The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Created for the two of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymum View Post
Bo ji to ?
Bo Ji to come here to fight out ...
Old 15-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bo Ji to come here to fight out ...
What happened to those who suppose to be his supporters? all super bo ji!

especially that mudder fcuker who provided photograph to him to post as his avatar. One of the clones used is Chi Buy Pilot.....

...... this is a WARNING........
Old 16-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
....... What's so entertaining just watching a slaughter i/o a fair match - Yes?

SSOB
You asked for it from day 1. Doesn't know how to live a life. Keep on hallucinating .....

..and what happened to those who supported you? those idiots that make you the biggest of all idiots. Fed you with information (or rather disinformation) Now you feeling most stupid, alone.... they also have their agenda, STUPID!

It certainly is entertaining for us.......
Old 16-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Which side should I be on? Team Seaj or Team 88088? since seaj used to be my best buddy but because of some disagreement regarding profit sharing.

Wait for the drama unfold then decide to be on which side.
Old 16-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Which side should I be on? Team Seaj or Team 88088? since seaj used to be my best buddy but because of some disagreement regarding profit sharing.

Wait for the drama unfold then decide to be on which side.
By default, we are same side

better than back side.......

Those in his signature are not on his side... (except one.....)

There are those playing his back side
Old 16-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Brother you decide! My team is sure win! As you can see, it's more than 12 hrs I been asking him to come out! He still hiding behind his keyboard!
I come watch show can or not? Your team have unlimited supporters who he had stepped on all these years. He busy gathering support from his so called supporters. Give him some time. My this buddy abit old and senile. Takes time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
By default, we are same side

better than back side.......

Those in his signature are not on his side... (except one.....)

There are those playing his back side
Lol, u also inside his signature. Sibey jialat. Counting down to Pattaya!!
Old 16-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
hurrycane88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhurrycane88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seaj is the so called self acclaimed "crook slayer" born and grew up mercenary and worked before most mercenary environment = bank ... Seaj can even refuse to admit his root and heritage .... Wise man said " if some one can shy and bullshit on his own heritage and root ... And pretend being born in other noble country , how can we elect him as leader , what basic moral standing he stood to serve as justice and equal and be a good moral leader" unquoted from wise man..said if he is a liar he be a liar forever ...

One party in island of ... also see integrity and honesty as core pre-requisite when recruiting members ... Seaj has none to qualify...
Old 16-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Yup! Maybe he busy activating his stealth agents who provides him infos!
Busy smooth talking and licking ass of the Boss and mods as usual, and pretending beeing victim.
Nothing new
Old 16-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't take long for me to find out who the real troublemaker is.

I knew the creation of this section would reveal a lot. I have not been disappointed.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrycane88 View Post
Seaj is the so called self acclaimed "crook slayer" born and grew up mercenary and worked before most mercenary environment = bank ...

Seaj can even refuse to admit his root and heritage .... Wise man said " if some one can shy and bullshit on his own heritage and root ... And pretend being born in other noble country,
SEAJ is the original crook stealth agent! Business is bad for his China agent business so he wants to bring down his competitors with dirty methods.

Yes till now SEAJ do not dare to admit he is Indonesian Chinese. What is so shameful about that?

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe

Old 16-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

hurrycane88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhurrycane88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Common sense can tell, if one having too many enemies, he must be the biggest/real troublemaker.
What if boss thinks that who ever come here to hood seaj are the troublemakers since now seaj is so quiet I smell a rat or ruse in seaj's plot to in "net catch all of his rivals" hahaha...
Old 16-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Why he always said some words of motherhood statements and ended up eatings those words as he either is hungry as his business is bad lacking nutrients to his brain or he is mouth twister ... Either reasons we must face his brunts of nonsense
Old 16-06-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Didn't take long for me to find out who the real troublemaker is.

I knew the creation of this section would reveal a lot. I have not been disappointed.
So the real reason for this thread is to know who the troublemakers are?

hmmmm.........
Old 16-06-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

No wonder he initially tried being nice to me and want to partner me as a "agent" for Bangkok! So he is a agent himself in PRC. I told him he can look for someone else instead if he want to profit from being an agent in Bangkok. So he turn the tables and start accusing me as a stealth agent.

Bro 88088, Good expose on this silly old fool.
Old 17-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahahaha, sam boss actually DID created a special section for you all to sort out.

this is getting hilarious.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1