The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

17 of March I RTF Moon... ,today I RTF Kico...,tomorrow leh?

Happy bonking

Oh ya,forget to mention today I saw 2 new girls...1 at H10R6(tall and bak bak type),the other 1 is at H7R2 ground floor(tall and slim),both young and look hot!(my view).Bro Fornicator,update leh,they just arrive from GL?
Old 20-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Irene & Jac

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post

Happy bonking

Oh ya,forget to mention today I saw 2 new girls...1 at H10R6(tall and bak bak type),the other 1 is at H7R2 ground floor(tall and slim),both young and look hot!(my view).Bro Fornicator,update leh,they just arrive from GL?
Hi Oldcock, both WL names were on the list, H10R06 Irene &, H7R02 ground, Jac respectively. They were ex GLs. Fear not, notices many WLs on leave soon, PT will always have WLs for customers. We just have to wait as well as visit during office hrs.

My next trip will b on 24th Wed.
Old 20-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Irene & Jac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Oldcock, both WL names were on the list, H10R06 Irene &, H7R02 ground, Jac respectively.
Ok thks bro Jacky43 for the info.Dont see FR on this two girls in this thread...R they good in service?Any bros here tried them before?

Happy bonking
Old 21-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
..so you were there too around that time uh bro forex? who did you have?Cheers
Well on that Fri night, I had..no luck.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Hi to all,
With so many Cat50 going on mandatory 1 month leave by this weekend, there won't be much around for our picking the next following days and weeks. It will be helpful if someone can update us once and for all who will be available and who will not be available including those returning for ease of bonking. Can I give this honour of updating us to our brother Fornicator whom I find is the most reliable person available to do this good job. Three cheers to him, thanks.
Bro obat22, thank you, thank you for your kind words, but first things first, I ups you my 1 humble point, hee-hee!

Ok, as I mentioned in my previous FRs, the following will soon be on leave:

JJ, Moon and Super - last day 21 March

Maggie - last day 27 March

Ivy - last day 28 March

Now this one is a bit still far off but Violet's last day will be 01 May.

MJ has left already and will be back 26 April, Amy will be back on 18 April

Sally should be back already, she supposed to start 19 March, Judy and Katty will be back on 25 March. Janet on 28 March. Queenie on 29 March.

This is all I know for now. There are still a lot of ex-GL WLs available so not to fret.

H02 Sally R03, Mun Mun R05, Wawa R08, Michelle R16. H071F Carol R11 and Jac R02, H072F Ann R01, Chris R02, and Miki R28 are back to work, Sugar R06. H10 Kiko R12, Irene R06 and Da S R04. H11 Jolene R11, Carol R12. H12 Inter R01 and May R01A, though I don't fancy them (1 session only haven't RTF since), Joey R15. H14 Violet R06 and Li Wen R09. H16 Yoyo R04, Jennifer R12, Vivi R13 and Carol R16. H24 Diamond R12, Lai Lai R33 and Xiao Tian R28.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Bros!
Old 21-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

haha latest update at 1.28am by bro Fornicator.
A very good morning to you.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyguy View Post
Bro thanks for your sensational FR She is in my list for some time but havn't try her, now with your FR really want to try her soon.

BTW, just have 1 question for bros liking 69 and painting, I found the girls here like to apply lot of KYs, that is a big turn off for me to try painting, so are you going to tell the girls dont apply ky 1st or just painting with the KY? for me I can not paint when seeing those jelly

Happy bonking bro!
Bro wittyguy, thank you for you ups points, really appreciate your kindness.

Please do take note, Moon's last day working is 21 March!

Yes, I like 69 and painting. But it doesn't affect me if the WL apply KY to her pussy or not. Pussy is pussy and I will lick it with or without KY. I never tell my "darlings" to put or not to put KY, because eventually, they will end up soaking wet anyway.

Cheers Bro, will arrange to ups you soon.

Next on my ups list: Bro fatmansk and Bro wittyguy.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
haha latest update at 1.28am by bro Fornicator.
A very good morning to you.
Good morning Sir. Been away busy with work, just came back, had a shower, and here I am!

Cheers Bro!
Old 21-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Good morning Sir. Been away busy with work, just came back, had a shower, and here I am!

Cheers Bro!
"Work Hard Play Even Harder" ok bro Fornicator.
Enjoy your weekend.
Old 21-03-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post

Happy bonking

Greetings Bro old cock

H10R06 is Irene, she arrived PT last year (can't remember when was my 1st session and RTF, my records are in my office). Anyways, I had a nice time with her. The highlight in our session was her BBBJ. She would drink hot tea but will keep it in her mouth then she BBBJ you! Can't describe the sensation. On my RTF, I told her not to do it as I want the old fashioned BBBJ. She's a bit meaty, but overall, service was OK!

H07(1F)R02 is Jack, she also arrive PT last year. She was recommended to me by Ada and that she was her good friend (it was also Ada, mind you, that recommended MJ to me). My first session with her was around September I think, it was a Saturday and she was to go on 1 month leave the coming Monday. After 1 month, she still was not working and only started 2 or 3 weeks later. By CNY, I saw on her door that she on 1 month leave again! My sessions with her so-so only, SOP in short. Will RTF soon, see how.

This afternoon I saw her back to work when I RTF Super (my FR later), she was wearing a pink dress that was hugging her beautiful figure and I can see her perfect round ass. On my way out I greeted her and told her, "see you soon". She smiled and said OK.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
"Work Hard Play Even Harder" ok bro Fornicator.
Enjoy your weekend.
Damn! Perfectly said Bro, except fot the "Even"! That is my motto you know! "Work Hard, Play Harder!", but I like you're version better. I think I shift to yours!

Cheers!
Old 21-03-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Re: Super

Arrived PT just before 1:00pm, figured better be early rather than end up I queue, worst, queue and not knowing if she got booking or not! It was a rainy afternoon, went to H07 and Super's door open, but I turned away to go check on H16, hoping Ada R10 would turn up but to no avail. Moon was working already, as expected. So, went back to 07 and Super still available. So I go in! This time I went for the whole package.

My FR:

When : 20 March
Name : Super
Looks : 8/10 - she was so pretty wearing a black dress.
Figure : 8/10 - nice ass
Frenching: 5/10 - only, because when we were in missionary, my tounge had a hard time reaching for hers, haha, she was tall and my prick would be halfway out if I forced to french her, so I settled with her nipples.
Catbath : 9/10 - from my nipples down to my cock back to my nipples and even did my legs and knee
Ballsuck :8/10 - shiok!
AR : 9/10 - spread my legs then asked me to assume doggy position
69 : 9/10 - with KY, sweet taste. She was soaking wet!
BBBJ : 9/10 - she did me 4 or 5 rounds? How can I remember, my brain is usually disabled during BBBJ, hahaha
FJ : 9/10 - missionary, Piak-piak sounds really turn me on. Exploded a minute later!
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Oh yes! Next month, she told me to come try on 27 April
Damage : $50

Cheers.
Old 21-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damn! Perfectly said Bro, except fot the "Even"! That is my motto you know! "Work Hard, Play Harder!", but I like you're version better. I think I shift to yours!

Cheers!
Yours or mine it doesn't matter as long as we know how to "PLAY HARDER".
Old 21-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi to all, Any recommendations for the best frenching WLs at PT. Need not be pretty but love frenching. Must have nice lips and teeth with no bad breath. Cheers!
Old 21-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro obat22, thank you, thank you for your kind words, but first things first, I ups you my 1 humble point, hee-hee!

Ok, as I mentioned in my previous FRs, the following will soon be on leave:

JJ, Moon and Super - last day 21 March

Maggie - last day 27 March

Ivy - last day 28 March

Now this one is a bit still far off but Violet's last day will be 01 May.

MJ has left already and will be back 26 April, Amy will be back on 18 April

Sally should be back already, she supposed to start 19 March, Judy and Katty will be back on 25 March. Janet on 28 March. Queenie on 29 March.

This is all I know for now. There are still a lot of ex-GL WLs available so not to fret.

H02 Sally R03, Mun Mun R05, Wawa R08, Michelle R16. H071F Carol R11 and Jac R02, H072F Ann R01, Chris R02, and Miki R28 are back to work, Sugar R06. H10 Kiko R12, Irene R06 and Da S R04. H11 Jolene R11, Carol R12. H12 Inter R01 and May R01A, though I don't fancy them (1 session only haven't RTF since), Joey R15. H14 Violet R06 and Li Wen R09. H16 Yoyo R04, Jennifer R12, Vivi R13 and Carol R16. H24 Diamond R12, Lai Lai R33 and Xiao Tian R28.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Bros!
Kico's last day is today and she is back next Sunday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1