The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 24-02-2024, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Not exactly Kovan area, but posting my review for Boon Keng PRC S***** here since it seems like the north east thread got deleted. Many thanks to bro PPboy for sharing the contact with me.

Environment: 7/10 Decent rooms with attached shower which I very much prefer instead of curtain joints or those with shared toilet. Not the newest spa but not run down either.
Looks: 8/10 cute looking, petite and fit with curves in the right places. Not for boobs lovers but perky ass. I've no issues with that as I'm more of an ass guy anyway
Massage: 10/10 Top quality hard massage with oil. I usually go for ladies who can at least deliver a good massage and she certainly did not disappoint. I have uncommon problem spots on my outer thighs and sides of my upper torso and she managed to target them very accurately.
Service: 10/10 with zhut zhut and south roaming. Does a great job at teasing and milked me thoroughly. She has multiple tiers of service and I went for the highest tier. Entrance fee 60/hr+tips. Pls check with her on the tips directly.
Attitude: 10/10 very good conversationalist, puts me at ease with her outgoing personality. Usually I'm quite reserved and am content to enjoy the good massage, but somehow we clicked and there were very few moments of silence during our 90 min session.

Overall S***** delivers very solid service and I will definitely be adding her to my RTM list. I think it was previously mentioned that she might RTC and not return for a while, but it turns out she will only RTC for a week or two and be back at a different location with a better environment guess I will be seeing her again soon. For contact pls approach PPboy directly.

Last edited by Clazziquai; 24-02-2024 at 06:35 AM. Reason: minor error
Old 24-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Not exactly Kovan area, but posting my review for Boon Keng PRC S***** here since it seems like the north east thread got deleted. Many thanks to bro PPboy for sharing the contact with me.

Environment: 7/10 Decent rooms with attached shower which I very much prefer instead of curtain joints or those with shared toilet. Not the newest spa but not run down either.
Looks: 8/10 cute looking, petite and fit with curves in the right places. Not for boobs lovers but perky ass. I've no issues with that as I'm more of an ass guy anyway
Massage: 10/10 Top quality hard massage with oil. I usually go for ladies who can at least deliver a good massage and she certainly did not disappoint. I have uncommon problem spots on my outer thighs and sides of my upper torso and she managed to target them very accurately.
Service: 10/10 with zhut zhut and south roaming. Does a great job at teasing and milked me thoroughly. She has multiple tiers of service and I went for the highest tier. Entrance fee 60/hr+tips. Pls check with her on the tips directly.
Attitude: 10/10 very good conversationalist, puts me at ease with her outgoing personality. Usually I'm quite reserved and am content to enjoy the good massage, but somehow we clicked and there were very few moments of silence during our 90 min session.

Overall S***** delivers very solid service and I will definitely be adding her to my RTM list. I think it was previously mentioned that she might RTC and not return for a while, but it turns out she will only RTC for a week or two and be back at a different location with a better environment guess I will be seeing her again soon. For contact pls approach PPboy directly.
Happy for you, Bro. PRC S @ Boon Keng is indeed a gem
Old 24-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 9
sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!sierra888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Tried Sxxxxx. Nice friendly. Slim MILF but good powerful massage. Environment is ok with attached bathroom.

Highlight is her maintenance moves. Very shiok. Became very hard. Went for highest package. Will RTM.
Old 25-02-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sideliner83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakechua77 View Post
Curious about r**e at M* s**. If anyone knows, can do me or share here fr / services gamxia
interested to know as well on this!
Old 26-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1586 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
In g1298 it is listed as $68 and previous posts for this ohw** joint were quite negative but still got some bros want to promote this place. maybe business there quite jialat now.
I’m eye-ing at one of their curvy ML, planning my time to QC. Will post FR if it is good
Old 26-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
I’m eye-ing at one of their curvy ML, planning my time to QC. Will post FR if it is good
looking forward to your FR bro, I am planning to go try oh*en soon too
Old 26-02-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi can share contact?
Old 27-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
weezel73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207207 View Post
Is she coming back,any bro got her WeChat please pm me thank
Dear Bros,

Anyone has any idea if Fiona's back?

TIA
Old 28-02-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambo View Post
Now they renovating. Left spa royale. Anyone tried
Standard: need 89 to get GQ. Standard pricing
Old 29-02-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PoppingBoogaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any ML with FJ in USSC to recommend? or anybody tried the MILF in the discreet/hidden shop at level 2 near flower shop?
Old 29-02-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Bornf3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=PeePeeBoyinSG;23097390]Happy for you, Bro. PRC S @ Boon Keng is indeed a gem [/QUOTE

Thanks to PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing PRC S contact.

Managed to engage her last evening and the experience was similar to what other bros have mentioned. Very good, hard massage from a petite, good-looking and bubbly milf. She is leaving Boon Keng for a larger establishment nearer to the city.
RTM : Yes.
For her contact, please request it from PeePeeBoyinSG.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
littleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittleskinny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yes..
Milf .
A bit meaty

Massage is good, service is good. but unable to french her
Old 01-03-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleskinny View Post
Yes..
Milf .
A bit meaty

Massage is good, service is good. but unable to french her
Is she fuckable?
Old 03-03-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Tried S***** today thanks to bro peepeeboy.

At new shop, entry fee is on high side but environment is very good. S***** takes pride in her knowledge of Tuina and acupressure, was a v thorough massage for the tired body and feeling much relieved. Good recommendation
Old 03-03-2024, 08:06 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Tried S***** today thanks to bro peepeeboy.

At new shop, entry fee is on high side but environment is very good. S***** takes pride in her knowledge of Tuina and acupressure, was a v thorough massage for the tired body and feeling much relieved. Good recommendation
Am happy for you. Her massage is really good, and reminds me of May @ Geylang Serai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1