The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
bro thanks for the FR... I've been tempted to visit her...just a couple of questions if it's not too much of a bother....

So Jac does only capped BJ? No BBBJ?

How about her catbath? Sounds like she very SOP... Thanks
She allows bbbj. Catbath yes.
I can say that sop is somehw I in a rush so do things quickly lor.
Old 26-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking No frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
You are most welcome Bro mbam.

How not to go to ex-GL WLs? They give value added services compared to PT trained WLs. Frenching, BBBJ, AR, 69, painting to name a few. Ex-KS WLs are ok also.

Cheers.
However, Carol H11R12 (Pan Lingx2) does not provide frenching. The other Carol H16R16, yes! She gave me. This is 1style not all ex GL WLs allowed.
Old 26-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: No frenching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
However, Carol H11R12 (Pan Lingx2) does not provide frenching. The other Carol H16R16, yes! She gave me. This is 1style not all ex GL WLs allowed.
Yes Bro jacky43, you are correct. Some give and some don't.

I am referring to WLs in general so as to compare and differentiate between ex-GL/KS WLs vs. PT-trained WLs. I hope there is no confusion.

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking No frenching and AR

Quote:
Yes Bro jacky43, you are correct. Some give and some don't.

I am referring to WLs in general so as to compare and differentiate between ex-GL/KS WLs vs. PT-trained WLs. I hope there is no confusion.

Cheers.
None confusion, sir! No worry we have discuss this long time ago. PT trained seldom provide AR jobs too, that is fine with brothers who don't fancy this.

Kathy H07R06 2fl, is 1good WL on par with ex GL WLs. Setback is her CDs, prevented me fr RTF for yrs.

Recently being thinking, long time have not taken other gals, maybe Wed see how? 2mths back, Laura (Nancy) has wonderfull time with her. Only thing is nipple rings, WLs have not try r new gals 2me. I think is time i forget ex GL KS, go for the 1who looks presentable during my trip there.

FYI, Wed is lunar 15day, probably Princess Pat not checking in.
Old 26-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You are most welcome Bro mbam.

How not to go to ex-GL WLs? They give value added services compared to PT trained WLs. Frenching, BBBJ, AR, 69, painting to name a few. Ex-KS WLs are ok also.

Cheers.
Brother fornicator,now a day really miss your FR,can share with us your last week FR?Thank a lot.
Old 26-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Visited my target, Anna H10R13 earlier. Quite an attractive face and creamy smooth fair body. Her nipples are also pink!!! Strange, these WLs are not exactly young, but nipples remain a healthy youthful pink! Is there a nipples colouring salon I don't know about?? hahaha.

Anyway, I think Anna has the nicest body among all the Cat30 WLs I've tried. Another thing that she does better than most Cat30 is that she licks nipples and actually BJ (capped) for quite some time.

Anna
Face: 6 (PT standard, quite attractive cfm face)
Boob: small B cups but very pink nipples
Body: 6 (a little paunch tummy, but otherwise quite slim and very smooth creamy skin, especially around her chest and torso regions)
BJ: 6 (capped which is not my thing but she did blow me for at least 5-10 minutes.)
FJ: 6 (quite sop, but she was a little responsive, closing her eyes and moaning and slightly grabbing me)
Overall: She's quite SOP but for a Cat30 she did surprise with a few extras like a long bj and nipple licking. Will rtf her when low on cash,,, hehe

So after Anna, went to makan at the coffee shop. Funny how not getting a bbbj was disturbing me. I just needed to feel wet tongue on my dick. So guess what? After my kopi-o, I went second round with Lai Lai! hahaha

Cheers
Old 27-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Brother fornicator,now a day really miss your FR,can share with us your last week FR?Thank a lot.
Uh-oh, I was afraid your gonna say that! Haha! I trying my best to be low profile and get unnoticed, I don't want other Bros to think I am bragging.

Oh well, if you don't mind, I'll just mention who I had last week, can? I'm sure you already know how I do my WLs, right? I like painting and 69, frenching if WL allows, this one is beyond my control.

So, 20 and 21 April - Ada H16R10, finally afer a long time of waiting, my last RTF was 08 Jan! 22 April - Violet H14R06, and 24 April - Ann H07(2F)R01.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
So after Anna, went to makan at the coffee shop. Funny how not getting a bbbj was disturbing me. I just needed to feel wet tongue on my dick. So guess what? After my kopi-o, I went second round with Lai Lai! hahaha

Cheers
This is what I'm talking about! Since I was visiting ex-GL WLs, I haven't RTF PT trained WLs since. My last was Kidd H14R04 (27 Sept. 2009). Because, and I quote, "I just needed to feel wet tongue on my dick." Salute you Bro U-Da-Man! Haha! Whoa, second round after kopi-o!!!

But allow me to mention this, to me this is disturbing, Amy H16R15 only give me BJ. I recall my first session with her she do BBBJ, then my other RTF she give me BJ only. She is ex-GL and CAT 50, hmmm.....

Comments are welcome. Thank you.

Cheers!
Old 27-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Talking PT WLs

[QUOTE=U-Da-Man;4803959]Visited my target, Anna H10R13 earlier. Quite an attractive face and creamy smooth fair body. Her nipples are also pink!!! Strange, these WLs are not exactly young, but nipples remain a healthy youthful pink! Is there a nipples colouring salon I don't know about?? hahaha.

Anyway, I think Anna has the nicest body among all the Cat30 WLs I've tried. Another thing that she does better than most Cat30 is that she licks nipples and actually BJ (capped) for quite some time.
----------------------
Reading brother U-Da-Man Anna's FR, she has maintain her service and look. There is a WL in H12, brothers knew Helen room, this WL i think is next to Helen room. 1session with her about 2yrs ago, don't remember her name, something like Susan? Anyway, if i travel there tomorrow, will see her number.

That time with her, i did enjoy cause she is friendly and i love her beautifully long fingers. Told her so, infact can never forget the HJ, feel shiok looking at her nice fingers on my dick. Actually make her happy, told her scare to damage her fingers, no$ to pay her. She is $30, abit of plumb and blond long hairdo.
Old 27-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

To the anonymous Bro who ups me under this thread, thank you, thank you Sir!!! Very much appreciated your points and kind words. Please let me know who you are or PM me your nick so I can return the favour.

Cheers!
Old 27-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
But allow me to mention this, to me this is disturbing, Amy H16R15 only give me BJ. I recall my first session with her she do BBBJ, then my other RTF she give me BJ only. She is ex-GL and CAT 50, hmmm.....
You are absolutely spot on dude. I can validate that.

I first had Amy when she was still at House 3 last year. Then she gave me the works!!!! It was an awesome session with her. At that time, it was great GFE, great love-making and she finished me off with a BBBJ and half CIM (haha some in her mouth and the rest in her hands). Actually I wrote a lengthy FR on her but it was in the now deleted thread of "Cat50 FRs".

Then more recently I began reading several other bros FRs on her saying that she provides only capped BJ.... very confusing, so I haven't rtf her
Old 28-04-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Reached PT by 7:00pm as I have promised to my target. Standing outside her door I waited, figured she was working, I can hear her voice talking to someone, her customer maybe?

When she opened her door I was surprised, no one was there, I mean, no customer. She was talking to a friend on Li Wen's phone. She tried to return it to her before she let me in but Li Wen was working. So as she came back, still with the phone in her hand, she gestured me in.

She was aptly wearing a 'light violet' coloured dress. It was skimpy and the skirt was really short exposing her long beautiful legs. I told her to take it slowly since it is going to be a 1 hour session, so we talked for a while, but as I turned my head towards her, she has taken off her dress already! Whoa! Her undies was nice as well, a thong and at the front her bush was exposed, my little brother suddenly got a bit excited. As I kissed her she gestured me to wash already so I took off my clothes and she washed me.

The service I had was worth every cent I gave her for the 1 hour session. All in, the best I had so far with her. I mean, yes, I RTF her so many times already but this was the bomb! I only have three words to describe my FR: "wet, steamy, and intense." Rating is a 10 in all departments! No arguments! Haha!

I left tired but was happy and really satisfied. Enjoyed every second for that 1 hour session. Shiok!

Cheers!

BTW Bros, Violet will be on leave soon. Her last day is 02 May. Yup, you guessed it right, Violet was my target!

Same.
Old 28-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are absolutely spot on dude. I can validate that.

I first had Amy when she was still at House 3 last year. Then she gave me the works!!!! It was an awesome session with her. At that time, it was great GFE, great love-making and she finished me off with a BBBJ and half CIM (haha some in her mouth and the rest in her hands). Actually I wrote a lengthy FR on her but it was in the now deleted thread of "Cat50 FRs".

Then more recently I began reading several other bros FRs on her saying that she provides only capped BJ.... very confusing, so I haven't rtf her
Thank you for your validation, Bro U-Da-Man. Now I feel much better, getting it out of my chest.

Well, I still RTF because of her lengthy and powerful BJ. And only if the rest (Ada, Vivi, Ivy or Moon) is not around.

Cheers!
Old 28-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
To the anonymous Bro who ups me under this thread, thank you, thank you Sir!!! Very much appreciated your points and kind words. Please let me know who you are or PM me your nick so I can return the favour.

Cheers!
Thanks once again to another anonymous Bro who give good comments to my posts. No points this time, probably he has no power yet, but still thank you, thank you. PM to me your nick so I can ups you Bro.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 28-04-2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 28-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannual auto View Post
Ups you Bro with my 1 humble point.

Thank you also.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1