The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Not all will let you push the envelope. And not all of us want to invest the time and money on these women. There’s one though at Tanjong P who’s milf and chio. Clean shop, tried hard but nothing. After change of management was told status is still the same. Any updates? Level 2, faces the road
I think this is mostly the case. Because I prefer to have a regular ML, I'm willing to spend time to build the chemistry with one. I spent about 3 months with that JG ML until she finally agrees to overnight. The gfe from these MLs are way better than those one off flings.

Of course, there are many others who can't unlock at all.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good catch bro. Salute you
She's not the kind of ML you will want to pick anyway. Pleasant looks, slightly meaty milf, close to 40yo. I like to take milf MLs from these TCMs or foot massage, you can see they all look about the same. Some are too meaty though.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think this is mostly the case. Because I prefer to have a regular ML, I'm willing to spend time to build the chemistry with one. I spent about 3 months with that JG ML until she finally agrees to overnight. The gfe from these MLs are way better than those one off flings.

Of course, there are many others who can't unlock at all.
How old was your ML? The longer the ML lingers in SG, the more complicated her life will get. Don’t believe those who tell you you are her one and only. Many have bfs and that’s where I hate it - bfs usually fuck around as well, and you don’t know what kind of diseases they will give to the girl. Remember bfs get to raw the ML, and if you try to raw her as well, it’s going to be bad
Old 14-02-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
How old was your ML? The longer the ML lingers in SG, the more complicated her life will get. Don’t believe those who tell you you are her one and only. Many have bfs and that’s where I hate it - bfs usually fuck around as well, and you don’t know what kind of diseases they will give to the girl. Remember bfs get to raw the ML, and if you try to raw her as well, it’s going to be bad
This ML? No BF, the BF at that time was me. She comes to my place almost every night after work. She will either spend the night with me, or go to her unit after satisfying ourselves. Not every time is paid. She's 38yo, work in SG about a year. Of course, I already have the mindset that I may not the only one and yes I raw her too. I have my fair share of catching STDs in my overseas raw. But I'm on HIV PrEP when travelling with the intention to chiong.

I don't think she got time to visit other guys outside unless she gonna fuck in the MP which was quite difficult to do. That new ML I'm trying to unlock is also from that spa, I tried to fuck her right there but we got distracted and the mood gone. Her MP don't even have much customers and there was a younger and prettier ML there about late 20s. This one has a lot of customers and had regulars taking her out.
Old 14-02-2024, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's not the kind of ML you will want to pick anyway. Pleasant looks, slightly meaty milf, close to 40yo. I like to take milf MLs from these TCMs or foot massage, you can see they all look about the same. Some are too meaty though.
Haha… Bro, we have same taste. I also love those meaty milf close to 40yr old or early 40s. Pleasant looks to my eyes is good enough.

Bro, can share any please since we have same tastes and just sprained my back over the cny?
Old 14-02-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha… Bro, we have same taste. I also love those meaty milf close to 40yr old or early 40s. Pleasant looks to my eyes is good enough.

Bro, can share any please since we have same tastes and just sprained my back over the cny?
40 is the magic number.. i am enjoying the fit SYTs and 30-something now, but would love a meaty milf (maybe cos of all the jav).

I have one ML who is 38, but she actually looks quite youthful still.
Old 14-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

You be surprised that some of these milfs especially the PRCs are more difficult to unlock than SYTs. If you found a milf who is neglected and work on her, you can get a very good regular ML.
Old 14-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
40 is the magic number.. i am enjoying the fit SYTs and 30-something now, but would love a meaty milf (maybe cos of all the jav).

I have one ML who is 38, but she actually looks quite youthful still.
Bro, do you mind sharing please? Is she meaty as well?
Old 14-02-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
You be surprised that some of these milfs especially the PRCs are more difficult to unlock than SYTs. If you found a milf who is neglected and work on her, you can get a very good regular ML.

I agree with you bro. Syt is because they want money to buy branded bags, so easier to unlock. MILFs is because they don’t want to send back home, which has risks, kids and elderlys back home waiting for her support.

So far no such luck finding neglected milf. Bro, if you found 1, let me know.
Happy Valentine’s Day
Old 14-02-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree with you bro. Syt is because they want money to buy branded bags, so easier to unlock. MILFs is because they don’t want to send back home, which has risks, kids and elderlys back home waiting for her support.

So far no such luck finding neglected milf. Bro, if you found 1, let me know.
Happy Valentine’s Day
I have 1 25yo ML, keeps coming to SG work 1 - 2 month, then RTC and repeat lol. Now back to China again, don't know when she will come back. Couldn't spend enough time with her to unlock more. Only managed to get up to DFK and fingering her pussy. Had to give up.

Neglected MLs, go to foot massage TCM shops, there are plenty there. Even if I share, you probably also need to work from the start like picking one up yourself. These are not easy MLs. I had another one she would go to the shop next door to buy a condom if want sex. Couldn't get raw, can't DFK too, so I gave her up. But now her spa is closed and she moved to dono where lol.
Old 14-02-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I have 1 25yo ML, keeps coming to SG work 1 - 2 month, then RTC and repeat lol. Now back to China again, don't know when she will come back. Couldn't spend enough time with her to unlock more. Only managed to get up to DFK and fingering her pussy. Had to give up.

Neglected MLs, go to foot massage TCM shops, there are plenty there. Even if I share, you probably also need to work from the start like picking one up yourself. These are not easy MLs. I had another one she would go to the shop next door to buy a condom if want sex. Couldn't get raw, can't DFK too, so I gave her up. But now her spa is closed and she moved to dono where lol.
My salute to you to go raw
Old 14-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, you always so lucky to pick up gems. Me not so lucky ever since that lucky chance. 😂
Old 14-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you always so lucky to pick up gems. Me not so lucky ever since that lucky chance. 😂
I have plenty of fails too. Just move on and find another one.
Old 14-02-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have plenty of fails too. Just move on and find another one.
Sure bro. Thanks bro
Old 14-02-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
My salute to you to go raw
This is my objective when picking these MLs. Otherwise, I would just head to GL. I just want a girl to cip regularly.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1