The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
holy f I created a fake girl account put 155 cm age 39 and never put face. Just put a girl's picture with face covered.

She received more than 50 likes in 24 hours and then another more than 50 likes the next day.
hidden picture initiate the curiosity of guy
Old 15-11-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
Cmb no need to spend beans bro. Just slowly swipe when have time. Will appear one.
daily spend about 1hour swiping in sugarbook, luckily it did not limit the number of swipes daily
Old 15-11-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
er, the standard ones like don't send them any money lol
anw if you happen to swipe and match on one, u know them easily by just asking "you don't look local, where are you from? do you live in Singapore?"

They will reply no, from China/HK and ask you if you can speak chinese. These are dead giveaways. I had a rare match at the beginning who claimed she was malaysian living in singapore, so we chatted until she shared how well she was doing playing some lottery game.
believe you will find one just need some patience and luck
Old 17-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think 2021 should be my most sexually active year from dating app. If my memory didn’t fail me, i scored 5 from dating app this year.

1. Early 20s, matched on tantan. Malaysian working in SG. Petite with small boobs. Went out for drinks and ended up in hotel. Pretty dead fish but wet.

2. Late 20s, matched on OKC. Local cute lady, C cup, mild chub. Went out for meals, suggested staycay and she is okay. Had a good time with her. Shy yet horny, willing to pleased.

3. Late 20s, matched on tinder. Malaysian but turned PR. Bbw with huge boobs. Act innocent but had some touching/close contacted while we are out. Have yet to score but constantly send me teasing video. (Unable to share as i have to protect her)

4. 30yo, matched on tinder. Local and become my beautician. Petite, cute but small boobs. Went for drinks, too high and ended up having some outdoor fun. Went staycay together as well.

5. Mid 20s, matched on CMB. Malaysian PR, bbw with huge boobs. Went for dinner often and ended up blowing me off in a park on our 2nd dinner. Fun, wild and willing to please.

Lucky me and 3 still in “operation”.
Old 17-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Sugarbook is more of sugar babies right? Want to try since bros here have had success there but I'm not trying to be a sugar daddy, just normal flings
Old 17-11-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Sugarbook is more of sugar babies right? Want to try since bros here have had success there but I'm not trying to be a sugar daddy, just normal flings
Success is not just through the apps, those that say app A or app B got high hit rate is not necessary true. It really depends on how you hit up and attraction to the opposite sex. Each to his own. I had WeChat for years and hit plenty while many were ruling out WeChat. If you are really serious to hook up, feel free to use varies apps and see what works for you and not. Honestly nothing is free.

Also dun be stingy with money, if money is an issue for hook up, focus your energy to build up a better career first. When pocket is stable, women will flood to you.
Old 17-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
No point la. Sugar babies are looking for money.

If you are stingy, then go to tinder. The girls there are more open minded.

Last edited by zetrio2002; 17-11-2021 at 04:37 PM.
Old 17-11-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

dunno leh, i could never tell myself to go for sugarbook.

dont feel like an atm. my approach would be to understand them and their needs and then provide that. if their needs are strictly financial, i'll exit.

women horny can get money
men horny need alot of money

dont make this any more true ley

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 18-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
No point la. Sugar babies are looking for money.

If you are stingy, then go to tinder. The girls there are more open minded.
Tinder better to fuck Malaysian girls. My friends and I fucked a lot. Sometimes we exchange contact and ask them out for dinner out of blue.

They don’t save all numbers. They can’t remember anyway. Just say you got their contact from tinder, they gave you.

Then bring to nice hotels after drinks. Those that just came to Singapore stay at cheaper HDB rooms. So enjoy hotel and fine dine is great.

Body for luxury. Fair deal.
Old 18-11-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Tinder better to fuck Malaysian girls. My friends and I fucked a lot. Sometimes we exchange contact and ask them out for dinner out of blue.

They don’t save all numbers. They can’t remember anyway. Just say you got their contact from tinder, they gave you.

Then bring to nice hotels after drinks. Those that just came to Singapore stay at cheaper HDB rooms. So enjoy hotel and fine dine is great.

Always heard many said Malaysian Chinee good and ready to please on bed, is that true?
Old 18-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post

I think this bro is legit. Spot on. hahah. Via my personal experience with msia girls. Not exactly the same, but good enough concept. Msia girls come here eye big big for sg guys who can earn.

bed wise they are ok.
Old 18-11-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

this sat I'm meeting a msian girl, big tits, slim long legs (in photo)..have not met in person, hopefully not catfish. she said she want to touch me lol. I said come la, tonight. my place. she said first meet need to meet outside first, then see how.

let's see how it goes...
Old 18-11-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
this sat I'm meeting a msian girl, big tits, slim long legs (in photo)..have not met in person, hopefully not catfish. she said she want to touch me lol. I said come la, tonight. my place. she said first meet need to meet outside first, then see how.

let's see how it goes...
Enjoy bro, Can share photo here? just masked up their eyes...
Old 18-11-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dashingguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, started on dating apps since 2015, until 2020.

In these 5 years, banged around 80 women from various sites: Tinder, OK Cupid, Bumble, and other online non-dating networks

It was like United Nations of girls, they were from: SG, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, UK, Australia, Iran, Mexico, Brazil, Taiwan, USA, Finland.

Majority were Pinoys working in SG. Vietnamese ones I had when I visited Ho Chih Minh and Hanoi for work twice a year. Once I had 4 different ones in 7 days in Vietnam. All normal ladies.
Old 18-11-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dashingguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipe_pope View Post
Anyone used Tinder/SA or similar apps for hooking up when on overseas trip? Works well given it may take some time to chat and build connections?

I know we have so many travel restrictions now but planning for near future!

For me, due to various reasons, not safe to play in Singapore
Yup. ALways use when I go to Malaysia and Vietnam. Easy to find in Vietnam as they hate their local men, and interested in any foreigner. Can ONS easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1