The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: condom slip off after withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
After you cum, did you wait very long before you withdraw? It is likely your penis has softened and become smaller after you cum. It will be easier for the now smaller penis to slip off the condom. Condom still same size, penis now smaller, easier to slip out. Next time don't wait for too long before withdrawing.
Thanks for your advice bro. I think my dick did become soft and smaller at that time also with some precum which actually make the slip easier. Should have hold the bottom and withdraw slowly
Old 19-01-2014, 10:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sunnysunnysunny is Cool - loads of Potential

Next time try lining double sided tape over ur dick before capping. Sure non slip.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysunnysunny View Post
Next time try lining double sided tape over ur dick before capping. Sure non slip.
A few dabs of super glue would help.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Alternatively, try using masking tape if the super glue is not available.
Old 19-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysunnysunny View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Alternatively, try using masking tape if the super glue is not available.
I will choose to use clip though LOL
Old 19-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tytommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So after the slip what did you do?
Did you continue or stop?
Old 19-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytommy View Post
So after the slip what did you do?
Did you continue or stop?
Stop and change a new condom and contine, safety first of course LOL
Most correct practice is wash dick first, then change a new condom
Old 19-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom slip off after withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
I haven't cum during slip off though, but it slip off when I try to withdraw to change a position.
Condom must buy the right size lah. Don't buy XL so that you can feel proud and show off the condom box when u are a M lah.
Old 19-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Condom slip off after withdraw

Quote:
Seriously, never use super glue as the solvent will "melt" the condom and hole through. Penis will be stuck to vagina and both (stuck together) had to go hospital for separation.

Just joking - no offense. Cheers.

PS - Geylang House ? WL worried ?
Old 19-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Condom must buy the right size lah. Don't buy XL so that you can feel proud and show off the condom box when u are a M lah.
Ye, smaller condom might be better for this issue
Old 19-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Seriously, never use super glue as the solvent will "melt" the condom and hole through. Penis will be .....
These bros are just joking. Hopefully no bro is taking these advices (double stick tape, glue, etc) seriously

A cock ring might actually help though to avoid the slip off.

I didn't come when slip off, therefore, no worry about the pregnant
Old 25-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
These bros are just joking. Hopefully no bro is taking these advices (double stick tape, glue, etc) seriously

A cock ring might actually help though to avoid the slip off.

I didn't come when slip off, therefore, no worry about the pregnant
Same here bro, am worried also. Recent encounter with a legal whore , she gave me a very wet bbbj coated with her salive. Then she climb on top of me capped me and rode cowgirl on my dick using her vagina muscle to grip me. After a few minutes of intense pumping. I asked her to change to missionary position. When she climbs off me . I climbed over her and about to enter her missionary. Damn i realis that the condom was not there. She quickly put her fingers into her pussy and took out the condom. Whichafter i capped myself with a new condom .
Am worried now if th condom has alreasy slipped when i was inside her. She claimed that when she climb off me the condom came off. Hopefully that is true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1