The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 23-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lisa-massage/

Friend’s mum Fiona
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact
I think this is the 3rd girl. My description of her is my “partying sis”
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/linda-massage-jg-hj/

Machiam like every night see your sis dress sexily to go out to cheong and let other ppl bang her

By the way, these lady won’t ask you. Eh, want to fuck or not. Or slurp, let me suck your cock. These ladies are solid masseuse who allow you to fuck if you make them horny. Don’t later cannot get FJ come find me kpkb. I am not their OKT

Those who got thick wallet can try 2 milf or 3 milf massage like one of my friend did

Remember standby own condom
Old 23-09-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Guys

Received a lot of pm

Horny cougar Lisa
https://sglonelyguy26.com/lisa-massage/

Friend’s mum Fiona
https://sglonelyguy26.com/fiona-massage/

Someone asked me difference between Lisa and Fiona. Lisa is machiam your ktv mamasan. Out to seduce you and eat you alive like 白骨精。

Fiona is the opposite machiam your neighbour wife or friend’s mum. Like a atas milf with nice cfm face. She was so shy in applying HJ. If your cock is hard and thick, she will close her eyes and enjoy. That is when you attack her neh neh and bottom. As you play with her, she will moan softly and bite her lips. If you make her damn high, she will just climb on top of the massage bed and say “ah, 很想要,你要吗?translated into I am horny, do you want?”). That is when you just turn her over and eat her all over and bang your friend’s mum la. I love this place because it is a house with 3 rooms and you can hear each charbo get bang hard if all 3 quite solid la. I go with 1-2 of my buddies and all super happening. The 3rd girl also in SGlonelyguy but can’t find the contact
Wait, Lisa's location is listed as Chinatown. I always thought it was Alice.
https://sglonelyguy26.com/alice-massage/
Old 23-09-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Strange! Don’t tell me she moved. Haha! That day when I went to bang Fiona, she is still there
Old 23-09-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
Alice solid ah? I didn’t try before lei. Which location?
Old 23-09-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lfgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea. Lisa moved to Chinatown. Wanted to book her this week but found out it’s some shopfront around the area. Not sure how discreet therefore decided to play it safe instead. Hope she moves back soon. looking to try some tasty milf next week.
Old 24-09-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfgm View Post
Yea. Lisa moved to Chinatown. Wanted to book her this week but found out it’s some shopfront around the area. Not sure how discreet therefore decided to play it safe instead. Hope she moves back soon. looking to try some tasty milf next week.
If shop then sian 1/2
Old 25-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I tried all 3. Very difficult to choose. Lisa is the oldest but have biggest tits and the cfm face and is very accommodative. Can play in whatever you want. Fiona is more of the next door house wife or friend’s mother where she is shy initially and when you press the right button, she becomes a slut. Her way of juagen will make you cannot tahan and raging to bang her. The 3rd can’t remember the name. The face is the prettiest of all but the rest all so so.,,,

Good all are together so if you buay song then maybe change Lo. Most of the time all 3 will wear their lingerie walking around parading like those Dongguan KTV
Wow this is very exciting! Heard now only got 2?
Old 25-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
Wow this is very exciting! Heard now only got 2?
3, You You just joined!
Old 25-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Fighting6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really got FJ mah!? I went and didn’t get. Hai… sob… sob…
Old 25-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
3, You You just joined!
Have you tried? I saw there’s a Monica too but never heard of her name in this thread
Old 25-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
Have you tried? I saw there’s a Monica too but never heard of her name in this thread
Can share the link?
Old 25-09-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can share the link?
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/monica...-hj-jg-master/
Old 25-09-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

For those who are waiting for Lisa to move back to Kovan are probably going to be disappointed. I went to visit her today, and she did explain why she moved out of there. New place located in a old crowded mall, but at a corner which not I don't think there will be lots of passer by. Despite being there for the first time, the experience was a positive one, will definitely go back again.
Old 25-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
For those who are waiting for Lisa to move back to Kovan are probably going to be disappointed. I went to visit her today, and she did explain why she moved out of there. New place located in a old crowded mall, but at a corner which not I don't think there will be lots of passer by. Despite being there for the first time, the experience was a positive one, will definitely go back again.
Why? Kovan the boss charge too high commission?
Old 26-09-2023, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Bro pm location level
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1