The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RafaLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Been reading this forum for some years now, finally decided to be a member.I am a fan of Kico since her geylang days. The lady is awesome. I think she is a rare gem indeed. Tried her in early april. It was a weekday after work for me, thankfully she was not done for the day yet. Since I have already visited a couple of times in petain itself, she had no problem recognizing me.

We exchanged pleasantaries and went straight to action. What I find cute about her is the fact that she lies on the bed when washing my dick. It was kind of cute and I liked rubbing slowly the wonderful ass of hers...Once the washing and drying were done she was all over me tounging. I like her unrushed blow job and the way she licks the surronding area, it's really a turn on. We thean moved on to some light AR which was than followed by her famous face fucking routine. Phew, I amost came. Than she did something I have never tried with her before. I was asked to stand at the side of the bed, she did a bit more bbj, than she capped me and I entered her missionay, now the thing to note is, I entered her from the side of the bed, not from the foot as is normally the case. This means that my body has more support as I am like half standing and half proned on the bed entering her, there is no need to fully support your body with your arms in this case. It was awesome I must say, it felt really good. Lee Wern the other GL gal now in house 14 also employs a simillar technique, more on her in my next posting.... I came soon and the session was over.

She asked if I want her handphone number, so that I can call/sms to confirm if she is working for that particular day before comming over. I politely declined the offer. I thanked her and left. All in all it was an awesome session.

Thanks for reading, do up my points if you like it.

-RafaLee
Old 01-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

zombiie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first time went to petain .

went to recce a few houses . found this girl . Yan Yan . get into the room . she helps me wash my didi gently . can smell her perfume . start to get high already . soon went to the bed . lick my nipple from left to right then slow lick till my thigh . quite ticklish . soon to the balls and ass . bj for around 5 minutes and bbj too . slowly push down CD with her mouth into my didi . continue bj for few times and she went on top of me . cowboy and lick my nipple . finally my comandos came out . help me wash my didi again . guess i will find her soon again but she going back on june .

Looks - 7.5/10 ( quite pretty )
Tits - 7/10 ( soggy =( )
BJ - 8/10 ( nearly came out )
BBJ - 6/10
Damage - $50
Old 01-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bro, Moon was supposed to start work yesterday. Yes, agree with you, miss her too!

Back also are MJ, Joyce, Super and JJ.
Oh goodie... all my favourites are back at work!

I'll be a very busy man in the coming week...haha

No problem bro slashGNR! Thank you too!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Went down to PT this afternoon. The WL in H16 R15 is NOT Amy !! I was a regular of Amy when she was at H3 R15 and the WL in her room this afternoon was definitely not Amy. Has she retired or changed to another room ?
Bro I have not RTF Amy since she moved, but she is definitely now in House 16 Room 15. I've seen her there sporting perhaps a little different hairstyle and a couple more pimples but it's definitely her there.

Did you perhaps mistakenly looked into another room?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
heartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to beholdheartbroken is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Oh goodie... all my favourites are back at work!

I'll be a very busy man in the coming week...haha
Thought of RTF .. but recently keep bumping into familiar faces there. Seems like have to lie low for awhile
Old 02-05-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Petain FR WL

Dear brothers, long time now 1FR on Kit, i think cannot comment more. 1time 6yrs only, maybe Kit we paid for her Ah Lian SYT, office gal look. Personaly, after watching Shutter Island. Everybody had a mental sanity side.

I mean, seeking outside sex, is like fulfill a fantasy. We pay, we imagine Kit, in this case, SYT, NTU graduate material. Best, no straings attached. Notices 2FRs on Kico and Lee Wen respectively. Is good that brothers venture in to others. Violet will b on 1mth leave, Sunday last day mention by a brother, H14 if she is not in, kind of lose the shine.

Also, FR on Yanx2 H11R06, i did find her on par with Carol (Pan Lingx2). But Carol to me is 1Princess, she is above Yan. Few times saw her, she chiong me, i went for JJ. Monday, probably will see JJ back, don't know should i bypass H11? Peggy is also on my April's checklist. Haha!

Just might go for Kico or, Lee Wen being thinking of them long time allreally. Have a good mth of May, i will see how tomorrow.

Last edited by jacky43; 02-05-2010 at 10:58 AM. Reason: correction
Old 02-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Think so far yet to try is anal in PT...

Lick armpit and suck toe by lai lai is latest....
Old 02-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

bad4him deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmmm...noticed something, you fancy the number 4?

Went to PT 4+, tried H14R04 and she is CAT 40, haha, no offense yah, just being playful.

Back to business...so...after all these time she still haven't changed a thing, based on your FR yah, and I am comparing to my experience with Kidd. You see, I was a long time regular until the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT. Reason? Like what you said, she is all SOP being PT trained. I haven't RTF for more than 6 months already. Just realised, for $10 more, you could've had her neighbour, Violet H14R06, and you will see the big difference! Really big! Service wise and attitude. Haha! Tomorrow is Violet's last day before she go for her 1 month leave.

Additional info on Kidd, she is now 31 years old and will be 32 this year by 3rd quarter. She was born in the year of the horse. No frenching and does not allow nipple sucking.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

P.S.

As I have been a long time regular with Kidd, your FR is nothing new to me. If I may add, after CG, I go on to missionary, and finish her off in doggy. Yes, you can do that. She does have a great ass, yah! I will try to arrange to ups your points on your next FR, ok?

Same.

Haha now i look back, ya hor quite coincident... well i tried looking around, mostly all busy leh... so she was the only one that caught my eyes. Will try violet next time and ya she got a nice ass, nice to grab while CG-ing
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro alex18122003, greetings Sir! Thank you, thank you for your ups points, and if I may say so, it was generous! Very generous indeed! What a great weekend and holiday gift! Thank you Sir!

Rest assured I will continue while I can in contributing and helping our Petain Bros.

Cheers.
Once again, my whole hearted thanks to a Bro who was generous enough to ups me with his points!

Bro "R", greetings Sir! Thank you, thank you for your ups points! Again it was very generous! Thank you Sir!

And I will always try my best to be helpful and accurate with the info that I provide for all Petain Bros.

A good week ahead for everyone.

Cheers!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!Ah Ken is one of the Best!

Just visited H2R5 (mun mun I think).
Here's my FR..

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Fj: 8/10
Damage: $50
RTF: Not so soon

A simple FR for her. Didn't do much so not too much to FR.
Overall, a very willing to service person. No black face attitude.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroken View Post
Thought of RTF .. but recently keep bumping into familiar faces there. Seems like have to lie low for awhile
All same same what bro. They see you, you also see them what haha

Last time also felt a bit paiseh when I used to cheong GL during its heydays 2/3 years back. When I see people I know I try to siam, but then I realised, they also probably trying to siam me haha.

So after awhile I got used to it and just be normal. And they also started to act normal... afterall we're all horny men. Now that's something we all no need to hide!!!

Cheers
Old 04-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
All same same what bro. They see you, you also see them what haha

Last time also felt a bit paiseh when I used to cheong GL during its heydays 2/3 years back. When I see people I know I try to siam, but then I realised, they also probably trying to siam me haha.

So after awhile I got used to it and just be normal. And they also started to act normal... afterall we're all horny men. Now that's something we all no need to hide!!!

Cheers
Well said Bro. Me? I never shy. Shy for what? We all come to PT for one thing and we all know what that is, so no need to be shy.

Below is an excerpt from Bro obat22's excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
As a matter of fact, Super H7r3 was talking to me the other day when I went there to bonk her.
She saw that I was rushing out of her room after bonking and she hold me up and said "hey, what is the hurry" to rushoff. I said that I do not wish to be seen at PT. She said there is nothing to be ashamed off. It is a man world ,you should be proud of yourself being able to afford this luxury. It is not a cheap past time and not everybody can afford. True, word of wisdom from a WL. Cheers!
Of course we respect Bro heartbroken's decision to lie low but we also just trying to say that it's okay to be seen in PT, no harm.

Hope this helps. Peace.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 04-05-2010 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This is my first time writing an FR so mind me if not up to expectation. Visited PT abt 2 wks ago. Just walk arnd, looking for no particular WL.

Went to H11, cnt get Julia R4, either unavailable or nt working. Then saw this WL H11R10. Nt bad in my mind, juicy thighs n ass also quite big. Fyi, i'm into big ass. Nvr ask price coz look unfriendly n also nt much info on her. So continue walk here n there n enter H2. Went to the back part of the hse pass by R5[mun mun], nt interested as boobs look fake. Then pass by R3[Sally] sitting, she smiled at me n showed 4 fingers n her boobs nt bad, look soft n creamy, sure natural. I jz smiled n walked away keeping her as one of my target. So went to the shop to buy drink n to make up my mind. After drink finish, made up my mind it was gonna be Sally H2R3. So went back to H2. Then saw her outside another WL rm talking. This time i saw her full figure n her ass was quite meaty! But got slight tummy but understandable for her age. I jz walked pass n she look at me n i went to wait outside her rm. Then she walk to her rm, smiled n said,"Hw, can or nt?". I smiled n nod n went in her rm. Paid her 40 n action begins.

We begin to undress n my eyes was on her. Her body was my type, fleshy ass n natural B+ C-creamy boobs, except for the slight tummy. N she proceed to wash my didi at the same time had a friendly chat. Wshed my asshole too n wipe my chest. Excellent service. Then her turn to wash up. She asked me to lie on the bed n begin licking my nipples, ok nothing much. Then my turn to lick grab n suck hers. Nice, quite a handful n soft. Then she went to my didi with her back facing me. She asked," suck no condom ok?". Of course i said ok n once again excellent PR. Her bbj was quiet wet, i like, with occasional slurp. Gd tongue action too. She also did a short AR which was ok. Then she lifted her ass, sort of in a doggy position. I began to finger her pussy n gently slapping her ass sumtimes. Then she put her pussy on my face. We were in 69 n i'm a fan! Lick her pussy like no tmr n gave her AR too. Pussy n ass very clean no smell. We continued 69 for abt 10 mins n suddenly she stopped bbbj then a soft moan. She said, " My water come out oreadi. U eat very clever." dnno true or nt. I smiled n she washed herself at the basin. Then she open a CD then skillfully slipped onto my didi wit her mouth. Then i say i dnt want to fuck, jz want bbj n CIM. She said must put CD n i said ok but in my was wondering that some of the FR say she provide CIM. But nvmd, we were back in 69. After abt 10 mins, i cum n she washed my didi n provided me wit listerine. After i dressed up, she said," nxt time come back here ok." I smiled n said," sure." Went out her rm a satisfied man. Here's a humble FR on Sally:

Looks: 7/10[milf standard]
Body: 8/10[B+/C- nat boobs, fleshy ass, slight tummy, quite gd 4 her age]
Attitude: 11/10[ gd service, gd PR, friendly, make u want to come back ]
Catbath: 6/10
BJ:7.5/10
BBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: nil
CIM: nil
RTF/RTBBJ: Sure but try other MILF first

For MILF lovers out there, hv to try her. Anyway SBF bros, any recommendation on fleshy ass and/or do 69 WL? Like Julia H11R4, Ann H7R1(2F) or Sally type. N who is H11R10, gd or nt? Cnt find much on her. Anyway hope my first FR is a gd one if nt sorry
Old 05-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark135 View Post
This is my first time writing an FR so mind me if not up to expectation. Visited PT abt 2 wks ago. Just walk arnd, looking for no particular WL.

Went to H11, cnt get Julia R4, either unavailable or nt working. Then saw this WL H11R10. Nt bad in my mind, juicy thighs n ass also quite big. Fyi, i'm into big ass. Nvr ask price coz look unfriendly n also nt much info on her. So continue walk here n there n enter H2. Went to the back part of the hse pass by R5[mun mun], nt interested as boobs look fake. Then pass by R3[Sally] sitting, she smiled at me n showed 4 fingers n her boobs nt bad, look soft n creamy, sure natural. I jz smiled n walked away keeping her as one of my target. So went to the shop to buy drink n to make up my mind. After drink finish, made up my mind it was gonna be Sally H2R3. So went back to H2. Then saw her outside another WL rm talking. This time i saw her full figure n her ass was quite meaty! But got slight tummy but understandable for her age. I jz walked pass n she look at me n i went to wait outside her rm. Then she walk to her rm, smiled n said,"Hw, can or nt?". I smiled n nod n went in her rm. Paid her 40 n action begins.

We begin to undress n my eyes was on her. Her body was my type, fleshy ass n natural B+ C-creamy boobs, except for the slight tummy. N she proceed to wash my didi at the same time had a friendly chat. Wshed my asshole too n wipe my chest. Excellent service. Then her turn to wash up. She asked me to lie on the bed n begin licking my nipples, ok nothing much. Then my turn to lick grab n suck hers. Nice, quite a handful n soft. Then she went to my didi with her back facing me. She asked," suck no condom ok?". Of course i said ok n once again excellent PR. Her bbj was quiet wet, i like, with occasional slurp. Gd tongue action too. She also did a short AR which was ok. Then she lifted her ass, sort of in a doggy position. I began to finger her pussy n gently slapping her ass sumtimes. Then she put her pussy on my face. We were in 69 n i'm a fan! Lick her pussy like no tmr n gave her AR too. Pussy n ass very clean no smell. We continued 69 for abt 10 mins n suddenly she stopped bbbj then a soft moan. She said, " My water come out oreadi. U eat very clever." dnno true or nt. I smiled n she washed herself at the basin. Then she open a CD then skillfully slipped onto my didi wit her mouth. Then i say i dnt want to fuck, jz want bbj n CIM. She said must put CD n i said ok but in my was wondering that some of the FR say she provide CIM. But nvmd, we were back in 69. After abt 10 mins, i cum n she washed my didi n provided me wit listerine. After i dressed up, she said," nxt time come back here ok." I smiled n said," sure." Went out her rm a satisfied man. Here's a humble FR on Sally:

Looks: 7/10[milf standard]
Body: 8/10[B+/C- nat boobs, fleshy ass, slight tummy, quite gd 4 her age]
Attitude: 11/10[ gd service, gd PR, friendly, make u want to come back ]
Catbath: 6/10
BJ:7.5/10
BBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: nil
CIM: nil
RTF/RTBBJ: Sure but try other MILF first

For MILF lovers out there, hv to try her. Anyway SBF bros, any recommendation on fleshy ass and/or do 69 WL? Like Julia H11R4, Ann H7R1(2F) or Sally type. N who is H11R10, gd or nt? Cnt find much on her. Anyway hope my first FR is a gd one if nt sorry
In my book, your FR was a good one. Yes, Sally render good services, and she give you discount some more, yah! Because, eversince and from my last RTF (30 March), she was CAT 50. Maybe this is why she never give you CIM, not sure Bro (well, I never CIM because I prefer to fuck her anyway). Like her neighbour Maggie H02R02, she only ask $40 but give me BJ only when I RTF (my first with her was BBBJ, $40 also), so, I give $50 and ask for better service, then it was back to BBBJ! You mention your visit was 2 weeks ago, then Maggie was still on her mandatory 1 month leave, but she should be back to work now (start 03 May). You should try her too if you still haven't.

Sorry, no info either on H11R10. But for fleshy ass (FA) and/or do 69 WL, try the following: Super H07R03 (FA/69), Kidd H14R04 (FA), Ivy H16R14 (FA/69), MJ H12R06 (FA/69), Katty H10R10 (FA) and Jennifer H16R12 (FA/69).

Hope this helps, BTW, ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 05-05-2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H11R10 Ah Leng

[QUOTE=spark135;4822980]This is my first time writing an FR so mind me if not up to expectation. Visited PT abt 2 wks ago. Just walk arnd, looking for no particular WL.

Went to H11, cnt get Julia R4, either unavailable or nt working. Then saw this WL H11R10. Nt bad in my mind, juicy thighs n ass also quite big. Fyi, i'm into big ass. Nvr ask price coz look unfriendly n also nt much info on her.

1session with the above WL, that was about 4yrs ago. Ah Leng still maintan good body looking fr outside. I remembered she provide AR but no frenching, she is $40. Now i'm not sure, Ah Leng i believe is 1good value WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1