The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Curious...do you guys wear pantyhose too?
Yes! I love wearing pantyhose too, but they're really tricky to take care of, as you have to be careful that you don't get them snagged on your fingernails or other stuff, as us men usually don't tend to file our nails as often, or pay a lot of attention to them.
Old 26-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
wow, suddenly this tread so happening! maybe we should form a telegram group?
I'm really surprised that there are so many of us who actually do wear panties! It's a good sign I guess, as it means that we can share more information amongst one another, and also support each other better

I think a Telegram group would be good for us to share lingerie tips with each other!

Have created one here: https://t.me/joinchat/cLnTpqbOTEg5NmRl

Last edited by freeekysg; 27-06-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 26-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Better think twice bcos someone got arrested sharing pictures on a telegram gp on photos /video clips of women changing and other obscene pictures.
I guess we'll just have to be more careful about policing content in the group chat I guess?

As long as we're all conscious about how we get our lingerie, and not share obscene material, it could be a good thing?

I've created a group here, and we'll see how it goes?

Last edited by freeekysg; 27-06-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Old 26-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
All my running tops are racerback and I wear both FBT and AGT curved cut shorts. Always feel damn good wearing them. And yes, during my running sessions when I see ladies in similar outfit really motivates. Ofc if they are shirtless with their sports bra even better.
Yea, I really envy ladies with their lithe and toned bodies, allowing them to wear all sorts of lingerie and athletic wear while looking so good in them!

Having said that, athleisure is now so in trend, that you just need to wander around the CBD area on weekday evenings, or weekend mornings, and you'll see tons of ladies walking around in their yoga pants, and sports bras.
Old 28-06-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After hearing positive reviews on Triumph, went down to IMM outlet and bought 4 nylon lace ones at 2 for $30. As mentioned by bros who own triumph panties, there is inner lining which makes wearer comfortable. No abrasive feeling. I understand why they are more expensive than some brands.
Old 28-06-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
After hearing positive reviews on Triumph, went down to IMM outlet and bought 4 nylon lace ones at 2 for $30. As mentioned by bros who own triumph panties, there is inner lining which makes wearer comfortable. No abrasive feeling. I understand why they are more expensive than some brands.
Welcome to the Triumph club!

Do consider joining us on Telegram here if you'd like to discuss more
Old 28-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, bra straps and adjusting buckle are very obvious unless you're wearing under multiple clothes. That's why i skipped it but instead go for camisole or bralets instead.

some camis almost like singlets and bralets straps can be very thin, not noticeable.
Old 28-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwater View Post
Yeah, bra straps and adjusting buckle are very obvious unless you're wearing under multiple clothes. That's why i skipped it but instead go for camisole or bralets instead.

some camis almost like singlets and bralets straps can be very thin, not noticeable.
Yes, much agreed. But maybe it's just me, but camisoles or bralettes don't provide the... snug and secure sensation that I get when wearing bras. I always love the feeling of a good-fitting bra wrapping around my body tightly, and just laying flat against my skin.
Old 30-06-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Welcome to the Triumph club!

Do consider joining us on Telegram here if you'd like to discuss more
Bro, I think u can request for referral fee from Triumph, I’ve also order 3 pairs from Lazada. Waiting for them to be delivered. These will be my first pairs from Triumph.

Quote:
Yes, much agreed. But maybe it's just me, but camisoles or bralettes don't provide the... snug and secure sensation that I get when wearing bras. I always love the feeling of a good-fitting bra wrapping around my body tightly, and just laying flat against my skin.
Agreed, we still love the feel of bra or sports bra wrap around our body. Bralette still ok, but camisoles just feels like wearing a singlet.. ;p
Old 30-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
Bro, I think u can request for referral fee from Triumph, I’ve also order 3 pairs from Lazada. Waiting for them to be delivered. These will be my first pairs from Triumph.

Agreed, we still love the feel of bra or sports bra wrap around our body. Bralette still ok, but camisoles just feels like wearing a singlet.. ;p
Haha no commission required, as long as I can encourage and help out more like-minded men like myself to indulge in what they love, in a legal and safe manner, I'm more than happy to do so.

I think camisoles can be a good option for sleepwear, but I can never treat them as a substitute for a bra, and will always wear a bra under the camisole.
Old 30-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17803 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes! I love wearing pantyhose too, but they're really tricky to take care of, as you have to be careful that you don't get them snagged on your fingernails or other stuff, as us men usually don't tend to file our nails as often, or pay a lot of attention to them.
Cool! Prefer woman to put on so that I can tiak!

排队中: 清空中
Old 11-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
received my Triumph panties, understand why it is so highly recommended by bro freeeskysg..
the material feels extremely good..
but I may have bought a size smaller..
wearing a size 10 for M&S, but a L size for Triumph feels a bit too small..
Old 12-07-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
youmedelphi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ordering from Shein before? Saw a few satin ones and planning to give them a try but not sure the fitting
Old 12-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmedelphi View Post
Tried ordering from Shein before? Saw a few satin ones and planning to give them a try but not sure the fitting
I ordered 2 pieces ladies racer back running tops from SHEIN and the material is excellent. Have not tried their panties range.
Old 13-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
received my Triumph panties, understand why it is so highly recommended by bro freeeskysg..
the material feels extremely good..
but I may have bought a size smaller..
wearing a size 10 for M&S, but a L size for Triumph feels a bit too small..
Congratulations! Haha, it'll take a bit of trial and error, but once you find your size, you'll never look back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1