The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Only u special...Can get 3 shots...Per shot only 466.66 baht...
No lah, maybe that day lucky,mah, go called Lucy Liew b4 I go BKK so can have 3 shots. But Now no more Lucy Liew, dunnoe can have 3 shots or not, hahaha,,

Tiger now have 9.98 today, faster book leh
Old 22-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyt0n
How About This MP:
Utopia Entertainment (Tora Tora Massage)
69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang
Bangkok 10320 Tel:0-2354-1300—8

Many people say Utopia is the best MP in BKK, is that true?

and how about New Nataree @Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 7?
Hi Bro, actually, is depend on individual, if u can find someone good there, and u will think that place is good. For Utopia, it used to be popular but recently, quite quiet.
As for the New Nataree, not bad either recently,
Old 22-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Hi Bro, actually, is depend on individual, if u can find someone good there, and u will think that place is good. For Utopia, it used to be popular but recently, quite quiet.
As for the New Nataree, not bad either recently,
long beed looks more grand
Old 22-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
If you are going to Caesar, please remember to wear in decent clothing. The papasan and mamasan there have eyes on the top of the head. If you wear t shirt and bermudas, they will ignore you.
i purposely wear bermudas and tee... so that they ignore me... haha rather than pester me...
Old 22-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Yes, that is what I wear when I visit the MPs. If they ignore you, they will not introduce good ones to you. I am quite a regular in Poisedon so I have a regular papasan that know my taste. He will go to the back and get the best girl for me. Normally these girls just report for work. I mean new to the job. They may just enjoy the career recently and well trained. These girls are normally hidden behind and not in the 'tank'. So if you don't know the papasan well, they will not get for you. Therefore conclusion is if they don't pester you, you don't get the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer
i purposely wear bermudas and tee... so that they ignore me... haha rather than pester me...
Old 22-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Yes, that is what I wear when I visit the MPs. If they ignore you, they will not introduce good ones to you. I am quite a regular in Poisedon so I have a regular papasan that know my taste. He will go to the back and get the best girl for me. Normally these girls just report for work. I mean new to the job. They may just enjoy the career recently and well trained. These girls are normally hidden behind and not in the 'tank'. So if you don't know the papasan well, they will not get for you. Therefore conclusion is if they don't pester you, you don't get the best.
Wat u mean bro are wat they call the "Cupboard" gals...wat I have heard is that some MPs such as Emmanuelle & V2 do have cupboard gals as long as u are regulars & tip the papasan well.tats Y sometimes papa/mamasan do play
important roles if u know them well...................Just my 2 cents worth of opinion...cheers
***Will jio u for kopi one day if our time coincides****
Old 22-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No lah, maybe that day lucky,mah, go called Lucy Liew b4 I go BKK so can have 3 shots. But Now no more Lucy Liew, dunnoe can have 3 shots or not, hahaha,,

Tiger now have 9.98 today, faster book leh
Now I a bit confused leh...Maybe want go Ho Chi min City...But worry I may disappoint Bro SimplyHorny...Will update u guys ASAP....
Old 23-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Yes, they are the 'cupboard' gals. Not many in Poisedon. Only gals that just join the company will be kept behind and waiting for regular customers that the papasans know. Anytime Bro for kopi.

Quote:
Wat u mean bro are wat they call the "Cupboard" gals...wat I have heard is that some MPs such as Emmanuelle & V2 do have cupboard gals as long as u are regulars & tip the papasan well.tats Y sometimes papa/mamasan do play
important roles if u know them well...................Just my 2 cents worth of opinion...cheers
Old 24-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I a bit confused leh...Maybe want go Ho Chi min City...But worry I may disappoint Bro SimplyHorny...Will update u guys ASAP....
Hello bro, go lah, now there are more bros going on this date, let us celebrate for you and forget everything. Don't disappoint CK, he so ONs book 2 months ago liao leh and also don't disappoint us! We will see u there and have a party there in RAO 2, dai mai, krup?
Old 24-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are rite, Emmanuelle do practise this type of pattern, that is why now I don't go so often. Sian liao if the papasan or mamasan acted in this way. As if, we did not pay money, there are so many MPs in BKK not only one Emmanuelle MP. They have one group of gals who are quite good and are separate at one side for their regular. You can go in to take a look if u know the papasan or mamasan.
Old 24-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Breyt0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have The Poseidon Gals do the body massage on foam mattress?

Where is Rao 2? someone tell me that it near the 3D IMAX Cinema
could anyone help me about the direction to go there if i use the Subway?
are there many pretty girls in Rao 2 ?

How about Bed Supper Club in 26 Sukhumvit Soi 11. is there any girl for ST or LT?
Old 25-09-2005, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyt0n
Have The Poseidon Gals do the body massage on foam mattress?

Where is Rao 2? someone tell me that it near the 3D IMAX Cinema
could anyone help me about the direction to go there if i use the Subway?
are there many pretty girls in Rao 2 ?

How about Bed Supper Club in 26 Sukhumvit Soi 11. is there any girl for ST or LT?
Poisedon's gals dun do massage on foam mattress. Go to Nataree, some of them do.
Rao 2 is at Rachada Imax. It is somewhere near the Imax. The road called Phayotin. Take a cab there better, subway is not there. Gals here are quite ok.
Old 25-09-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've been to both Emmanuelle and Posidon and picked girls only from the fishbowls. My suspicion is fishbowl girls are more eager than the models / supermodels in servicing a new customer like myself.

I am doubtful if a supermodel would put in much effort in dealing with an irregular ( new ) customer. Can knowledgeable Bros elaborate or confirm ?

I have been very satisfied with serivce of the fishbowl girls I sampled in Emmanuelle so far.
Old 25-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Nataree is so dirty. Room so small. Bath Tub like years never wash. Really a bad place to go.

Avoid at all cost.

Quote:
Poisedon's gals dun do massage on foam mattress. Go to Nataree, some of them do.
Rao 2 is at Rachada Imax. It is somewhere near the Imax. The road called Phayotin. Take a cab there better, subway is not there. Gals here are quite ok.
Old 25-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Samster

Yes, you are right.

Pick from the 'tank', models are more like dead fishes. They want you to serve them instead. These models only have look and tits with small nipples. Other than that, service sucks.

Pick the 2300 or 2500 in Poisedon, these gals are more friendly and most with nice tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
I've been to both Emmanuelle and Posidon and picked girls only from the fishbowls. My suspicion is fishbowl girls are more eager than the models / supermodels in servicing a new customer like myself.

I am doubtful if a supermodel would put in much effort in dealing with an irregular ( new ) customer. Can knowledgeable Bros elaborate or confirm ?

I have been very satisfied with serivce of the fishbowl girls I sampled in Emmanuelle so far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1