again. With legs high in the sky, and me nibbling her calves, she was yowling loudly. When I grabbed and rocked her ass into me as I pumped, she hissed and grunted. She grabbed one of my hands as the mattress squeaked and she was squealing. I grunted as I came, and she reached for my hips to grind herself through her climax.

She caught the cap as I withdrew, and she leaned forward for another DFK. It was smoldering hot and she wanted more. After she wiped me off with tissue, she soaps me up in the shower again. I rinsed my mouth well with chloraseptic wash and offered her some. She was grateful to use some. Then she announced it was massage time. There's more to this package?

She brought me back to the bed and got me flat on my stomach and began a pretty decent pressure point massage up my legs. She was still naked and rubbing all over me B2B. Her cat was still drooling as she brushed my calf so I serviced her more when she sat at my waist and bent over into a doggy style showing off her gorgeous butt and hips. She asked what I was doing. I said:"You massage me, I massage you!"

She straddled my legs to rub my back, hot groin gliding over my ass and little tits on my back. I about hurt myself with a stifled erection on the mattress. She dropped a towel over my butt and carried on. Finally, she announced all done! I got up and dressed myself as she pulled her clothes on, back towards me. I took several more pictures, and asked for my last pic with her dressed and seated on the bed.

She reminded me about the mouthwash, but I said she could have it. She giggled excitedly like a little girl, and again when I tipped her. She invited me to sit while I pulled my socks on, and she rubbed my thigh suggestively while I did so. She said she enjoyed me and I told her I really enjoyed her too, and I would ask my friends to visit. She grinned broadly and gave me my last DFK.

She walked me out to the front door. The two other girls had backs to me, not even interested that we were passing through. Maybe they heard us playing inside earlier. Jane held my hand kissed my cheek and stood at the gate blowing a kiss to me as I walked away.

Jane
Tomyam--Chiangrai
Face: 6 pixie eyes, nice long hair, smooth tanned skin, shark tooth smile, looks like hill tribe girl with longer neck
Body: 7 nice long curves in all the right places, slight tummy
Breast: 7 A cup but very nice to play with marshmallow earplug nip
Cat: 7 fresh smell, nice plump lips, tight, a bit dry
Fingering: yes!
DATY: yes!
69: yes!
Anal Licking: yes!
DFK: She initiated, then insisted a total of three times, very hot
BBBJ: 10 slurping, spitting; cock twisting; nut licking and sucking, almost CIM! Took her own sweet, loong time. Only a CIM would have possibly topped this!
FJ: 8 like fucking my own girlfriend. Very satisfying and she took care of me after. Will take her doggy next time.
GFE: 10 very accommodating, romantic. She has a little girl voice and meek manners. Bowed and submitted to me readily. Happy to take care of her.
Language: English spoken decently
Massage: 7 much better than I expected, but don't expect CZ standard
Damage: RM140 + 10 tip and one travel sized bottle of mouthwash with a bit left
WIR: without hesitation
Excellent FR bro! if this FR is a karangan test, u sure will score A+!!
Old 08-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gsensation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
This was my first time trying out SmallIn. Thank you TaiKors for the OKT wechat and handphone numbers. There are 2 house locations--Lip Sin and Farlim. Since I was much closer to the Farlim location, I chose Jane at Farlim especially because the very patient OKT said that her service was better than the others.

You call the handphone after 12noon when they start, and get the house number and complex. When you are outside, the OKT will call the girl to answer the door. A slender, petite TY wearing a figure hugging black dress greeted me at the door. She had pixie eyes and a slender neck. Her hair was up, so I did not recognize her at first. But I compared her glamor shot with what I took and the face is familiar.

She guided me to her room. I saw that Mickey and Nanny were still dolling up in the living room. Inside the simple but clean room, there was a simple mattress and a closet to hang clothes. The aircon was nice and cool considering how hot it was outside. She stood very close to me and helped me unbutton my shirt and hang it with my tie. I dropped my pants and she hung that up too. Then she wrapped me in a towel and stripped too. In the shower, I was expecting SOP, but she kissed my swelling cock unexpectedly and she giggled happily when it jumped. I was liking this already. She did her hygiene routine quickly, then emerged in a towel.

I asked if I could take a photo because I wanted to remember her because she is very pretty, and my memory was fading. She laughed! But actually turned on the lights, flipped her hair and posed. Wah! So, finally can treat you TaiKors and playbabies with some candids at the end of my FR.

So began an languid and mind-blowing BBBJ with her kneeling on my right by my waist--well within reach. So I reached around with my right hand and ran my long finger into her crack, stroking from anus to her tiny pussy. I cupped her bobbing breasts with my left hand, allowing her to drop into my hand like warm water balloons. She mewed quietly, like a hungry kitten. She could not take it for long and parted her knees so that I could dredge her folds even though they were still dry. Eventually, she swung her crotch to face me and sat on one side so that I could finger her, while still giving me a superb BBBJ. I paused for a photo. She did not object. Wah seh!

I slapped her butt playfully, and she groaned yearningly, so I pulled her smooth cheeks into a 69. She looked at me through her legs, and tossed her head and arched when I tongue fucked her and pulled out and through to her winking anus. She really likes being licked on her chocolate starfish.

She sat up, clearly dizzy and high and shook off her dream unless a bit and regained her focus, but she allowed herself to grin a bit and blushed a bit as she capped me. She sucked and spat on me a few more times as she capped me promptly. She has skills.

She climbed on top and slowly mounted me. She winced a couple of times, and she said I was big. I rubbed her clit, making her groan and she dropped down and gasped! She fell forward, grinned incredulously and sat up to deep French kiss me. Awe, she's a dirty girl! Was not expecting it, but I took her in. She tasted like cigarettes, ass and cock. But the kissing made her very hot and lovey towards me.

She was rocking back and forth on me while we kissed, and I grabbed her boobs. She was now moaning quietly and squinting hard. She sat up and bounced a few times before she collapsed again. So I laid her down and tried to take a shot of her pussy. Not enough light, sorry!

So, I moved on by patting my dick hard on her clit,making her laugh with tickles. Then when I pushed in, she gasped and groaned like it hurt, but she did not push me away. Instead, she kept tossing her head as I drove in deeper each time making her yelp. I leaned forward and mouthed each of her breasts. Then I pulled her legs into jockey, and she was whimpering again. With legs high in the sky, and me nibbling her calves, she was yowling loudly. When I grabbed and rocked her ass into me as I pumped, she hissed and grunted. She grabbed one of my hands as the mattress squeaked and she was squealing. I grunted as I came, and she reached for my hips to grind herself through her climax.

She caught the cap as I withdrew, and she leaned forward for another DFK. It was smoldering hot and she wanted more. After she wiped me off with tissue, she soaps me up in the shower again. I rinsed my mouth well with chloraseptic wash and offered her some. She was grateful to use some. Then she announced it was massage time. There's more to this package?

She brought me back to the bed and got me flat on my stomach and began a pretty decent pressure point massage up my legs. She was still naked and rubbing all over me B2B. Her cat was still drooling as she brushed my calf so I serviced her more when she sat at my waist and bent over into a doggy style showing off her gorgeous butt and hips. She asked what I was doing. I said:"You massage me, I massage you!"

She straddled my legs to rub my back, hot groin gliding over my ass and little tits on my back. I about hurt myself with a stifled erection on the mattress. She dropped a towel over my butt and carried on. Finally, she announced all done! I got up and dressed myself as she pulled her clothes on, back towards me. I took several more pictures, and asked for my last pic with her dressed and seated on the bed.

She reminded me about the mouthwash, but I said she could have it. She giggled excitedly like a little girl, and again when I tipped her. She invited me to sit while I pulled my socks on, and she rubbed my thigh suggestively while I did so. She said she enjoyed me and I told her I really enjoyed her too, and I would ask my friends to visit. She grinned broadly and gave me my last DFK.

She walked me out to the front door. The two other girls had backs to me, not even interested that we were passing through. Maybe they heard us playing inside earlier. Jane held my hand kissed my cheek and stood at the gate blowing a kiss to me as I walked away.

Jane
Tomyam--Chiangrai
Face: 6 pixie eyes, nice long hair, smooth tanned skin, shark tooth smile, looks like hill tribe girl with longer neck
Body: 7 nice long curves in all the right places, slight tummy
Breast: 7 A cup but very nice to play with marshmallow earplug nip
Cat: 7 fresh smell, nice plump lips, tight, a bit dry
Fingering: yes!
DATY: yes!
69: yes!
Anal Licking: yes!
DFK: She initiated, then insisted a total of three times, very hot
BBBJ: 10 slurping, spitting; cock twisting; nut licking and sucking, almost CIM! Took her own sweet, loong time. Only a CIM would have possibly topped this!
FJ: 8 like fucking my own girlfriend. Very satisfying and she took care of me after. Will take her doggy next time.
GFE: 10 very accommodating, romantic. She has a little girl voice and meek manners. Bowed and submitted to me readily. Happy to take care of her.
Language: English spoken decently
Massage: 7 much better than I expected, but don't expect CZ standard
Damage: RM140 + 10 tip and one travel sized bottle of mouthwash with a bit left
WIR: without hesitation
Nice price n superb value u get there....I wish I can find one of these chicks as well...I always get a bad service one....
Old 09-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Excellent FR bro! if this FR is a karangan test, u sure will score A+!!
Thanks TaiKors, thanks for your help! Looking for a NL SYT to try next, and freelancers...
Old 09-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsensation View Post
Nice price n superb value u get there....I wish I can find one of these chicks as well...I always get a bad service one....
I employed Brudda JConnors wooing techniques on the girl and got maximum results. I honestly think that because they are human, even the best ML can give you lousy service if she don't like you, but a decent ML will give you excellent service if you woo them. Unless of course, they are from Royal, then you are plain fucked. Stay at home and play yourself to save the RM200 and the fucking aggravation.

I also seemed to get along with the OKT and ask him for advice. He recommended the girl... Treat Jane nice, wor! She will rock your world.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bayernz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me where is this 'SmallIn'?
Old 10-03-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Bro 69ners or any kind bro who know places in Penang please share places where I can visit in Penang.. PM me if information is sensitive. I will be visiting tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro69,

Great to see you're so active cheonging locally hehe, keep up the good work and FRs. SmallIn is just walking distance from my place and I've tried before, not bad and the quality of their puying is getting better and better with more choice and really value for money.

But I would rather suggest that you try go cheong in Danok for a change since you spent quite a lot cheonging locally a month, your $$ can be used there for a better experience ^^, just my 2 cents tho.

I've been very active in Dannok since beginning of December last year and I had post FRs in another forum which is more active (DPF). Can go have a look if you interested

Cheers
Old 12-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Hello Bro69,

Great to see you're so active cheonging locally hehe, keep up the good work and FRs. SmallIn is just walking distance from my place and I've tried before, not bad and the quality of their puying is getting better and better with more choice and really value for money.

But I would rather suggest that you try go cheong in Danok for a change since you spent quite a lot cheonging locally a month, your $$ can be used there for a better experience ^^, just my 2 cents tho.

I've been very active in Dannok since beginning of December last year and I had post FRs in another forum which is more active (DPF). Can go have a look if you interested

Cheers
Brudda Leon, based on the FR and the photos you have posted, I do not doubt the quality and price performance of Danok, but I will be caught lah! Maybe I shall retire there some day
Old 12-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Second Dance with Jane at the Small In--Farlim

Second Time Around Sweeter

Eager to get Summer out of my head, I went back to the Farlim location today. I called the OKT ahead, but I had to join queue only when arrived. At 12:30pm a cheongster had already beat me to Jane. I saw them go to the share toilet, and she recognized me and smiled:"Can wait?" For her, of course. So, I waited half an hour for him to finish. Waiting in the living area, I observed a few other ML getting ready. Lemon has a nice tush and shapely legs. Ring looks like a Yaba head all skinny and was sullenly making herself something to eat. Fortunately, I did not have to wait too long. I think I also spotted Ah Noi who was checking me out after her shower. She was spunky, short and curvy with muscle tone, but just not my type.

My fellow cheongster emerged and was pleasant even though I was trying not to make eye contact to prevent an awkward moment. She was dressed in a flattering leopard print short dress. I admired her and she looked down coyly. I offered to let her take some time to eat. She pointed to an empty glass of milk and said she had already eaten. She took my hand, stepped up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips and asked how I was in greeting. She led me by the hand giggling excitedly as we went to her room.

I placed a plastic bag on the bed and began undressing. She went straight to it and inspected it, clapping excitedly to have found lube, a larger cap for me, more mouthwash and Ricola mints. I was done hanging up my clothes as she undressed, and I lingered behind her to kiss her neck and shoulders, causing her to squirm with excitement and spin around to give me a DFK. OMG, it was so hot my cock up up already! She patted my dick and greeted it. How cute!

She declared it was shower time. There, she showed me her large bottle of colgate mouthwash, but I showed her mine and said it was stronger. She accepted some even as I gargled. I told her it was hot outside and pointed to my armpits and said smelly. So she asked me to raise my arms, and she cheerfully soaped my pits like a little girl. As she soaped up my entire body with emphasis on my stiff cock, we kept kissing each time she passed my face. She was giving me bedroom eyes, so I reached down and dredged her pussy and cupped her breast as she moved. I went into the cool bedroom to give her privacy in the bathroom to finish her hygiene routine. She came to me very quickly and I offered her a mint. She pulled out two stuck together, and I nibbled a piece off. She tasted it and cooed approvingly. Then I showed her my point and shoot camera. She smiled naughtily but did not object--good for you guys too, yah?

She tossed her towel in the corner, jumped on the bed and crawled up to me like a feline predator looking for a kill. She took my lips into hers corkscrewed and sucked my tongue as she moaned in satisfaction. My arms were kneading her hips, thighs and butt hungrily, and cupping her breasts more firmly than the last time. She was moving her body into my happy hands. She kissed her way down to my impatient cock and she devoured it hungrily making me jump when she licked the back of my knob.

She had positioned her butt right up to my head without assuming I wanted a 69, and as I detected a whiff of odor, I chose not to DATY her this time, but focused on fingering her cat and anal play.

I got her so keyed up that she lost her rhythm on the BBBJ and moved to sit on my dick. She asked me to pass her the condom but did not cap me. I cocked an eyebrow at her as for a moment I thought she was going to take me raw, but instead, she placed her hands on my belly and proceeded to grind her slightly dry pussy roughly on my erect penis. Her smoldering eyes were locked into mine showing me the immense pleasure she was having. OMG. I was wriggling my long finger in her anus, and actually got a bit of penetration, and cupping her breast in my left hand. She continued the intense rowing, and I had to thumb her clit to have her rise a bit to ease off on the pressure since it was hurting my foreskin. She pulled my right hand onto her breast and bit her lips as I squeezed her breasts quite tightly.

Now, she was moaning and squealing, but she paused to cap me and place a dollop of KY on my knob. I patted her inner thigh and said I did not want her to feel pain, and she smiled.

She slid onto me painlessly and her bucking went into high gear. As she rapidly alternated bouncing up and down and grinding she panting out deliciously high pitched moans, squeals and gasps. And she was not done yet?!! Maybe I have not seen her climax for real...? But as I watched her get off on me in wide-eyed fascination, she worked herself into a frenzy culminating in shuddering then suddenly dropped onto my chest looking like she was in a silent scream that paralyzed her. Her legs shook and body trembled as I took over and pumped her hard and fast from below, simultaneously rubbing her now slimy clit with thumb. She yelped loudly and continued her delirious cries. I was gnawing her long neck, shoulders and jawline as she writhed in incredulous pleasure. Finally, I slowed to catch my breath and she gazed at me in wonder and sighed happily, rewarding me with some of the hottest kissing I've ever experienced. She looked deeply into my eyes, completely into me, and then grasp my lip and suck them with hers. Then she smoldered again, and kiss my nose... And other tender parts of my body, softly. Her eyes were huge, batting long natural eye lashes like butterfly wings. I think she is easily among the prettiest Tomyams I have had.

I stroked her head and savored the moment, then she rolled off and caught her breath. I laid beside her and kissed her cheek--she turned to me, shut her eyes and parted her lips and waited for me to kiss her. I locked my lips firmly on hers and our tongues spiraled gently and playfully. My hands had wandered down--one cupping her delicate neck and the other circumnavigating her vagina. I mouthed as much of her little pert breasts and dragged my teeth as I let them pop out, sucking firmly and extending her long nipples. She held onto the tension and groaned through the experience as she began scissoring her thighs. Satiated and rested, I paused to take a picture of her cat and heard her first complaint:"Too many photo!" I thought she was chastising me for privacy, but then I realized she wanted more attention! Wow!

So, I tried to take a picture of her on her back but she covered her face with the pillow. So I relented and put away my camera. My didi had gone a bit limp (must work for my brudda cheongsters, mah) so I slid it gently to part her slimy lips and touch her clit. She was circling and wiggling her hips to help, and soon, I was poking my knob slightly into her, like putting on a hat with her plump lips. She grabbed and pulled my hand signalling that she was done with me fooling around, so I slid slowly into her... all.. the... way... in. She inhaled sharply, grit her teeth and hissed through it, but she had my hand locked tight close to her so I did not back off. Her knees were already spread, but she now kicked her legs wide open and I thrusted like a steam train leaving the station full stroke and slowly. She grunted and winced each time I drove deeper and faster, and soon I had closed her legs and folded her so that I could tap her trapdoor. I shortened my stroke into firm pressure points on her cervix and her pussy tightened to grab me into a mind-numbing orgasm. Once again, she grabs on to both of my hands and bounces her hips, milking me with her pulsing pussy. Oh, my, gawd!

With both of us spent, I reached down to trap the cap before it was lost, and she was jolted back into reality, and she thanked me for being mindful. Her pussy milked me a few more times like a fish gasping on land, before I slipped out of her. She gasped one last time rolled over onto her elbows and looked at me lustily. Here a picture of her descending from her climax...

She actually punched me gently. Heh heh! All wobbly now, she tore off tissue to recover my cap, but forgot to give me some to catch the drips. I cupped my dick in my hand and she apologized sheepishly. But now, I have toilet paper stuck to my dick like paper mache. She laughed heartily at the sight and rinsed my spotted dick off in the shower, and soaped me up heartily again. Another gargle, and off to an amazing massage.

It was as good as the oil massage at Carezone with lots of lotion and deep muscle rubbing. I actually dozed off a few times, until I caught sight of her lovely hourglass sitting on her pretty feet.

I had to take a few more pictures with her chiding softly. I complimented her about the butterfly tattoo on her hip. And she echoed it sweetly.

After wiping off the excess lotion with a towel and dusting me with perfumy powder, we got dressed. I joked that her dress made her look like one hot cat! She did a cat meow and pretended to claw me. I patted her butt and pulled her close for one more hot kiss. She said to come back to see her and I shall.

Damage: Rm140 + RM10 Tip+almost empty can of Ricola
Old 12-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Crash and Burn at the Small In--Lip Sin

(Posted March 10)

Was tempted by the picture on Wechat and asked the OKT how Summer's service was. He said it is the closest to Jane. So, I was very excited as I rode to the location.

Nevermind that the location is twice as far for me than Farlim... nevermind there were lots of legit residents checking me out (malu, man--one aunty gave me the "you are cheekohpek" stare). Nevermind the living room smelled like ass (in a bad way). Nevermind the shower stall was share and barely big enough for the both of us, and that the rooms are tiny. Also, nevermind that it was a twin sized mat. At least the room was cold. Nevermind that Summer barely looked like wechat photo, she was very cute with longer hair, but much darker and chubbier now.

The issue I had was her service (or lack of). She seemed eager to get me out of there.

Undress myself, heem wah and pulled away when I tried to touch her in shower. Refused to let me take photo of her. Cannot kiss, cannot touch pussy. Forget kissing it. Can barely touch boobs. She talks, but evaluates and is not tactful, just shut up and do it or don't but don't tell me about it lah. Why did she use baby oil as lube on my cock, the cap and her kitty? She not scared rubber explode? But, the absolute potong stim was the fake moaning during B2B and FJ--she kept looking at me and glaring, then return to moaning like (Hmmm... not cum yet, turn on more moaing). Shit, almost memang beh khi like in Royal, man!

Here's what was good--she is cute and has braces. She began with a really hot body to body massage that I have not found elsewhere in Penang. I was really, really trying to drill a hole through that damn foam mattress. Circle chin on back with licking, tease with long hair. Grind my ass cheeks with wiry pussy hair and plump lips. I was so turned on I gave her some water on the BBBJ.

Her BBBJ included some serious nut licking and almost anal play. Very stim, then she puts cap in her mouth and drags in on while blowing you.

So, the adage seems true, can get pretty faces in Penang to bonk, even good service, but not both at one time, yah? Even the SOP at New Savoy is better than this aggravation.

OKT now needs intoductions to be added to Wechat. He has added the labels of Good Service for Jane and Ring (Bruddas, try for us and FR hor?).

Noobs, be patient and earn your FRs and promotions at other ports, bruddas. Read the b'laddy Forum. That's how I got my start. If still cannot, I will be blunt and tell you how I got my start if you PM me. Because I guarantee you that if you cannot work hard enough to get your FRs, you will make a mess of the Small In Port. In other words, I will not ruin the port for the rest of us by straight up giving contact to newbie hor.

Summer
Tomyam
50kg, Probably 165cm
Face: 8 Long hair, nice features, sweet eyes and smile
Body: 7 Nice curves soft smooth skin, cute tats, a bit of tummy
Boobs: 8 Nice and perky, Dark cones nice eraser nipples
B2B Massage: 9 Really steam--the highlight of the visit.
BBBJ: 7 Would give higher if longer play
FJ: 6 Been a long time that I thought about faking cumming to just end it.
Fingering: Afraid she was going to bite off my finger
DATY: Are you kidding me? I dare YOU to try
DFK: Err... she might have slapped me
GFE: Like touching rempit 'Lian. Worried she was going to make me really pay for it later!
Moans: Like fake moan track in shitty porno movie
Damage: RM140
WIR: Not for her
Old 14-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

bladesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NS is new Savoy hotel right bros? What's the price now?
Pls pm me if I'm wrong...Will be visiting next week.
Do recommend me anyorher interesting place.
Old 15-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

lailai177232323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 69,

Kindly pm me more details about SmallInn.

Thanks in advance!
Old 15-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Bro 69,

Kindly pm me more details about SmallInn.

Thanks in advance!
Old 15-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Second Dance with Jane at the Small In--Farlim

Kindly pm me more details about smallinn
Old 16-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
scorpio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Second Dance with Jane at the Small In--Farlim

Hi guys, I'm helping out a okt friend to introduce his girls (prc rm250 + hotel, till end of this month) and in return he let me trade his girls for housecall or outcall girls.

So now if you have housecall or outcall girls that you want to trade pls PM me.

Ps: no girls to trade? Well, try PM me and I may share the contact depending on my mood, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1