The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
elle87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by markaaron View Post
Tried J*** along geylang rd.
Pros: massage is really good. Also can choose multiple time options and they will honour that, no shortcuts. Also like many bros mentioned, got a big pair of (.)(.)
Cons: a bit too old for my taste, so probably will try others
Thanks bros for sharing ctc
Bro can share location
Old 17-05-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3005 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Pros: massage is really good. Also can choose multiple time options and they will honour that, no shortcuts. Also like many bros mentioned, got a big pair of (.)(.)
She and the golden mile tuaneh Thai freaking nice. Last time blue note also got change. She really power
Old 17-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 17-05-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
kiosk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She and the golden mile tuaneh Thai freaking nice. Last time blue note also got change. She really power
Bro can share? 🙏🏻
Old 17-05-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 16
sexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud ofsexcruzer has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Thai massage

Appreciate and thanks to bro 789550 for sharing such an awesome gem . Visited her recently, the massage session was really very good, can tell she’s well trained and knows where are the acupuncture points and relieves your body aches, seriously a great gem who experienced n went through training before.

Good attitude, hard working and friendly girl, will for sure rtf.
Old 17-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Anyone visited the tua neh S** in golden mile can give me some fr and the services she gives?
Old 18-05-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Sent bro..mine has back stepping which confirm crack, neck cracking damn shiok too..juagen yes, its worth a try and can release if u want. If not, She throw in free cupping, or just do head massage. Only for slim milf lovers..
Bro you make it sound so syiok! Can share contact please. TIA
Old 18-05-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2867 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushan View Post
Bro you make it sound so syiok! Can share contact please. TIA
U got mail bro!
Old 18-05-2023, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Hi bro, able to share the contact for this J*** along geylang rd? Thanks!
Old 18-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
justnothere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro 789550 for sharing. Had visited her last weekend, the massage is good with strength, back stepping and cracking. This place has the usual massage bed and can opt for the mattress on the floor. Value for money.
Old 18-05-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro can share ctc
Old 18-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Tried this thai massage joint at TP Lor 7. Was served by a Viet (well trained by thai) and given a traditional thai style massage. Plenty of knees and elbows, climbing on my back. Lots of strength from the ML. Ended with a thai 捉龙根. Recommended for bros who like a hard authentic thai massage which is not commonly available nowadays.
Thanks to bro 789550. Indeed she’s quite a good masseur with patience and willing to please. Have gone back to her after her first treatment of the “抓龙根” using hot stone. Apart, her attitude is good.
Old 18-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After getting the ctc n try message her.. but for a few times / few days all not replied... only up to just now, somehow I got a feeling.. double check the number given.. I indeed save wrong nos n message wrong nos.. luckily nvr get fuck by the owner... hahaha..
Old 18-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Bro can share ctc
Any one tried Vivian ex golden mile complex and now at golden mile tower
Old 18-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave