The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
kinbaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
You can stay at my condo just opposite MOA. Its only 2k per night. No need to dine in restaurants. You can buy food and cook there. Something you can't do in hotels. There is internet connection and cable TV. Manilaboy had stayed there before. PM if you need the unit.
If its Sea Residences that you are referring to may I know if its a 2 bedroom apartment. I neef one from December to January next year.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Are you planning to marry your girl? Have you met the girl's family? How are they like? Do they demand gifts or money from you or they always ask your girl to ask you for gifts? That will give u a clear view what sort of family they are.
Definitely not. I'll probably get another girl on my next trip.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
holedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Definitely not. I'll probably get another girl on my next trip.
Exactly. When you are not around they are likely to be screwing someone else.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Errr....My businessman friend told me that it is BAD LUCK to have sex when the girl is on code red.

Not sure if it is true, but I refrained from doing it, just to be safe.
Well I have sex with gfs on code red for many times but I only do it only on 1st day or last few days when it is not so bloody. And It must be my own gf and not FL or pickups. I though the girl with u is your gf. If it is just a one-time friend, not worth the risk.
Old 28-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My Filipino colleagues refused to go back to their country during Christmas. When I ask them why. They told me that it is because they have to buy presents for all the family members and relatives when they go back.

I'm not certain if this is the Filipino culture. Perhaps some seniors can throw some light on the matter.
It is a filipino culture to buy pusalubong back for their immediate and extended families. Most people will just buy chocolate which is still 'cheaper' then people asking for shoes, handphones, toys. But even for chocolates, it can be expensive.

Whenever I go ph to visit my gf, I normally buy at least $100 worth of cabury chocolate bar for her. Not say a lot but also not little because $100 of chocolate bars are already about 4-5kg!! And the chocolate is only enough for her to eat. Yes she is a big chocolate lover. hahaaha
Old 28-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, im at Davao GRAND REGAL HOTEL.
Any happenings here that i can go?
or any room call to introduce? what are the rates like?
Old 29-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ccf83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Brothers going or currently in Philippines.

The US has issued a security notice of threat to US citizens.
Avoid places that Americans usually gather such as Hard Rock Cafe, Dusit Thani (American Serviceman stayed there, I saw busload of them), etc.

Take care!
Old 30-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My Filipino colleagues refused to go back to their country during Christmas. When I ask them why. They told me that it is because they have to buy presents for all the family members and relatives when they go back.

I'm not certain if this is the Filipino culture. Perhaps some seniors can throw some light on the matter.
My ex-colleague even refuse to go back at all. With her ang mo husband there will be tons of request for help. "Remember her mum take carte of u when u were young. This is her son" Remember this, remember that.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros... i am in manila right now and will be here till wednesday afternoon. Can any bros share some places or contacts where i can get a syt? I am with 2 other bros here and would appreciate if the season travellers to philippines can help make this an enjoyable trip
Old 01-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Of coz I have met enough middle class pinoy who work in Makati or city area who will be to ashamed to even ask for it. Just to be careful na.
Then again, isnt't that why pinays are fun to be with ?

Like the girl who got intro through a friend, bluntly asked me to lend 1,700 US$ - because she need to pay deposit to get a job in Singapore .. and she promised "If I get the job, I will pay you back .. every cent .. " (she forgot the actual meaning of "IF" vs "WHEN" .. )

I was like "oh, well, now, tell me, I never even met you face to face, why the fxxk would I lend money for a stranger ?"

And I hinted if she could meet me .. and he answer was "let me get the job, then I will meet you .. in person .. and you can treat me and my boyfriend for a nice dinner .. "

Go figure the logic

The most important thing is, Pinays lack logic, and also they don't take sarcasm .. like you find a girl in a bar, barfine her .. and on the way back home you find she is on code red, and you mildly annoyed ask her if she want to fuck off .. guess what 99% will say ? it will be like "I know you are a kind person .. and very understanding .. that's why I let you barfine me .. "

She just forgot the part she fxxked up the night plans for me ..

Don't get too emotional or intelligent with many pinays .. it is a loosing game .. and that goes for many of the 'Professional pinays' in Singapore too
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

making a 2 day pitstop in manila in nov. etsy and darknight, i'll contact you for the usual details and the time approaches.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccf83 View Post
To all Brothers going or currently in Philippines.

The US has issued a security notice of threat to US citizens.
Avoid places that Americans usually gather such as Hard Rock Cafe, Dusit Thani (American Serviceman stayed there, I saw busload of them), etc.

Take care!
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/09/30...ravel-advisory

Bros in Manila, please take care...

On a lighter note, yes Cafe Juanita's sinigang is great. They even prepare a small tasting portion for you to try in order to determine if the flavor is "sour" enough before they cook the entire pot. Two thumbs up!

Check it out: www.munchpunch.com/cafe-juanita-taguig

As for other places to go, well if you're "young at heart" can try out action city near MOA. It's a huge play ground with roller coasters and haunted houses. Though not on the scale of Disneyland or Universal studios, still can be fun in a retro kind of way. Plus can get your chick to hold you tight in the haunted ghost house
Old 02-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
Hi bros... i am in manila right now and will be here till wednesday afternoon. Can any bros share some places or contacts where i can get a syt? I am with 2 other bros here and would appreciate if the season travellers to philippines can help make this an enjoyable trip
bro, go to manila bay cafe..
slowly pick and choose..

You see one you like, approach her and ask her if you can buy her a drink.
she sit with you and then you ask her go back how much..

don't go for long time, go for short time and then come back again for 2nd round..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 02-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

btw, if anybody want to know a bit about Filipino Psyche - an intro .. which I penned in the other thread ..

http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=1398

Old 03-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Latest AF1 Promo ..

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1