The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Stinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shaving public hair

Looking for waxing lobang
Old 18-04-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried waxing plus release along bugis area. For milf lovers yall can try. Additional fees needed if yall want roaming. Waxing wise abit painful but the pain will be worth it in the end 😅 shower room included too
Old 21-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dyno1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
Also looking for IPL with release. Hope some kind bros can share such lobang.
Also looking for any bris that have contact and can share thanks
Old 21-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Be Bare Waxing - afew outlets (Bt Merah, Bedon, TPY, The Arcade). https://www.bebare.com.sg/
Price is rather reasonable.
Just went. Nice place and reasonable price. Thanks for the recommend.
Old 22-04-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
i go to bebare too. Were you asked the GQ?
Old 22-04-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Awesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAwesomecatisawe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waxing sounds really painful. Can any bros shine some light on how does it feel and the pain level?
Old 22-04-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Bakarurouni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah I'm curious abt the boyzillan thing also. Used to shave myself but i cannot shave totally bare. Up till the ass crack also. Any bros can share the experience how's the whole process like?
Old 22-04-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post

No leh. Were you?
Old 22-04-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomecatisawe View Post
Waxing sounds really painful. Can any bros shine some light on how does it feel and the pain level?
Different people has different pain threshold, so even if it's tolerable to some it may not be for others. The best way is to try it yourself. Let's put it this way, millions have done it and return to do it repeatedly. So it can't be all that bad.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Be Bare Waxing - afew outlets (Bt Merah, Bedon, TPY, The Arcade). https://www.bebare.com.sg/
Price is rather reasonable.
Nice share bro, thanks
Old 22-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
No la. I shave almost bare (like 1mm hair left). All the girls give me auto ball sucking and bbbj. Actually they love clean shaven. I think due to hygiene?
agreed with this.
I also try to shave as cleanly as i can, from the area above my cock all the way to the back of my balls. The sides too, side of the thighs.
After that, most girls would auto lick and suck the whole area, including balls and bottom of my balls (the area between balls and anus)
Think they more willing to do it if you are clean shaven or close to that.

The downsides are:
1. Need to shave daily. Else its uncomfortable for the girl to ride on you. 1-2 days after clean shave, it'll feel like a hard brush brushing their pussy when they ride on you.

2. Clean shave comes with risks. Half the time i still suffer small cuts on my balls, despite using a Philips balls groomer (shaver + trimmer). Remember any cuts is risky when receiving oral sex.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

Quote:
No leh. Were you?
nope. just curious if anyone got lucky lol
Old 24-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 4
bradgunnerzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shave myself clean regularly but starting to get lazy recently so went to get my first boyzilian. It’s definitely painful, especially around and below the balls. Although I could endure it, everyone’s pain tolerance is different. Feels good to be completely smooth down there, and yes, I can say it does make a difference with the ladies. Another plus is that it makes your tool look naturally bigger.

A tip before you go to get yourself waxed, don’t shave yourself. They told me if the hair is too short, it will be difficult to remove the hairs and it will be more painful. Place I went to was 100% clean and professional though.
Old 26-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
Quote:
Wax or IPL? Is the IPL worth it?
Old 26-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
agreed with this.
I also try to shave as cleanly as i can, from the area above my cock all the way to the back of my balls. The sides too, side of the thighs.
After that, most girls would auto lick and suck the whole area, including balls and bottom of my balls (the area between balls and anus)
Think they more willing to do it if you are clean shaven or close to that.

The downsides are:
1. Need to shave daily. Else its uncomfortable for the girl to ride on you. 1-2 days after clean shave, it'll feel like a hard brush brushing their pussy when they ride on you.

2. Clean shave comes with risks. Half the time i still suffer small cuts on my balls, despite using a Philips balls groomer (shaver + trimmer). Remember any cuts is risky when receiving oral sex.
the area between balls and anus is the perineum which is full of nerve endings and its one of those areas that is rarely explored but gives alot of pleasure! my IPL contacts helps me to shave and IPL this entire region include the butt crack area so i'm pretty much bald down there and yes like all the clean shaved bros, the gals always give me a good lick and sucking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Wax or IPL? Is the IPL worth it?
i tried waxing and it is painful if the therapist is not really skilled enough, second it is not a permanent solution as will grow back needing me to go for regular visit to get waxed, therefore i opt for IPL which is semi or 99% permanent hair removal, initially was abit painful too but the equipment nowadays have some ice/freezing tip that helps to alleviate any pain when the laser shots are fired. in the long term no need to have regular visits and still maintain results.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1