The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mjordan86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What are your favourite local leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
can anyone share $$$$$$$$$$$$ with me pls
Same. Any generous bro share please.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
$$$$$$$$$$$$_ is my fave after all the joal's goddess.
can you kindly please share the set on wetransfer to us here!! thanks!
Old 31-12-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
FantasticTowel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFantasticTowel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFantasticTowel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cassandraljw set?
Old 31-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 15
laopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to beholdlaopehpeh is a splendid one to behold

would like to see $$$$$$$$$$$$ too
Old 02-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
durianmonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlim289 View Post
anyone has Noel.lin set?
noel lin has full nude?
Old 02-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I like these 2 as well. Bunny Janella Ooi always wear the bra, seems like she is insecure about her large areola. She got the overall package, face quite pretty and body quite good.

bellywellyjelly christina chua body was very solid in the vids. Seems like a good full sized C cup, good hour glass figure, slutty attitude in the videos, blindfold bdsm stuff, clothed dress fucking, etc. I like the one when she cowgirl and said "Omg, look at it, I am so WET!"

With makeup on her face was quite good as well. TILL I saw in 1 video without makeup. Omg, the face is like mediocre at best! Saw in one of the last few latest youtube video, it seems she has become a moon face.

Singapore gals boleh! Keep approve of your bfs to leak the vids
Christina Chua now round face and putting on weight.
Body also not well-toned.
These girls have a limited shelf life.
Best to fuck them RAW and make sex videos with them when they’re young and hot!
Old 02-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I like bellywelljelly as well. Those seductive eyes and the way she grind really turn me on.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of

For me is BWJ, nothing else comes close.

Crystal clear in HD quality, raw, and all her privates are exposed clearly.
Old 03-01-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shareandcare View Post
which one was it where she said she's wet? god she has too many videos!! quite a few of them have slutty talks
https://gofile.io/d/ANGJCa

here.....
Old 03-01-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888 View Post
For me is BWJ, nothing else comes close.

Crystal clear in HD quality, raw, and all her privates are exposed clearly.
strongly agree. hd leaks are the best haha
Old 03-01-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Wow, I kena zapped by white knights here. Cibai
Old 03-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Anyone has got any updates about the SCDF officer whose videos got leaked?
Got asked to leave SCDF and the Civil Service entirely.. Now work where not too sure, abit hard to find job also when your face already out there and your resume had to put the time that you worked in SCDF.. lol.. unless got male HR want up her (give and take).. lol
Old 03-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
In SG, such face is called a moon face (a nick used by a ex-frd of mine on his own frd, LoL). She's even not that old. Late 20s? That's a VERY limited shelf life. Think she became indulged in comfort eating, to deal with her new internet status, heh. If she take care of herself, she like many other east Asian women can last till their early or even mid 30s. Anything beyond that, is a genetic lottery or plastic surgery.

If i were her, I will take advantage of the situation. Either start an Onlyfans page, become a FL or do both. Tell the clients to cover their face with masks and fuck infront of the onlyfans live streaming, charge clients $800 - $1K. Some men gets off filming themselves. This is a good business opportunity! I mean like no point crying over spilled milk.

Her youtube channel being dead for a long time. Sigh~, such a good fuck become a moon face. Wasted.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
In SG, such face is called a moon face (a nick used by a ex-frd of mine on his own frd, LoL). She's even not that old. Late 20s? That's a VERY limited shelf life. Think she became indulged in comfort eating, to deal with her new internet status, heh. If she take care of herself, she like many other east Asian women can last till their early or even mid 30s. Anything beyond that, is a genetic lottery or plastic surgery.

If i were her, I will take advantage of the situation. Either start an Onlyfans page, become a FL or do both. Tell the clients to cover their face with masks and fuck infront of the onlyfans live streaming, charge clients $800 - $1K. Some men gets off filming themselves. This is a good business opportunity! I mean like no point crying over spilled milk.

Her youtube channel being dead for a long time. Sigh~, such a good fuck become a moon face. Wasted.
I think Joal purposely leaked the videos.
In the end got off scot-free and able to fuck so many influencers. RAW.
They don’t have any other options?
Or perhaps they have 10+ sex partners.
Got zapped again by white knights / BBFAs who wish they could fuck her but are masturbating onto their keyboards...
Old 03-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepanther View Post
can anyone share $$$$$$$$$$$$ with me pls
Was curious as well, found these. Seems pretty with makeup, big boobs, body overall quite good, blowjob seems ok to me but lack in variation in speed, no tongue, no balls sucking, sigh~

anyone got more on her?

https://xhamster2.com/videos/love-9337800

https://asian.xam.nz/2018/09/singapo...ex-leaked.html

https://static.tumbex.com/va.media.t...LRC1wlbexo.mp4

In this video, she said "Morninnnnng". Flips the cam around like Tom Cruise in Topgun2. Then proceeds to say "I love the details"

Yeah, I love the details too, but where are the details when you only show cleavage?

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 03-01-2021 at 04:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1