The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lmaomama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
X*x* at serangoon rd. What you see is what you get. but must early request and see if she is prepared for that day or night..
WECHAT FCXM666.
Because of this i went back to her 2 nights in a row..🤪

Bro can pm ctc number and location?
Old 28-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of
Re: Spa where ML dresses differently

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaomama View Post
Bro can pm ctc number and location?
Bro, the contact is there, did u read with your eyes close…jeezzz
Old 29-05-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes but now i think she has become more open and less uptight.I have already rtm this special lady multiple times. Operates till late. Always feels kinda kinky in her room after midnight. Asked her beforehand to put on her战服,which she sportingly agreed to. Short skirt and tight tops.

Towards the end of the session, she was sitting on me with us face to face, with my hands free up for roaming . Managed to also french for a while in the heat of the moment before my release. Lots of oil action, chatty and friendly, decent massage and a very genuine and intimate session. No commercial feeling which to me is very rare in this massage circle. Entrance fee of only $60. Whats there to not like. Wechat fcxm666 if interested.

I tried her a few times already. Agreed with what you say totally

The entrance fee is always 60. The receptionist doesn't even try
Old 29-05-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes but now i think she has become more open and less uptight.I have already rtm this special lady multiple times. Operates till late. Always feels kinda kinky in her room after midnight. Asked her beforehand to put on her战服,which she sportingly agreed to. Short skirt and tight tops.

Towards the end of the session, she was sitting on me with us face to face, with my hands free up for roaming . Managed to also french for a while in the heat of the moment before my release. Lots of oil action, chatty and friendly, decent massage and a very genuine and intimate session. No commercial feeling which to me is very rare in this massage circle. Entrance fee of only $60. Whats there to not like. Wechat fcxm666 if interested.

Bro can share the services provided and total damage?
Old 29-05-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Ccyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCcyyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
X*x* at serangoon rd. What you see is what you get. but must early request and see if she is prepared for that day or night..
WECHAT FCXM666.
Because of this i went back to her 2 nights in a row..🤪

Hi bro. Don mind can share menu n dmg? Tia
Old 31-05-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Like that can? Haha. PM if u want QQ's ctc!
Old 31-05-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

Interested. Pls share. Thank you

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 01-06-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 16
kazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to beholdkazunori is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Pls only pm for QQ if you can accept a bah cai!! But service and skills are top notch comparable to Vicky!
Old 01-06-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
She was known as Joey during her stint at 101 Yishun.
Wow bro... ur test drives all over sg island....
Old 01-06-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:

Towards the end of the session, she was sitting on me with us face to face, with my hands free up for roaming . Managed to also french for a while in the heat of the moment before my release. Lots of oil action, chatty and friendly, decent massage and a very genuine and intimate session. No commercial feeling which to me is very rare

Looks nice. Will give her a try if in vicinity
Old 01-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting. All licensed spas in Singapore need to wear uniform as per licensing regulations. The only type no need uniform are those exempted from license i.e. TCM shops. These girls don't look in anyway like TCM practitioners to me leh.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronyman View Post
Interesting. All licensed spas in Singapore need to wear uniform as per licensing regulations. The only type no need uniform are those exempted from license i.e. TCM shops. These girls don't look in anyway like TCM practitioners to me leh.

Dont think bros here looking for Tcm
Old 02-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 13
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Dont think bros here looking for Tcm
Obviously bro. What I trying to point out is AV always like to raid unlicensed shops often. So caveat emptor.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 867 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4238 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bro for reminding QQ.
This girl service is really no horse run. HAHAHAA. Those who interested to try her can PM me too for her contact. Her wechat will have more photo and video update of her. Cheers
Old 05-06-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bxdshwky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Thanks bro for reminding QQ.
This girl service is really no horse run. HAHAHAA. Those who interested to try her can PM me too for her contact. Her wechat will have more photo and video update of her. Cheers
Can share CTC please, bro? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread