The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: K2 ktv(parklane)new~

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Why forsake a place which brings joy and good old memories to you?
because he found better playgrounds liao.........

Old 08-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!

Any idea how manys girls in K2??

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny
Brudder.... from your post, seems like you went there in the past. Issit ??

Anyway, went there 2 weeks back and got this Malaysian gal with big boobs (at least 34C... hehe.. not good at judging) so if interested, PM me...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Why forsake a place which brings joy and good old memories to you?
Because my girl left that place n return hometown liao.
Are you telling me to rekindle my 'love' for that place?

Quote:
because he found better playgrounds liao.........Uncle LS
ya, like drinking kopi in tp ya.

Quote:
Any idea how manys girls in K2??........ CPTMiller
Why dun u call there to find out yourself?
Old 08-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, went there 2 weeks back and got this Malaysian gal with big boobs (at least 34C... hehe.. not good at judging) so if interested, PM me...
heehee! yar last time lar

i'll keep that in mind, thanks yuh?
Old 08-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
The ger was with me total 10mins for 3 times. I sian so asked mummy to bring the ger in n I gave her $30 asked her to f off the c b mummy said give too little. Think of it, knn I'm too kind to give $30. .
bro u r too kind. somemore u so lao jiao, why u give so much?
unless she bj u or strip totally naked n bonk u for 10 min, then give $10 to $20 can liao. if she complain, u fuck her upside down or look at her n say "so"? some more lao lan people wont even give at all!

sometimes these charbor out to chop carrothead. got charbor kenna tui tai, still dare to ask money n tcss.

somemore mms say too little? u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa

somemore mms say too little? u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.

I where got lao jiao..... Dun want to make a big fuss over there cos with 2 clients. Anyway, this type of service, I will go once only,
Old 08-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Dun want to make a big fuss over there cos with 2 clients. Anyway, this type of service, I will go once only,
Usually I tip the girl after helping my brudders settle the bill.
Then if she asks for more, the easiest way to shut her up is to...

... show her my wallet. "Toon kia you want?"

But this tactic abit "xia jian" lah... so I don't recommend it for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
u should fuck mms for introducing such fucked up cai before she can shoot her mouth. she get scared she wont get tips, she wont even say 2 little. this kind of mms also fucked up.,
That's why I try to avoid places with Mummy system... worrying about quality of the girl you're getting is stressful enough, KNN if have to worry about standard of Mummy as well...

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.
Old 09-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
Then if she asks for more, the easiest way to shut her up is to...

... show her my wallet. "Toon kia you want?"

But this tactic abit "xia jian" lah... so I don't recommend it for everyone.
If she ask me for more, i will say this is my norm to gif this much to a gal for the 1st time. Next round i will surely gif more and when the return to the place again, Dun think i will get the gal back again. If she come looking for u, den just say u got a few liao and u came too late. Push to next time......
Old 09-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
If she ask me for more, i will say this is my norm to gif this much to a gal for the 1st time. Next round i will surely gif more and when the return to the place again, Dun think i will get the gal back again. If she come looking for u, den just say u got a few liao and u came too late. Push to next time......
Are you sure or not? The MMs say '不要那样吗, 英俊的' to you I think you cock itchy liao lah.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 09-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Are you sure or not? The MMs say '不要那样吗, 英俊的' to you I think you cock itchy liao lah.
Cock itchy wat to do.... its is my hand which is doing the tipping with command from the brain and not the cock.... their '不要那样吗, 英俊的' will at most make me feel slightly more happy and i got nothing more to lose as i will gif more....
Old 09-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
ni hao hen leh bro..haha same as me.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
dun worry abt this bro,he got enuff training liao leh..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Been to this place a few times liao and as some bros mentioned, usually tips with $30 if butterfly should be enough...

if got special (HJ) then $50 kao liao (tips included)... never try BJ so dunno market rate..

as for mummy, especially Amy, no need give too much.. $20-$30 I think she happy liao... at least that's what I gave (during HH)..
Old 09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Just realized my rep pwr went up by 1 and upon checking, this is my 600th day in SBF

But found out also some bro zapped me for this post
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...322#post909322

think it is a newbie with no rep pwr as it was a "grey card"...

anyway... since you dun like my comment, just be it...
Old 11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as for mummy, especially Amy, no need give too much.. $20-$30 I think she happy liao... at least that's what I gave (during HH)..
I'm not pretty sure on that. Probably she wouldnt mind last time coz she was the one and only mummy. But last heard she faced competition nowadays. Anyway, I will still stick with her.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1