The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-05-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Btw, did anyone of you listen to the BBC sports roundup broadcast last night?
The newscaster kept saying "ex-Liverpool player Balotelli blah blah blah...".
The last time I checked Balotelli is still a Liverpool player so why did the newscaster say ex-player? Or has a deal been done for him already?
Old 19-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Btw, did anyone of you listen to the BBC sports roundup broadcast last night?
The newscaster kept saying "ex-Liverpool player Balotelli blah blah blah...".
The last time I checked Balotelli is still a Liverpool player so why did the newscaster say ex-player? Or has a deal been done for him already?
'AXED' Liverpool player???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Raid devils for Maria n De Gea, raid Gunners for Walcott, raid Spurs for Hurricane.

That's all I'm askin for.
Bro, good to hear these names but I doubt John Henry is willing to dig deep to fund for these players.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I'm not very greedy la.

Sell the greedy bugger!!!

Raid devils for Maria n De Gea, raid Gunners for Walcott, raid Spurs for Hurricane.

That's all I'm askin for.
A D Maria cannot cut it in the BPL..... he has not adjusted to the physical style and most likely unable to make a successful career in this league.
De Gea wants to go home to Spain..... like LVG said in his latest interview..... MU is resigned to losing De Gea to Real Madrid as the goalie wants to go home to Spain as he misses his parents and girlfriend.
Walcott best days are over and if Arsene Wenger is not using him regularly..... there must be a reason to it so Liverpool would do better than buy this has been player.
I would not mind having Hurricane come to Anfield though.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
A D Maria cannot cut it in the BPL..... he has not adjusted to the physical style and most likely unable to make a successful career in this league.
De Gea wants to go home to Spain..... like LVG said in his latest interview..... MU is resigned to losing De Gea to Real Madrid as the goalie wants to go home to Spain as he misses his parents and girlfriend.
Walcott best days are over and if Arsene Wenger is not using him regularly..... there must be a reason to it so Liverpool would do better than buy this has been player.
I would not mind having Hurricane come to Anfield though.
Actually Maria was pretty impressive when he played his first few games for Devils. I dunno why he fizzled out after which. Maybe reports saying that his family got harassed also affected his performances.

If De Gea doesn't want to come, Peter Cech also an excellent choice. But guess he's committed to Chelsea oredi.

Walcott's market price is not very high cos he's too injury proned. Pool has always been linked to him in the transfer market but it's all air talk. My thinking is he's still quite young, if Arse disposes him on the cheap maybe we should give him a chance. At least he has been a proven performer in epl.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23665 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
He wants to go let him go lah. He is gonna be the next George Best! I predict his life will be destroyed and in shambles by the time before he reaches 30.
Actually I feel for him! It's BR lah! Clueless mid table minded manager!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Actually I feel for him! It's BR lah! Clueless mid table minded manager!
Bro, given a choice who would you like to see manage Liverpool ?
Old 20-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23665 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Bro, given a choice who would you like to see manage Liverpool ?
Ronald koeman! Don't think pool can afford those big names and those big names wouldn't want to manage pool either!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the project which FSG offer and thier trfs policy will not attract top managers,do u think any top managers will come when we look at burnley for thier players? first it was swansea,than it was sotong now its burnley.why dont we just buy this clubs. wat direction are we going?why is it that our best players are tempted elsewhere?we nvr replaced suarez(no one can)we lost slipyG and carra.so whoever comes in has a difficult job.FSG are not made for liverpool,they are more intrested in boston redsox,the 2 owners cld not even be bothered to turn up for slipyG( i m not a big fan of his) last game at anfield.( The committee decided that slipyG didn’t fit into the financial model they are using as a roadmap and there is absolutely nothing Brendan Rodgers can do about it)
for them we are just an ordinary football club< BUT ARE WE? sadly we are becoming one under this yanks.

Last edited by hawksbay; 20-05-2015 at 11:34 AM.
Old 20-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 20-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
On my trip there I only enjoyed the Anfield Tour and the visit to the Beatles Museum..... didn't like the weather which was cold and raining.....bbrrrrr
Had a trip to England donkey years ago with a group of friends. 1 Man Utd, 1 Spurs and me, Liverpool fan.

We went White Hart Lane, Old Trafford and Anfield. Personally I still prefer Liverpool as it is quiet and calm with less people. I can't sleep well in London and Manchester cause almost every nights u could hear ambulance and police siren.

If I have an opportunity, I dun mind visit Anfield again.
Old 20-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
What do you plan to do in Liverpool? Actually other than visiting Anfield and watching Liverpool...... the city is quite boring.
I have plans to attend a Liverpool match and probably sign up for the Anfield tour.
I could visit the Beatles Story and dine at a nice restaurant along Duke or Hope street just for the experience.
Other than the above I am still looking out what I should do and how could the trip be planned.
Probably a trip to London, Glasgow or Dublin via ferry?
Old 20-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Ronald koeman! Don't think pool can afford those big names and those big names wouldn't want to manage pool either!
Should we give Brendan Rodgers another season ?

Should FSG decide against spending on established players, in all fairness to Rodgers, the fault should not be on him.

Moving along to the future, some questions.

Who has the leadership qualities and influence to captain Liverpool ?

Should the club cash in on Raheem Sterling ?

What are the names fans would like to see at the club next season ?
Old 20-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/05...pool-failings/

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

This fella's gettin out of hand ....

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1