The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-06-2015, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

It looks like many bros here don't like FSG and BR, wonder if they prefer Gillet & Hicks and Roy Hodgson ....
Old 06-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is the bizarre decision that puzzled many reds bros here.

Playing players out of positions. Not playing some players who he bought.

Are those decisions his or the board? No one knows......
Old 06-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Following the news that Mike Marsh has been sacked, Liverpool's assistant manager Colin Pascoe is to be axed soon.
That leaves goalkeeper coach John Achterberg and Brendan Rodgers in the backroom.
Colin Pascoe is BR's buddy and right hand man. Both came into LFC together.
Mike Marsh & John Achterberg were from the Anfield setup and not BR's men.
I dun believe Pascoe will be let go, most probably it will be Achterberg shown out of the door.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

24 days to the opening of the transfer window.

Excited to know who will be Brendan's marquee signing.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

The last few days of activities really speak the intentions of FSG.
With 3 world class managers who have proven record in winning trophies, FSG have decided to stick with BR for now.
What is even more puzzling is that FSG have started to sack some of the backroom staff.
I guess it much more cheaper to sack the backroom staff than to sack the manager.
It appears that BR is only keen on saving himself rather than those who have helped him.
This really does not look favourably at BR's position.
BR's position within Liverpool both on and off the field is slowly being undermined.
One wonders how much influence does BR have on the players that he wants.
It is no wonder that BR does not even use some players at all on his team.
It is really sad to see that FSG is still not prepared to spend money on proven quality players who can help Liverpool return back to Champions League.
The transfer is getting so bad until it is rumoured that Liverpool is looking at Bolton goalkeeper as Mignolet backup.
James Milner looks like a good business decision as he is a free agent. It is rumoured that his salary range with Liverpool is expected to be around 150 000 million pounds per week. This lad looks promising as he is very versatile and can play anywhere in midfield . He can also play as a holding midfielder . Not only that he can score goals as well. He will definitely give RS a run for his money.
The problem now for BR is to decide which position suits James Milner better.
Frankly speaking I am almost losing hope on BR .
Next season don't have much high hope for Liverpool . It could be another disappointing season or even worse in the relegation battle.
I hope the team can prove me wrong.
YNWA.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
BIG club like us will only sign Marquee players!

Jermaine Defoe, Adam Johnson and Titus Bramble, the trio will solve all the problem we had last season.

AJ will provide width and assists with goals, JD will of course knocking in goals and finish next season being top scorer. Lastly TB will stable our defence with Kolo, as such we will be title favourite next season!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
To FSG , a player from relegated club and scored 11 goals out of 35 appearance is considered their marquee signing! this ings will be deployed to play right back by BR!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
To FSG , a player from relegated club and scored 11 goals out of 35 appearance is considered their marquee signing! this ings will be deployed to play right back by BR!
Hope he can do much better than our 4 current strikers unless BR plays him out of position or better yet another bench warmer.

LiverpoolClown
Old 09-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Different opinion, I do agree Ings is not a marquee signing but he is also not bad player. Considering at 22, 1st season in top league, played for Burnley but yet able to score double digit goals. How many players in current Liverpool team scored more than 10 goals? Whether can he makes an impact with Liverpool.......

Hopefully, Liverpool is able to attract a few big name players during this coming transfer and not a disappointing transfer again.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

For a start Rodgers must start playing with 2 strikers just like he did with Suarez and Sturridge.
With Sturridge available only in September or October, Danny Ings or Divock Origi up front alone is not going to get the club 20 goals each.
I don't see Balotelli, Borini and Lambert playing for Liverpool next season.
We need a proven goal scorer.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ings is cheap and good and fulfils the English player quota. If he cannot make it, we can sell him for a profit next season. Being an English player, he will be overpriced if we should choose to ever sell him. Low risk capture. Upgrade on Borini.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Ings and Milner appear to be pretty good buys on the face of it. However whether BR uses them wisely next season is another matter altogether.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Good business done on James Milner and Danny Ings.

Ings is a potential talent.

What Liverpool needs presently is proven quality players to take the club forward.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

SIC this article.
If I was a Pool fan I sure feel malu lor.

Quote:
Liverpool made a huge error not sacking Brendan Rodgers
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...090616875.html

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1