The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
need me to give yr contact to the organizer anot? hehe.

i thot u stuck at DYN dont like MG liaoz. haha

Quote:
Originally posted by monster98
Count me in for Mg if u guys cheong tonight. Long time never go there liao. Hahahaha.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
need me to give yr contact to the organizer anot? hehe.

i thot u stuck at DYN dont like MG liaoz. haha

No Lah. both DYN and MG had different ways of "playing" with the gals mah. Hey friend, look for No 22 in DYN. very chio lady. Used to work in Katong on her 1st day (last sat). Suit your taste.Slim and pretty". So where u going 2nite har?
Old 03-10-2003, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
If the group not too big, i join them in MG later.

Quote:
Originally posted by monster98
No Lah. both DYN and MG had different ways of "playing" with the gals mah. Hey friend, look for No 22 in DYN. very chio lady. Used to work in Katong on her 1st day (last sat). Suit your taste.Slim and pretty". So where u going 2nite har?
Old 03-10-2003, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wat is DYN

hi bros monster98, can u let know where is DYN? I have been to TH n MG but not what u mentioned. thanks in adv
Old 03-10-2003, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
i think dyn is dynasty at leisure pk

if anyone going mg pls pm me before 6.45pm if not i go liao

cheers!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi,

Wa so fast so many post already!

Had a real good time with you guys ....Bro lurpsexx, naemlo, darkstar and masterbed ........ will try to make for other outings soon!

Bro Lurpsexx like your description hee hee

quote . and had a grin to show for it ... quote

Bro masterbed !! quiet quiet go tapao ah ... hee hee :P

See you guys soon!! Cheers!!
Old 03-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!masterbed is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lite
Hi,

Wa so fast so many post already!

Had a real good time with you guys ....Bro lurpsexx, naemlo, darkstar and masterbed ........ will try to make for other outings soon!

Bro Lurpsexx like your description hee hee

quote . and had a grin to show for it ... quote

Bro masterbed !! quiet quiet go tapao ah ... hee hee :P

See you guys soon!! Cheers!!
bro, you also not bad what, got xuan xuan & ck to play
Old 04-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
TH KTV

Hi all bros,

Tks to all bros who contribute. After reading tis thread, I finally take the plunge to try TH. I can confirm (I mean my opinion only, okay) that the place is much better than MG, more orderly and not so rowdy and haphazard like MG.

The girls in TH are also prettier than MG (most in MG CMI one !!) My experience in TH is that the girls in TH not so desperate like those in MG. Well, some bros may like desperate girls, I don't know but at least in TH they don't show it and don't behave so cheap though at the end of the day they are all prostitute in disguise, I mean most are bonkable lah depend on how you handle them.

Went there with 2 friends, so 3 of us fit comfortably in a small room, even though when at the peak when each of us has 2 girls, 9 of us still can find space to sit which is quite difficult in MG. As for the song, I think it is pretty much the same as MG though some bros claim all old songs, no prob with me bcos I myself canot keep up with the new songs, ha ha.

The girls we had are

Li San (this one very money minded, open mouth wants $500 for ST, ask her fly to kite, give her $20 and ask her not to come back),

... to be continued....

Last edited by gedangsa; 04-10-2003 at 12:58 AM.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: FR on TH Night Mission - 2-10-2003

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
thanks for the fr, lurpsexx
i had gd time last nite , more like chill out 4 me as last 3 nites oredi bonk until dry liao.

tonite maybe chiong mg like bro naemlo suggest, tho cannot stay late liao.
Bro u r the best for the nite.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on TH Night Mission - 2-10-2003

Quote:
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Squad Leader : Bro Naemlo
Squaddies : Lurpsexx, Masterbed, Lite, Jintonic & Darkstar

Debrief

Bro Naemlo : This is the undisputed King of TH and MG. His harem in these places is nothing to be sneezed at... they are the creme de la creme of these 2 joints...Bro Naemlo didn't do much this time round, as he had his fair share a long ways back and is just chilling out .... Coolz...

Me: My gal was a decent one, in this indecent place... one look at her dressing and know liao... but her pretty face caught my eye and I invited her to sit with me.....Found out she from Hubei and her skin complexion shows... nothing happening, as she was dressed up like a bak chang, which might as well be a strait-jacket for her actions as well - none. After her initial sit, neber cum back liao.... might as well, saved me a few bucks... na mo oh ni tor hood.... dock dock dock... I becum Energizer Bunny Monk tonight...

Bro Masterbed : This one is a Crouching tiger , hidden dragon.... 1 night sat 3 gals.... hands everywhere and still managed to keep a non-descript face...

Bro Lite : he came a bit late, but got a fair share of the actions... initially sat with Xuan Xuan, but this chio bu quite busy and butterfly off soon... in came another chio one... kelly, and she looked a bti CFM.. but cannot play one...last but not least, this bro got the action he wanted and a PRC gal came in to stroke his ego and anything under his pants... kekeke!! At least got one that can play mah!! Bro Lite had the most action among us all and had a grin to show for it...

Bro Jintonic: He came , he saw and he pooled.... hahaha! THis man just had a chill out time with us for a while, and then adjorned for a game of pool elsewhere..... dun even dream of TH having a pool table there, when the bloody songs haven't even been updated in eons...

Bro Darkstar: Give this man a Tiger... and he looks a bit like the Adam King guy too... He also had loads of fun and handful of boobs ... the 3 ladies with him were playful and their hands were all over him and in him too!! This seasoned vet of MG, TH and GS could teach us a thing or two abt fun with his ladies...

You might wonder why i did not mention the names of the gals here... simple, bec I also dunno!! They came , sat/played for awhile and left for ages.... how to remember... tonight was also one of those nights were the gals simply disappeared... too little mei meis for too many horny dicks... bad equation... must tell the botak to close all doors liao... or the gals must have dug an escape tunnel somewhere....

The hit to our pockets was light, as usual, except for those bros who had more fun than us monks...

Till the next round in MG ( TH maybe), adios bros!!

Bro very pai seh, can't help u get a happening ger for the nite. Can make it ger only a few. I also quite sian that nite but lucky my 'wives' were there.
Old 04-10-2003, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: FR on TH Night Mission - 2-10-2003

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Bro u r the best for the nite.
no lah, u'r the one
really had a gd time yesterday at th and today at mg
soly had to leave early but had to 'live to chiong another day'
else passport kana cheongkong

bro monster98 - yr singing not bad leh

wah tonite gp quite big - 7 exclude gers- monster almos had to sit on the sofa top, kekeke

thanks, all bro....next wk again hor

cheers
Old 04-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: FR on TH Night Mission - 2-10-2003

Quote:
Originally posted by darkstar
no lah, u'r the one
really had a gd time yesterday at th and today at mg
soly had to leave early but had to 'live to chiong another day'
else passport kana cheongkong

wah tonite gp quite big - 7 exclude gers- monster almos had to sit on the sofa top, kekeke

cheers
No problem, just give me a call again.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: TH KTV

Sorry hor, I had to stop earlier bcos someone was overlooking my shoulder, Anyway, here's the continuation as promised:-

The girls we had are

Li San (this one very money minded, open mouth wants $500 for ST, ask her fly to kite, give her $20 and ask her not to come back)

Sasa - wah this girl damn hot, what oso can, can raba, can squeeze, can rub thigh, can frenching. Only setback is that her spotlight not big enough for my liking. Oso her face very fierce but I think some bros may like her bcos I have this feeling when in bed her fierce face may turn into a sex-deprived devil !!!

Nicole - Yes, she is still around but don't know if it is the same Nicole other bros was referring to. Anyway, I think her face is above average but she quite quiet and proper. Don't know whether she is bonkable or not ?

Xiao Ching - Waste of money and time

Lisa - This girl damn hot, oso quite big spotlight, she said size C but I think size B. Oso quite FIRM. She come in & rub my didi, lick my neck & ear & initiate frenching. Really horny but face looks not so young compared to the rest of the girls

Xuan Xuan (or was it Yuan Yuan) - This one quite professional, I think what oso can one. Come in to the room, distribute her business card to everyone. My friend had a nice time fondling her.

KK - Actually can't remember much of her as she was with my friend, sit quite far away from me

The rest of the girls can't remember their name liao

Happy bonking
Old 05-10-2003, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: FR on TH Night Mission - 2-10-2003

Hey, alamak. u guys 4got 2 pay me tips 4 entertaining u'll leh. Hahahahhahaha.

Ok. remember 2 chio me again 4 the next outing ok?
Old 05-10-2003, 01:36 AM
Samster

Re: Re: TH KTV

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa
Sorry hor, I had to stop earlier bcos someone was overlooking my shoulder, Anyway, here's the continuation as promised:-

The girls we had are

Li San (this one very money minded, open mouth wants $500 for ST, ask her fly to kite, give her $20 and ask her not to come back)

Sasa - wah this girl damn hot, what oso can, can raba, can squeeze, can rub thigh, can frenching. Only setback is that her spotlight not big enough for my liking. Oso her face very fierce but I think some bros may like her bcos I have this feeling when in bed her fierce face may turn into a sex-deprived devil !!!

Nicole - Yes, she is still around but don't know if it is the same Nicole other bros was referring to. Anyway, I think her face is above average but she quite quiet and proper. Don't know whether she is bonkable or not ?

Xiao Ching - Waste of money and time

Lisa - This girl damn hot, oso quite big spotlight, she said size C but I think size B. Oso quite FIRM. She come in & rub my didi, lick my neck & ear & initiate frenching. Really horny but face looks not so young compared to the rest of the girls

Xuan Xuan (or was it Yuan Yuan) - This one quite professional, I think what oso can one. Come in to the room, distribute her business card to everyone. My friend had a nice time fondling her.

KK - Actually can't remember much of her as she was with my friend, sit quite far away from me

The rest of the girls can't remember their name liao

Happy bonking

Sasa hate me a lot. She complaint to me saying no one have ever ask her to leave half way.

Nicole is the vase. We met her last nite.

Xuan Xuan is a looker n ang pai there.
She dun like me too cos I always reject her.

KK is my 'wife' there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1