The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 View Post
That's the beaute of it: THE CHASE it will be much fullfilling in bed when you think about the trouble u took to get into her pants

These few months i have no time for the chase, so i did settle for FL hahaha oh well... pitiful me...
You know your smartphone nowdays can just spam group text.
Why not you hedge on a few contacts, and spam 3-5 of them with the same "romantic" text?

Different day, different kind of msg..
See which one pings back to you, then you can do process of elimination.

Usually more than 3 text no reply, means not interested already..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 15-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
stonerjeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone kana conned by FL from MBC before?

Anyway, just to share an expensive lesson i've learned with bros who are interseted to read. Here goes:

Posted to MNL recently for work, a few days ago. Been checking out some of the "must" go places on the 1st night. All went well but no gain as it was meant to be an "orientation" session. 2nd night, return to MBC with a pal, chatted up with a FL, was all friendly and feeling comfortable. Decided to go Insomia to check out the party scene. FL asked to tag along, agreed as driven by the mood and comfortable feeling. At Insomia, drank, danced all was good. FL decided to confirm the rates, no issue with me. FL then told me manager of the club is her "auntie" and required my payment upfront to her first. Agreed, passed her the blues and she went to her. Wasn't paying attention to them so didn't know what happened. FL returned happily and ready to leave. Suddenly, she asked me a favour for some more and ensured will return to me when she comes back in a short while. FL left. Waited for for 2 hrs, no sign of FL to be seen. Went back MBC, no sign either. Returned to Insomia, waited, FL didn't come back. Asked the manager, she said yes she knows FL but dun have her no. and she not FL's auntie. So concluded the night with pocket being f**ked big time.

Just an experience sharing for those inexperienced bros out there to minimise idiots like me benefiting these worms...

Apologise for the lousy story-telling style.

Those interested to share their thoughts, pls do...
Old 15-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
You know your smartphone nowdays can just spam group text.
Why not you hedge on a few contacts, and spam 3-5 of them with the same "romantic" text?

Different day, different kind of msg..
See which one pings back to you, then you can do process of elimination.

Usually more than 3 text no reply, means not interested already..
I've figured out why pinays are so easY to chase...90% of them are just bored out of their minds...nothing for them to do no money, no job, even have job, not enough money...no privacy...plus can't sex their Pinoy friends cos rumour mill would be bad about them...

Foreigner is safe to sex...exciting...pay for meals...drinks, etccc. They can be sluts and their friends don't know...
Old 15-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerjeff View Post
Hi bros,

Anyway, just to share an expensive lesson i've learned with bros who are interseted to read. Here goes:

Posted to MNL recently for work, a few days ago. Been checking out some of the "must" go places on the 1st night. All went well but no gain as it was meant to be an "orientation" session. 2nd night, return to MBC with a pal, chatted up with a FL, was all friendly and feeling comfortable. Decided to go Insomia to check out the party scene. FL asked to tag along, agreed as driven by the mood and comfortable feeling. At Insomia, drank, danced all was good. FL decided to confirm the rates, no issue with me. FL then told me manager of the club is her "auntie" and required my payment upfront to her first. Agreed, passed her the blues and she went to her. Wasn't paying attention to them so didn't know what happened. FL returned happily and ready to leave. Suddenly, she asked me a favour for some more and ensured will return to me when she comes back in a short while. FL left. Waited for for 2 hrs, no sign of FL to be seen. Went back MBC, no sign either. Returned to Insomia, waited, FL didn't come back. Asked the manager, she said yes she knows FL but dun have her no. and she not FL's auntie. So concluded the night with pocket being f**ked big time.

Just an experience sharing for those inexperienced bros out there to minimise idiots like me benefiting these worms...

Why like that bro .. why like that ?? Firstly, all filipinos are related ..

And all are ate or tita. . so not it means really Sister or Aunty - maybe she did owe the woman 'entry fee' or wanted money for her BFs Red Horse and

Now, I am not defending the girl, but sometimes, she may just forgotten to return her obligation, as her BF would have demanded more red horse or the cost of taxi back to meet you would have gone out of the window .. and the taxi guy may have ripped her off since she seem to have extra pera !!!

My bet ? 50/50 it was a planned scam .. more likely, the girl decided since the punter paid in advance - why bother to deliver .. after all, this is Pinay land .. priorities are screwed up all over ..

The girls in MBC are not scammers, but .. maybe you were not street smart says me ..

And going back to MBC ? Bro, you should have called me for advice - I would have told you to forget the money and get back .. not spend more money looking for the needle in the haystack

Well, well .. there is a minute chance that, the girl will remember to return your favor (yes, Filipinas are unpredictable .. they may remember the favour and return it .. )

Did you atleast get her number ?? In case she couldn't find you when she came back looking for you after he first meal of the day ? (yes, happens .. )

And be a bit street smart, and chalk it up to experience .. atleast you were not taken on a taxi ride and relieved of all your stuff or a gun held to your throat and made to hand over stuff !!!

Be a bit street smart bro ..

Sorry, I hope I don't sound like I rained on your parade ..
Old 15-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
I've figured out why pinays are so easY to chase...90% of them are just bored out of their minds...nothing for them to do no money, no job, even have job, not enough money...no privacy...plus can't sex their Pinoy friends cos rumour mill would be bad about them...

Foreigner is safe to sex...exciting...pay for meals...drinks, etccc. They can be sluts and their friends don't know...
Seriously, for saying that .. I may suggest a brain scan for you bro .. You have no clue about pinays ..

If you are talking of poorer ones .. there are hordes who will steal and scam from foreigner and give to their lover / BF .. and the BF / Lover don't mind she spreading her leg to stranger as long as he gets what he wants .. and most of the time, the lover is a Trike driver (that's an inside joke .... )

You have generalised a lot .. If pinays value something, it is their pride, and they don't hesitate to kill you and be proud of the fact they defended their pride .. never mind they may not be able to live happily .. even in Singapore, even Pinay maids don't mind going to jail, and so will their brethren and also strangers - as long as they are pinoys, defending their pride ..

Tread carefully bro .

Oh, there is more shame to a pinay to be seen with foreigner than local - especially among low income group ..

if they tolerate the foreigner, that is because you are loaded and financing their next meal, next carabao, next baboy, next fiesta .. next banda ..

The moment you become worthless, you will be cut off ..

Hence my aversion to playing around with the lower income people (for want of a better word than saying low class -> I put lower income people .. )

Oh, life in Manila ? I hope you saw this video ..

and also ..

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ilippines?lite

Still if there is something they value, it is PRIDE ..

If you want to live in Philippines, just remember that bro ..
Old 15-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think this is only for the lower income people. A bit too generalise liao.

Most higher income or educated pinoy won't want to be associate with foreigner unless you are colleagues or friends' friend.

End of the day, If I meet a new girl, I treat the girl like a girlfriend, buy her chocolate when meet her, have a good dinner (not those atas one..something like Max or Jerry grill) go for karaoke pub and the girl shown interest in you, it is normally all go. Normally I don't ask her to go back hotel with me on the 1st meeting. At least she won't feel that I am after her pussy =p

And I do agree with Etsys that Filipina has very strong pride. Can do anything except make her lose face in front of her friends or family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post

Old 15-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

manilaboy2007: So do I get the award for partially decoding the Pinays' genetic makeup ??
Old 15-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You already got your reward by having the company of many filipina. hehe
I am still learning. Hit rate still a low 30-40%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
manilaboy2007: So do I get the award for partially decoding the Pinays' genetic makeup ??
Old 15-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Well said....

He has sorta decoded their mind set n rewards r automatic.

Bro manilaboy hit rate needz to go up to 70%. but each of us hv our own games.... And we try to Master tht.

Eg., for now i just troll online.... Given up huntin at battle terrains (read road/mall/pubs)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
You already got your reward by having the company of many filipina. hehe
I am still learning. Hit rate still a low 30-40%.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

The Lord/Manilaboy2007: My learning path is still long steep and got a lot of miles to cover

Well, well, you always discover some new way to 'push the buttons' of Pinays .. (that's how the pinays describe a guy who can say the right thing or do the right stuff .. )

Life is a bitch yah ?
Old 15-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

1) most higher income will pay for ur meals n drinks. It wld b loss of pay for them not to pay. An MILF once invited me to stay @ MBS with her. Dunno where she got d cash from. But she wasvreasonably well off. Her family as well.

2) yes.... U hv to treat them well.... Sometimes i shudder to sy this .... But i must admit n i hv found out tht the pinay PMET in spore sleep around big time. Guess money no enuf... Yet thy wanna enjoy like locals. How can diba? They wanna go Clarke Quay/orchard etc to d exp restos.... Wen i find such demands being made i usually move out.... Coz i dun wanna sponsor their expenive lifestyle

3) i cant understand why the PMET pinays in pore cant live within their means!!!! Just dun get it... The maids screw around i understand. But these ppl r higher paid

4) but if u really like d girl.... U must woo her... They love to be courted n woo'd. Comeon.... Do tht atleast.... Coz anyway they will suck/lick ur balls/nipples n arse... N even allow three holes for those interested...GFE immeasurable wen u ind the right girl

5) for the poorer ones.... Well d only thing they hv is pride n hence they will repeat like a parrot "i can earn my own money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
I think this is only for the lower income people. A bit too generalise liao.

Most higher income or educated pinoy won't want to be associate with foreigner unless you are colleagues or friends' friend.

End of the day, If I meet a new girl, I treat the girl like a girlfriend, buy her chocolate when meet her, have a good dinner (not those atas one..something like Max or Jerry grill) go for karaoke pub and the girl shown interest in you, it is normally all go. Normally I don't ask her to go back hotel with me on the 1st meeting. At least she won't feel that I am after her pussy =p

And I do agree with Etsys that Filipina has very strong pride. Can do anything except make her lose face in front of her friends or family.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

We r all learnin etsys.

But u are on top of the situation. Kudos

Some of d girls i like i really date them as GFs unless i find something wrong then i just dump them.

Quote:
The Lord/Manilaboy2007: My learning path is still long steep and got a lot of miles to cover

Well, well, you always discover some new way to 'push the buttons' of Pinays .. (that's how the pinays describe a guy who can say the right thing or do the right stuff .. )

Life is a bitch yah ?
Old 15-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Ya man. I find it hard to settle down with so many to learn. hehe

Quote:

Life is a bitch yah ?
Old 15-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Several ways tht we can b skinned.....

Thx for the headsup.... Many ppl dun share negative experiences. I appreciate ur sharing. Thanks.

Read below.... Review by a sailor.... Iv posted it elsewhere.... SO just excerpts here

Every sailor or ex-sailor knows what the basics are.  Anyway, after 35 days on Vietnam patrol, it was our kind of place.  I remember when we stepped off that bridge into town, we’d be overrun by Filipinos trying to sell us everything from monkey meat on a stick to their sisters.  We’d push our way through them, taking special care to protect our wallets because we knew they’d try to grab them out of our pockets.  And we laughed at the idea of eating monkey meat on a stick, which looked like a cross between beef jerky and barbecued beef to us.  What kind of fools did they take us for anyway?  (They told us it was chicken.)

We were there to have a good time, to unwind, and Olongapo fit the bill just fine—it was a great place for the sailors of the U.S. Seventh Fleet to blow off steam on their way to and from 'Nam, even if it was filthy, stunk to high heaven, and they sold you monkey meat on a stick pretending it was chicken.

Jeepneys were the primary mode of transportation along the several-mile length of Rizal Avenue in those days.  Charging along in these gaudy machines, we’d hang on for dear life as the drivers did their best to imitate NYC cabbies under the pretense of taking us to the best bars in town stocked with the best-looking bargirls, or so they’d claim. 

We were no match for the citizens of Olongapo.  Nor were we a match for the bargirls, the Jeepney drivers, or the street-hawkers.  They were all trained in the science of separating us from our money, and we were in way over our heads when it came to dealing with them, powerless against their systematic technique of separating us from our money. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonerjeff View Post
Hi bros,

Old 15-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

Yah I found a lot Pinoy PMETs like to utang here and there. On Pay day, you see them in big group at pubs drinking and merry around or go restaurant buy people meals here and there. Buy this hp or that gadget or handbags. On the last week of the month, you will see them asking singaporean colleagues for loans or eating bread for lunch. This is the same for both man and women.

I guess their mentality is you get to live once and enjoy the fruit of their labour? Pretty sure they never think of the future if not you won't see them buy a Iphone4S today and pawn it for $$ a few months down the road when their contract is up and back in Pinoyland.

Most sickening is a lot of the female friends of my gf take money from their bfs in Singapore and send it to Pinoyland to feed their husbands or bfs not knowing their husband is using their money to fuck another woman or having fun.

Personally, I don't mind treat treat the girls well and romance them a bit since I enjoy the whole process also. But like you say, once they ask me to buy this buy that and make me feel like a robert, I know it is time to cut loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
1) most higher income will pay for ur meals n drinks. It wld b loss of pay for them not to pay. An MILF once invited me to stay @ MBS with her. Dunno where she got d cash from. But she wasvreasonably well off. Her family as well.

2) yes.... U hv to treat them well.... Sometimes i shudder to sy this .... But i must admit n i hv found out tht the pinay PMET in spore sleep around big time. Guess money no enuf... Yet thy wanna enjoy like locals. How can diba? They wanna go Clarke Quay/orchard etc to d exp restos.... Wen i find such demands being made i usually move out.... Coz i dun wanna sponsor their expenive lifestyle

3) i cant understand why the PMET pinays in pore cant live within their means!!!! Just dun get it... The maids screw around i understand. But these ppl r higher paid

4) but if u really like d girl.... U must woo her... They love to be courted n woo'd. Comeon.... Do tht atleast.... Coz anyway they will suck/lick ur balls/nipples n arse... N even allow three holes for those interested...GFE immeasurable wen u ind the right girl

5) for the poorer ones.... Well d only thing they hv is pride n hence they will repeat like a parrot "i can earn my own money"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1