The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
What do you mean by good? Playability? Pretty girls? Cheap alcohol? Big environment?
It all depends on individual and spending power.

Nowadays the biggest should be Lunar and Wave I believe. Prefer wave than lunar personally. Liquor on the higher side but more than 50-100 girls on any given days(including Korea, tw, viet and Thai)

Middle size Siam diu pixie, parklane, balmoral, balestier etc etc.(average to high spending)

But there are also those smaller Siam diu at GMT and all over SG and not including those Siam pub which of cos you might sometimes find some gem in there too.

So what is your preference of good? I believe there are alot of Siam diu senior bros here able to advise you. Currently I seldom cheong Siam diu liao

My first Siam diu was TD1 at GMC, when LD was at $10. That time each normal order is only 2-3 LDs. And if you buy 5-10 LDs, the Siam bu will hug you and for you to teh neh neh liao. 😂 My cheapest BH(bring home/hotel) score was only 2 LDs. But of cause I had also be carrot before, spending thousands on a siam bu. Racking 6 figures debts too.

It's all part and parcel in the cheonging science. If I were given a chance to walk my life again, would I repeat? Hell yeah definitely. It's an experience where you can't find now, be it sg girl KTV, suana massage with Malaysian girls, or Siam diu. All of this will be memories to bring into coffin. Hahahaha
Actually true bro. These experiences are really one of a kind.
It's even better if u venture overseas.
Old 13-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
goldfish1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldfish1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My First Solo Siam Diu Visit Experience

fantastic read. i also enjoy going siamdiu even though there is not much action unlike in KTVs.. it just has a certain charm to it.

it is damn addicting especially the few times you go. however just a friendly reminder that the KC from siamdiu girls is fucking strong, much stronger than the KTV girls, MLs, FLs. i have seen many many bros falling in love with them and end up landing themselves in debt. i myself included when i fell for this pretty fair thai girl from chiangmai and got myself heartbroken and broke. i was really hooked and cb go until can memorise the song they perform liao can start to speak basic thai, open martell hang flower like money very easy learn like that. there is a reason why people use the term gongtao because some people really lose themselves..

the girls may seem friendly and show alot of interest, exchange contact and text you everyday, ask you go out with dinner/supper. but do remember at the end of day they are all working there for money only. they text you is hoping you will patronise the club again soon. they can be talking to 10 guys at the same time. i am not saying all girls there are like that but more often than not la just be careful na ka

i dont know how rich you are but do spend within your limits. i still really enjoy going there and still visit once in a while. chiong wisely and safely brother
Old 13-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Yeah careful how you spend in these places.. when was younger my friend hang flower until in debt...
Old 13-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lotiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Is this club at the basement of a hotel
yes, and there is a KTV on the 5th floor
Old 13-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
fantastic read. i also enjoy going siamdiu even though there is not much action unlike in KTVs.. it just has a certain charm to it.

it is damn addicting especially the few times you go. however just a friendly reminder that the KC from siamdiu girls is fucking strong, much stronger than the KTV girls, MLs, FLs. i have seen many many bros falling in love with them and end up landing themselves in debt. i myself included when i fell for this pretty fair thai girl from chiangmai and got myself heartbroken and broke. i was really hooked and cb go until can memorise the song they perform liao can start to speak basic thai, open martell hang flower like money very easy learn like that. there is a reason why people use the term gongtao because some people really lose themselves..

the girls may seem friendly and show alot of interest, exchange contact and text you everyday, ask you go out with dinner/supper. but do remember at the end of day they are all working there for money only. they text you is hoping you will patronise the club again soon. they can be talking to 10 guys at the same time. i am not saying all girls there are like that but more often than not la just be careful na ka

i dont know how rich you are but do spend within your limits. i still really enjoy going there and still visit once in a while. chiong wisely and safely brother
Seems like we went thru the same thing. Lol..
Somehow they give us the feeling that they are genuinely sincere to be friends with us. That's the perception that they give us. But I do have to say, a handful of them are indeed genuine. There was one when I met up with her in bkk and we went out as friends. Visit temples and all that. Absolutely no hanky panky. So it's really a good companionship feeling
Old 13-07-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamilk View Post
Seems like we went thru the same thing. Lol..
Somehow they give us the feeling that they are genuinely sincere to be friends with us. That's the perception that they give us. But I do have to say, a handful of them are indeed genuine. There was one when I met up with her in bkk and we went out as friends. Visit temples and all that. Absolutely no hanky panky. So it's really a good companionship feeling
Wahhh we guys should meet up and collate stories and publish a book Siamdu for Dummies so that all new brother venturing will not end up in debts, headache and heartache!!! Siamdiu is fun but its really addictive but always go with a budget to spend on drinks and flowers, if you go without any budget and paying with credit card, thats when the headache comes which panadols won’t be able to help
Old 14-07-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post

I'm a victim as well. Learnt my lesson as well. Sometimes we got so immersed that we forgot to see the bigger picture. Sad but true. Life moves on. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1