The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
veryslowdancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Gog, ignore la, some people like foreplay some dont, some like durian some dont. We can not please everyone, dont let the haters spoil everyone elses mood.

I’m quiet supporter, pls come back 🫶🏻
Old 12-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

gog.... u and ur way of making us having blue balls right...
Old 13-01-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Announcer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 13-01-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
johnbasslutsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates!
Old 14-01-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Hi all,

After some deliberation, and thoughts shared by others, perhaps, I'm not suited for sharing and writing my stories as I focus more on my feelings and memories opposed to sexual conquers.

I can sense the frustration and angst of most members here that I've yet to dive to the steamy bits, but without the build up, I feel the bits don't matter to me at all.

Writing forward, I've gotten to the part where we transcended that first physical barrier (just like how I inch closer to Janice's body) and gotten nearer and slowly, inch into debauchery and lust.

However, this means still an awful painful wait before I penetrate Alicia as this is not about a slut, but rather, a friend's wife, which takes time to get near, break the barrier, turn from enemies to friends and thereafter into bed.

As such, to save the brothers from angst and anger/frustration, I've decided I would stop here to prevent further unhappiness and return to my lurker status.

I enjoyed the sharing, but I don't have that many conquests and my sex sharing are only the keen interest parts here and I see not much point to focus on and move on to how the story progresses.

Each story, I focus on the transitions, from background, to history, to personal character, to the bits where it can be funny (like front clasp bra), sad (no replies from WA, breaking up) and how it evolves. That said, my sex bits are nothing to be proud of or uncommon as I'm sure many brothers here have the same experience (don't lie - I'm sure you folks bedded church girls before, and also married women).

It's been a nice year sharing my most heartfelt story, spawning off to a lustful dirty affair with a to-be married lady and so far, to a slightly less painful (still painful) betrayal of friend.

I apologise dangling the bros here, but we all know how the story will go and you folks know the ending already without me typing all of it out.

Not to be lor sor/chiong heh (long winded, repetitive), I thank you all for the times and replies as well as private messages, but I don't think I want to go on another 5-10 pages of the history or just dive in to the sex bits. Re-reading what I typed so far after short cutting here and there, don't even make sense to me anymore. LOL

Good day all
please do carry on

some seniors are fucking idiots.
they're like the boomers and think they are entitled to whatever sarcasms just because they've been here long enough.
you can just block them since they offer nothing constructive in their comments.

hope you will reconsider
your story is novel-worthy and not many will bother writing in such detail as yours.
it gives a good picture to the reader and makes the story more immersive.

ignore the nincompoops.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, you have mistook the seemingly negative comment. While I can't speak for others, but when I gan you, just meant to tell you most of us were not interested in the details, eg how their wedding or photo shoots were like.
Also, as you are not a professional writer, we all enjoy your sharing of your dark secret that you couldn't share with most of your friends, church groups or colleagues, writing here is a mean to treat it like your little diary to relive those memory.
Nevertheless, if you don't feel like continuing, I believe most of us will understand.
speak for yourself boomer.

you don't care for the details but plenty of us silent readers do.
thanks to your "genuine feedback", now all us silent readers have lost another good writer.

so disgusting that you're still trying to justify your actions.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

After some deliberation, and thoughts shared by others, perhaps, I'm not suited for sharing and writing my stories as I focus more on my feelings and memories opposed to sexual conquers.

I can sense the frustration and angst of most members here that I've yet to dive to the steamy bits, but without the build up, I feel the bits don't matter to me at all.

Writing forward, I've gotten to the part where we transcended that first physical barrier (just like how I inch closer to Janice's body) and gotten nearer and slowly, inch into debauchery and lust.

However, this means still an awful painful wait before I penetrate Alicia as this is not about a slut, but rather, a friend's wife, which takes time to get near, break the barrier, turn from enemies to friends and thereafter into bed.

As such, to save the brothers from angst and anger/frustration, I've decided I would stop here to prevent further unhappiness and return to my lurker status.

I enjoyed the sharing, but I don't have that many conquests and my sex sharing are only the keen interest parts here and I see not much point to focus on and move on to how the story progresses.

Each story, I focus on the transitions, from background, to history, to personal character, to the bits where it can be funny (like front clasp bra), sad (no replies from WA, breaking up) and how it evolves. That said, my sex bits are nothing to be proud of or uncommon as I'm sure many brothers here have the same experience (don't lie - I'm sure you folks bedded church girls before, and also married women).

It's been a nice year sharing my most heartfelt story, spawning off to a lustful dirty affair with a to-be married lady and so far, to a slightly less painful (still painful) betrayal of friend.

I apologise dangling the bros here, but we all know how the story will go and you folks know the ending already without me typing all of it out.

Not to be lor sor/chiong heh (long winded, repetitive), I thank you all for the times and replies as well as private messages, but I don't think I want to go on another 5-10 pages of the history or just dive in to the sex bits. Re-reading what I typed so far after short cutting here and there, don't even make sense to me anymore. LOL

Good day all
Hey, had binged your posts these few days and finally caught up. Remember how you started? U said u was just keen on sharing, dun care if ppl like or not. U were unattached. It was a journey scrolling the pages as I saw you answering every reply like a pro, thinking wah this guy solid, writing and answering audience. I guess at some pt u became attached and serious, giving more thought on the audience's opinions, letting it affect u. Rmb when u started bro, silent reader here, cheers If it stops here, thats fine too. Just wna encourage u if u still hav any tingles to finish ur documentation of this sharing here
Old 14-01-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Good day all
Btw, just wondering, your story is just a fiction or is a real story ?

Thanks
Old 16-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Bro guyorgirl just a few of my rambling thoughts on what you had noted. Firstly you are indeed a very good writer, as defined by how you properly set the stage followed by the process and time it has taken from initial encounter to whatever final (or ongoing) event that allows you to move onto another adventure. I suggest that you ignore the blue ball babies and trust your instincts. The people who respond to all the stories on SBF will range from those appreciative of your storytelling to those who need to pick apart things because it's not how they would do it, and everything in between. And for every response you get, there are likely countless lurkers who simply don't feel the need to put anything in writing...they simply are enjoying your story.

Please continue to write (especially for us lurkers) and just say fuck all to the blue ball crying babies trying to get under your skin. It's true many want to get to the juicy parts and only want you to focus on that aspect, but I take a different approach which i think you subscribe to. I equate it to seeing a stunning woman, dressed to kill and you need, no, MUST meet her. That process takes time and effort which often is as exciting and enjoyable as when you finally are together alone as one. Watching a woman slowly, deliberately taking her clothes off while looking you in the eyes until she is standing naked as the day she was borne? Well her nakedness is always the goal, but for me the prize is watching how she removes each article of clothing tossing her silky bra and panties to you with just the right amount of teasing. That is gold my friend. Do please keep writing and sharing. It's good for the soul (not to mention any well wishing blue ballers out there).
Old 16-01-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
sukiyak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
Bro guyorgirl just a few of my rambling thoughts on what you had noted. Firstly you are indeed a very good writer, as defined by how you properly set the stage followed by the process and time it has taken from initial encounter to whatever final (or ongoing) event that allows you to move onto another adventure. I suggest that you ignore the blue ball babies and trust your instincts. The people who respond to all the stories on SBF will range from those appreciative of your storytelling to those who need to pick apart things because it's not how they would do it, and everything in between. And for every response you get, there are likely countless lurkers who simply don't feel the need to put anything in writing...they simply are enjoying your story.

Please continue to write (especially for us lurkers) and just say fuck all to the blue ball crying babies trying to get under your skin. It's true many want to get to the juicy parts and only want you to focus on that aspect, but I take a different approach which i think you subscribe to. I equate it to seeing a stunning woman, dressed to kill and you need, no, MUST meet her. That process takes time and effort which often is as exciting and enjoyable as when you finally are together alone as one. Watching a woman slowly, deliberately taking her clothes off while looking you in the eyes until she is standing naked as the day she was borne? Well her nakedness is always the goal, but for me the prize is watching how she removes each article of clothing tossing her silky bra and panties to you with just the right amount of teasing. That is gold my friend. Do please keep writing and sharing. It's good for the soul (not to mention any well wishing blue ballers out there).
Fully agreed. Well said bro!
Old 17-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
weiiii cheebyeeeeeee
Sorry bro

Quote:
Bro Gog, you have mistook the seemingly negative comment. While I can't speak for others, but when I gan you, just meant to tell you most of us were not interested in the details, eg how their wedding or photo shoots were like.
Also, as you are not a professional writer, we all enjoy your sharing of your dark secret that you couldn't share with most of your friends, church groups or colleagues, writing here is a mean to treat it like your little diary to relive those memory.
Nevertheless, if you don't feel like continuing, I believe most of us will understand.
I know you well enough bro... not you la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Bro if u think this is part of the blue balls or April Fools, not funny okay

Why you no consider the rest of the bros who don't mind you writing your way? I for one am one. Dun look at the negatives so much, focus the positives!

The journey is what makes it worthwhile, not just the end results. That's why we have ppl here still giving you names but still hanging around leh...dun blue balls us lehhhhh
No bro, I don't do things like this to get likes or points or whatever, it's not me, I don't care about all these. Just want to balance and make people happy but I find it hard. I'm after all, kind of a people pleaser, seeing people unhappy or what, I do feel a bit guilty sometimes. And writing takes time, I write until don't know what I'm writing as I rushed it out. Sometimes the flow don't even make sense to me. LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
what the f....... wei! this aint funny lah wei!.... shit... story hanging like that is like my lanpa hanging in between my legs...!
Don't worry bro... a while more and you'll get used to it. Take it as a permanent blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
bro, hope u come back to write...

u dont have to write the physical sex part if u feel not good about it...but we want to let you express out your feelings and how the story unfold where the day how both of you wanted it because you feel for her...

anyway, good write up...

take care...
I'm ok with the physical sex portion, but writing it takes time... I want some humor in the posts also, not just steamy bits, haha.. but I guess everybody's expectations are different. Fret not, I'm still lurking here. Maybe I'll finish writing and post at one go, but so far, I've not written a single word though I've been thinking about writing it finish and post. I know myself too well, I won't write without motivation.

Motivation not referring to points/posts here, so don't need to overthink things, motivation is to blue you folks. Hahahah!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
Ah everyone before that kpkb blue balls, moving slow, etc. Now gog threaten alr, all come back with tail between the legs
Eh.... don't be mistaken, I'm NOT threatening, I just felt this is better for everybody, as much as people encourage me here, I'm sure there's a fair share of those who feel otherwise, disgusted or unhappy with my posting speed/lengths. I really apologize because I don't write as fast as I reflect on the past, think about feelings and share what I remember. It's more emotional thrown in than just words. Exact dialogues replaced to make it more engaging and fun.

Description also takes time to write and think, I can simply write:

I touch her. She touch me. We cum. Errrrr I think you folks will throw sandals at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Wa gog bro, you just pulled the ultimate blue ball move to stop writing halfway...

Can finish writing this story before being a lurker again?
I'll try, let me see if I got motivation to one time write finish, might take months given my speed and laziness these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaq89 View Post
nooo.. bro, i enjoyed reading the story until the most impt part. Ready when you are. need to end the season
Not yet bro... still a ways to go before we even kissed. There were some 'mishaps' along the way, which will take a while to reach also, but for sure, I've written to the point where we first had physical contact, and I got a bit steamed myself reading it, but after that I tried to rush and I really don't know what the fuck I'm writing. I got pissed off re-reading my writing.

You folks know I'm not much of a grammar nazi or what, but I do re-read my posts and writing to ensure it makes sense, and as of now, I don't know what the fuck I'm writing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. I cut short too much liao. So... might as well stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Actually u write what u want. Those who like it will continue reading. Those who dun like it den dun read lor. Maybe wait until everything finished den do selective reading.
Yes bro, appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
I understand where you are coming from. but...... Please reconsider, I look forward to refreshing periodically and read your writing.
Aiyoh, don't make me feel guilty leh... I'm not doing this to fish out people who read or not. I enjoy it when people read and like it, I don't need to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Brother Gog, waiting for you to continue the story... Go on with your details, I love it.
Thank you bro, really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Hey bro KNNBCCB GOG MISS ME GAN YOU ANOT? But don't worry I not here to gan you. Just ignore all those naysayers. Just continue with your story. You have your right to write your story and how it build up. Those ppl wanna read then cont reading and shut else just leave and ignore this thread. Btw happy new year to you my tiko gentleman bro KNNBCCB GOG.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eh, you KNN. You not welcome, you get lost!!! LOL.

KNN always open mouth close mouth scold me. Very CB! LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon88 View Post
Don't go Bro Gog. I'm a silent reader but rooting for you. It's your story, your call on the progress you write. Please come back. We still love your sharing.
Aiyoh.... another making me guilty
Old 17-01-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryslowdancer View Post
Gog, ignore la, some people like foreplay some dont, some like durian some dont. We can not please everyone, dont let the haters spoil everyone elses mood.

I’m quiet supporter, pls come back 🫶🏻
I'm just always a people pleaser so I tend and try very much to strike a balance.

Back then I was really noob in relations and sex, young, loving sex but not knowing how to get it. Of course along the way, I learn, pick up married women, attached girls and well, yeah, have my fun. Unlike Janice, which was a rather quick build up and chance of opportunity and also Milly, which by her mannerisms was easy to tell where I'll be getting and going, Alicia was a trial and error, thus the long write up.

Can't just "Hey, Alicia, wanna fuck?" and expect an "OK". No bro, not going to work.

Of course saying this some might feel I'm making excuses for the long build up and writing... but think back... I think I took pretty long to make the first move. When mature and experienced, the outreach and making the married ladies horny, was easier when you know their issues.

Almost all married ladies with issues at home, emotional and all... you poke on the right spot... it's easy to get between their legs. Alicia isn't... there were no issues, I was just bloody horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
gog.... u and ur way of making us having blue balls right...
Eh no la... why would I want to do that to others. I only enjoy doing it to the regulars, to the silent readers and others, no. I appreciate their reading even if they don't post anything. That's their best way of showing me they enjoy it already. I'm glad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcer View Post
camping for more
Thank you bro... stopping for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbasslutsis View Post
Support for more updates!
Thank you bro, on hiatus now

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
please do carry on

some seniors are fucking idiots.
they're like the boomers and think they are entitled to whatever sarcasms just because they've been here long enough.
you can just block them since they offer nothing constructive in their comments.

hope you will reconsider
your story is novel-worthy and not many will bother writing in such detail as yours.
it gives a good picture to the reader and makes the story more immersive.

ignore the nincompoops.
Ah? Novel worthy? Novels has more fun than mine, mine is just recollection of history, don't you feel I'm stupid and dumb along the way? This happened when I was much younger. Hahaha now I'm smarter and knows what ladies want. Thinking back, I could have gotten more ladies if I knew how to handle their emotions and thoughts as well as telltale signs like Milly.

Thank you boss!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
speak for yourself boomer.

you don't care for the details but plenty of us silent readers do.
thanks to your "genuine feedback", now all us silent readers have lost another good writer.

so disgusting that you're still trying to justify your actions.
Eh chill la, not him. We all here so long liao we know who is who, lol... chill bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenlust View Post
Hey, had binged your posts these few days and finally caught up. Remember how you started? U said u was just keen on sharing, dun care if ppl like or not. U were unattached. It was a journey scrolling the pages as I saw you answering every reply like a pro, thinking wah this guy solid, writing and answering audience. I guess at some pt u became attached and serious, giving more thought on the audience's opinions, letting it affect u. Rmb when u started bro, silent reader here, cheers If it stops here, thats fine too. Just wna encourage u if u still hav any tingles to finish ur documentation of this sharing here
Wah bro, you smart, wait for me to finish then binge, at least lesser blueballs. HAHAHAHAHAH

I do don't care what others think about my escapades, but I do care how others feel about my writing time/speed and build up. I'm a pleaser in that sort of ways, a shortcoming which I recognize.

Replying to all is a form of acknowledgement, because if people take time to post a reply, I should as a courtesy acknowledge and reply their queries (except - where you live, can I have Janice/milly/alicia #, where does Janice work, which church... etc).

You are right their opinions mattered, maybe I over thought as well. Let me get to terms with myself and I sincerely thank you for highlighting this.

In fact, your post is the reason I want to reply to the rest now and explain myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Btw, just wondering, your story is just a fiction or is a real story ?

Thanks
When I shared about Janice, people disagreed, doubted, casted shadows. So since, I've been accustomed to reply - believe what you will.

If I have time to write fiction, I'm better off operating an erotic website with my fantasies.

I'm sure we all have fantasies, but for me to link it up, write a story like this? I think you folks can judge for yourself if it's fiction or fact, I don't really care about this

Try writing a fiction story, it's harder than you think, not unless you just anyhow write. LOL.

Again, fact or fiction - does it matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post

Thank you bro, apart from the other bro, your post also stirred me to reply and thus I'm here.

I'm not a good writer, I'm taking A LOT of time to put my emotions down into words and thoughts, I hope they worked for you. Putting in all my thinking, action and mood, helped me to share better in a sense.

Let me seriously re-consider, I really haven't penned a single word since I declared I'm stopping writing. I thought of trying to finish up and share at one go, but sadly, the motivation of upkeeping a daily post is not there and I've become complacent.

I read your whole post but I decided to be short, sweet and direct in my reply. Rest assured, I read everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiyak1 View Post
Fully agreed. Well said bro!
Thank you bro!
Old 17-01-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, I decide not to gan you leh, will that make your pink balls?
You know me lah, those who gan you, was just for good fun and have a bilateral interaction. It's not just your writing skill, but also the interaction that make us feel as though we are not just virtual friends.
It's a open forum, everyone is entitled to speak freely but bear in mind to respect each other. Who is newbie, who is senior? Who are we to define? Just like I first went to a ktv in my 30s while my other friends already went in their late teens.
We are all human, let's respect each other. Don't shame the family by being rude.
Old 18-01-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Gog, I've been a silent reader all the time. I've really enjoyed all of ur stories. Ur thread is one that I follow regularly.

There are always naysayers who get into people' nerve. For me, I am happy when ppl are willing to put up their time and efforts to pen down some nice non fictional stories.
Old 18-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Gog, I decide not to gan you leh, will that make your pink balls?
You know me lah, those who gan you, was just for good fun and have a bilateral interaction. It's not just your writing skill, but also the interaction that make us feel as though we are not just virtual friends.
It's a open forum, everyone is entitled to speak freely but bear in mind to respect each other. Who is newbie, who is senior? Who are we to define? Just like I first went to a ktv in my 30s while my other friends already went in their late teens.
We are all human, let's respect each other. Don't shame the family by being rude.
Bro... nothing to do with you leh, why you so angst? LOL... you always bring out very good points on my thoughts and actions. If I dislike you, I'll have ignored you liao. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Just chill, please everybody, BE YOURSELF, don't have to hold back or change yourself.

I'm being myself also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Gog, I've been a silent reader all the time. I've really enjoyed all of ur stories. Ur thread is one that I follow regularly.

There are always naysayers who get into people' nerve. For me, I am happy when ppl are willing to put up their time and efforts to pen down some nice non fictional stories.
Thank you bro, am damn glad you enjoyed. Let me have some time to re-tidy up some parts.

I cut short until I don't feel it's right myself, and trying to add in without making it too lengthy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1