The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
TheFallenOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheFallenOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

The old sparks (7th floor Takashimaya) staircase and Lido Roof Garden.

As you can tell...all these quite sometime back. Now not so daring liao :P
Old 29-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexo is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha when young anywhere also can .. like no body buisness .. but now old liao cannot liao ..
Old 29-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Didn't know that we have female PTIs nowadays...
Didn't know that individual camps conduct their own open house for recruitment...
Didn't know that recruitment open house will be conducted during non-school holidays and weekday...

So many didn't knows....never mind, enjoy your story though.

The Master Talking Roi....
Old 29-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

MINE.... side alley outside of a disco (not in S'pore)

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 30-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
So whereabouts in England are you in? Everyday eat white meat or got variety
To me, doesn't matter, white meat everyday I also buay sian one. But sometimes got a bit of variety, indian and black and mediteranean also tried before, the char bo here quite easy.

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

To all the bros who support me,

I thank you earnestly, will return the favour when i get my power back. Too bad cannot up points by mass, hmmmm, i wonder if can mass zap... hahaha

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
To all the bros who support me,

I thank you earnestly, will return the favour when i get my power back.
m i in e line??
Old 30-07-2005, 11:32 PM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

up me i up back ok
Old 31-07-2005, 01:52 AM
ah huat(E)

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

ln my workplace a female operater,in my crane.
Old 31-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only last fri, had a good time at zouk with my gf. We got very tispy and i dare her to remove her panty and she really did. She was in short skirt and a tube without bra. Make me whole night damm horny. =p
Old 31-07-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
only last fri, had a good time at zouk with my gf. We got very tispy and i dare her to remove her panty and she really did. She was in short skirt and a tube without bra. Make me whole night damm horny. =p
that was shoik I mus say. how did u managed to control without bonking her ?......

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 31-07-2005, 07:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just went east coast carpark with my friend, a very pretty ex-colleague, we sit in the car there around 2 hours, looking at people coming and going. I was sitting very close to her touching her hair, smelling her perfume, and at one stage was stroking her leg, but didnt do anything coz i have a GF and she knows that too. She was also waiting for me to do something i guess as we i was so close to her and when i kiss her on her head through her hair and strike her tigh she didnt say anything.

Damn, was struggling so hard to control myself, but finally i decide to suggest to leave at 2am. Wat an idiot i am. But after i send her back, she did message me why i keep touching her hair just now, i think she waiting for me to break up with my GF and come in. In fact all along i know she likes me as she keep sending me thouse messages and tries to filrt with me. Anyway i didnt reply. Till this afternoon keep sending me messages which i still dont wanna reply.

That aside, EasT Coast carpark is still one of the best place. On 2 occasions, 2 seperate police car came, circle around for few rounds and went off. They even dimmed their lights for the benefits of all the cars there. Haha
Old 31-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
Jacky Wu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacky Wu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch
That aside, EasT Coast carpark is still one of the best place. On 2 occasions, 2 seperate police car came, circle around for few rounds and went off. They even dimmed their lights for the benefits of all the cars there. Haha
Wah! u r the veury the lucky leh, today my pohlucer tell him his tory i stomache got cramp
He say there got 1 place call the Tuas Betty (i think he mean the jetti) he finish filming n go w a kelerfei steal love, terng kor liao then getting a bowjob fm the zabor when got 1 police car came along with a big spot light and advise them not so the safe
He say last time he also go top of building dunno got 1 the pub call woodstock? He say there the vuery the lark, he got hip hop there

死巴夭寿hor?

嫂子买饺子,来啊!来啊,快来买!
康,桑,阿巴music!

粉丝们,记得请投一票哦!多谢一下啦
Old 01-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
that was shoik I mus say. how did u managed to control without bonking her ?......
didn't =p.
very fast, cannot tahan bring her to the park near marine square. on the way in cab, purposely make her sit behind the driver so i can finger her. she was damm wet loh. even her skirt also wet. once reach there, faster find a isolated and dark spot beside the river. she took my didi and give me a bj. Then i bonk her there sitting on the floor while she sit on me. Damm shiox but don't know how come 3am+ still have people jogging there. We have to stop and wait for them to jog past then continue. btw her tube was down all the way with her breast exposed and we hug to prevent people see when people pass by. very shiox that night. =p
Old 01-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
didn't =p.
very fast, cannot tahan bring her to the park near marine square. ..........
wah...u are so dare-ing......guess only young pple dare to do such thing so openly......me got the urge but still not dare-ing enough.......old liao....

Those mus be the good memories of your bonking life....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1