The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Unless someone has hacked into the database, there is no way they can know for sure who added or deducted points. However, they can guess based on power or from the comments left behind.
if anyone can hack into the database then he can jolly well give himself 100,000 points and whatever power he wanted...and made others negative points...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I check the server logs regularly and there is no evidence that the database has ever been compromised. The chance that someone who wants to know who zapped them has the skills to hack in and cover his tracks totally is very remote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate, dont believe everything you see and hear on the internet.
Thx boss & big sexy for the replies. Greatly appreciated.
Yes dun believe on things on the internet

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 26-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if anyone can hack into the database then he can jolly well give himself 100,000 points and whatever power he wanted...and made others negative points...
I disagree if he has such talents, he will be smart to know that by adding such increased will do him no good. It is as good as telling boss he is the hacker.
Old 26-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ebonkie: Challenge him to zap you to zero. See his hand rot first or your points reach zero first To you his zaps are like mosquito bites. Haha. Bet he can't even zap away 10% of your points.

Sekali one day boss got fed up and disables the reputation system. Then all the complains will be gone for good
Old 27-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

maybe someone hacked your account... is that easier?

Quote:
I check the server logs regularly and there is no evidence that the database has ever been compromised. The chance that someone who wants to know who zapped them has the skills to hack in and cover his tracks totally is very remote.

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 27-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastApril View Post

Sekali one day boss got fed up and disables the reputation system. Then all the complains will be gone for good
Haha mate.. u do have alot ideas to help further "enhance" this forum

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 27-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternally View Post
Haha mate.. u do have alot ideas to help further "enhance" this forum
I spend 80% of my online time at home trawling SBF
Old 30-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Dear SBF Moderators, please take action on a proven abuser of SBF forumer @ aakumu http://www.sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=262621 who has slandered me by claiming that he is posting on behalf of a senior bro & asking forumers to contacting me claiming that I'm a OKT @ http://www.sbf.net.nz/reputation.php?p=9594607 . I was surprised as to why forumers are sending me PMs enquring if I'm a OKT & now I know having read his post in the said thread. If he has proof that I'm a OKT I welcome him to submit a police report to either the Indonesian, Singaporean or Malaysian Police Anti Vice Police/Unit! If he is unable to do so or proof to SBF moderators I hope adequate action be taken against him in accordance to SBF rules or as the Mods deem fit! Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint!

Regards,
klguylate30s
Old 30-08-2013, 06:58 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, why dont you place a notice in your signature stating that you are not an okt and that other shouldnt contact u for that purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Dear SBF Moderators, please take action on a proven abuser of SBF forumer @ aakumu

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If he has proof that I'm a OKT I welcome him to submit a police report to either the Indonesian, Singaporean or Malaysian Police Anti Vice Police/Unit!
It is an honor to be labelled as an OKT. Not many achieve such status in their lives.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is an honor to be labelled as an OKT. Not many achieve such status in their lives.
笑贫不笑娼。

People will laugh at poor, no one laugh at OKT.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 30-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well unfortunately for me although I'm a cheongster I do not see being labelled as an OKT as an honour! However if this is the decision of the SBF moderators I'll accept it as is! Thank you taking the time to look into my complaint
Quote:
Old 30-08-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

You will get lots and lots and lots of names callings in the real world, not to mentioned a virtual forum where most ppl dunno each other.

So why care when you do not know them, it does not hurt you isn't it, life still goes on..even movie stars and the freaking rich have millions of ppl giving them names everyday, if they complain there will be no end to their sleep.

Live with it..we don't depend on them for survival ..we need our jobs and family more
Old 30-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Thank you for your point of view, unfortunately perhaps for me I consider being labeled by this proven abuser of SBF forum @ aakumu a personal insult. If it was someone else perhaps it wouldn't be too much a bother! Again I readily accept the decisions made by the SBF moderators in accordance to the SBF rules or deem fit by them. Take care bro GeMiNiZzzzZzz & again thanks for your feedback! I just believe that by allowing him to do so will only start others to believe it's ok to slander others as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
You will get lots and lots and lots of names callings in the real world, not to mentioned a virtual forum where most ppl dunno each other.

So why care when you do not know them, it does not hurt you isn't it, life still goes on..even movie stars and the freaking rich have millions of ppl giving them names everyday, if they complain there will be no end to their sleep.

Live with it..we don't depend on them for survival ..we need our jobs and family more
Old 30-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just believe that by allowing him to do so will only start others to believe it's ok to slander others as well
How on earth can anyone slander what is nothing more than an internet moniker?

"Slander" can only take place in the real world or if you have chosen to reveal your real identity in the forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1