The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2008, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Going monthly huh.. kekekkeke. Confirm KongTau deep deep.

I think Im luvin puying again.. Now in Bangkok.. going thru puying course

I think die die also join u in Danok June liao.. Can I confirm on 6th June?
U donno meh! he is big big big taikor in danok liao. Step in the any club u will see all the gal come to him muahahahaa

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 23-05-2008, 01:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
U donno meh! he is big big big taikor in danok liao. Step in the any club u will see all the gal come to him muahahahaa
bro serembanmen, you look me too up liao. Me not taiko la. Me just a small fly. Bro pearl is the real taiko. Best in Penang and danok. Keke
Old 23-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro serembanmen, you look me too up liao. Me not taiko la. Me just a small fly. Bro pearl is the real taiko. Best in Penang and danok. Keke
I also see you very very the up one....

This man is only a UPK.....

Ultimate Puying Killer.... chow yong fatt's smile also no fight.....
Old 23-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
not only gals flock to him...... ladyboys also lurking around him.... he so shoik until donnu, some hands touched him backside..... hee hee hee

did you noticed the last time we were there, I then realised there are many ladyboy waiter/waitress.........

so I stay about 4-5 feet away.....
Old 23-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
not only gals flock to him...... ladyboys also lurking around him.... he so shoik until donnu, some hands touched him backside..... hee hee hee

did you noticed the last time we were there, I then realised there are many ladyboy waiter/waitress.........

He enjoy ppl touching his kar chng.. I dont like to walk in front of him also

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-05-2008, 03:22 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wah. I should be the one not dare to walk infront of you la since you like ladyboy sometime back. Hehe.
Old 23-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
OH ligh that, next time must touch his kar chng......haha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 23-05-2008, 03:37 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Goshhhh... You remain me those hand. Iak... Disgusting. Was it your hand??
Old 24-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Head back to satit hotel again & choose lady & opt massage in joint 240bht for 2 hrs massage,..Once enter the room me & my buddy look at each other & laugh,same room how to have happening?nvm just proceed to massage 1st imagine gang bang later,keke..

My gal was a ice queen,from the moment i choose here till in room she nv grett or smile or talk a single word.My buddy gal is good looking close up & chatty friendly,speal\k mandrain just like malaysian style,shes from mynmar.

the massage was better than average & im surprise,usually young gal massage er...later she start to warm up & chat a little but seems like shes not in good mood,anyway massage end & nobody mention special.So dress up & go,tip her 100bht which she look really surprise as if like nobody done that to her before?

Me & my buddy wanted to hit the bars for drink but one chinese okt manage to convince us to take a look at his stock with his warm character(warm fake mask)

Yold him i only wanted to go for short time as me & my bussy wanted to cheong the legenary club of danok later,spider,model paragon etc..he even offer us if we boom his gal tonite he will open 5bottle beer we all go cheong together make friends be buddy etc of course i take that as bullshit.short time Rm150.long time Rm220,stock was alo 5.5/10 so we decide not to go for it,but he just wont let go & offer ST Rm100,but i told him i wan 2 shot whuch he give assurance to me.

The ladies he will send there,ask us for Rm10 each,i ask him whats that for?he say for his worker to send them up,knn,so near 20ringit?anyway we just give la his attitude change liao then heard him saying one hr come back,i told him,we agree on 90 mins now y 60mins?he say okok,90mins,i remind him again he have to tell the gals we agree on 2 short he say okok.walk back to the hotel & my 'samster sense' know that we sure kanna con liao,neverless just hope for a good section later & forget it.

Ding dong,the lady came..oo close up look better..horny after endure for so long liao..

Gtg,must go lunch &find puyin liao..will continue this when i have the time in danok if not i will post when i come back..

Im sorry guys,have been really busy ever since i was back from danok&hatyai But hope my late fr still be help&contribute to those wanna head there.

Continue from previous post---

Tcss with this puyin in thai & she was surprise.fast foward to bed action--she gave a surprising good capped bj which is undescrible which later she club up in me in cowgal mode.Looking at her slim smooth body buay tahan,she ride well & i quickly change to missionary mode if not sure finish very fast.Try to kiss her & she siam..So i take it as she dun like frenching.fine with that,she giggled saying she find doing with a young & handsome man funny,she more use & like to do with older & ugly man,i was like wtf?change to doggy which i exlpode soon after..

Rest for a short while,went to wash up & prepare for 2nd round.But this puyin dress up after she came out from the bath room,i look at my watch,it was just 30mins from the start so i told her didnt her boss inform her we agree on 90mins 2 shot?she replied that she was told 60mins 1 shot & her boss only allow her to do one shot for ST & 2 shot for LT standard for all customer.all this is just nonsense,i told her in one sentence if u like me,u will give me whatever num of shots i wan & how will your boss ever get to know abt it?she just tell me he know,he knows..Anyway did not want to fuss over this & no point to f*ck a gal who already lost interest in watever shes doing so i just let her go without saying bye. morever there is so many gals around but just dun feel good getting conned..

mins later my buddy rang up,saying he just finish his gal leaving soon asking us to go disco together later i told him to just let go of the con house gal & party ourself later...

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 25-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

---Continue from previous post---

We went to have our dinner at the famous wanton mee stall,not so nice leh,(only discover the famous one is not the one we ate later) then proceed to spider bar 1st.WOW!!danok is really a big difference btw day & nite..many puyin stare at us trying to catch our attention to go in thier small bar,pass by new shalala 1st,those puyin wearing jap school uniform,Kinky!!saw scopion bar looks like very happening & full from outside me & my buddy actually wanted to check it out but the manager from spider come to act friendly with us tell us spider better,scopion very pack & puyin mai suay..anyway just go in spider bar.

Once step in its like the whole bar staff & gals attention on us all over,a few waiter & waitress quickly usher us to a big table & & puyin all swarm around us fast & furious.I haven even got the chance to sit down & order drinks a not bad looking puyin come & hug me real tighly pressing her soft boobs against my chest.Shake hand with me & tickle my palm when doing handshake.usually this means they wanna have sex with u or some fun.old thai birds will know,hehe so i just respond by doing back the same for fun.she laugh & all this while lots of gal are flocking ard us,esp my buddy,like six gal queing up to shake hand with him?

The waitress ask me for order i respond back in thai all goes like huh?why u know how to speak thai,i just crack some lame jokes ard & a few gals seems disappointed & wander off knowing this one not newbie cannot chop carrot liao.abt 30rm for two big heniken with tips as expected,just tip 2-4rm will do cos everytime they bring something over for u they expect tip..my cousin got herself two cute petite gal to sit with him,one of them is a waitress,i think she s the cutest waitress ard & my eyes are glue to the stage as all the gals are half naked on top!!many different boob size & nipple shape its been sometime i seen someting so open in bar liao..interesting but lot of puyin face cannot make it..but the papaya can.hehe.

Found out later the puyin who was with me was a singer in this joint,i nv touch her all this while but her hands are very busy over my body,she even bring my hand to squeeze her boobs!prehaps im not use to doing this in public so i gently remove my hand away.she ask me why?i told her your boobs not comfortable to squezze she got angry in a cute way.then later some puyin went to bring gayboy to come & see me as they think im very handsome?wat the?i got stunned for a moment the gayboy thought im dao & gimme a back face & walk off,then some joker go ask lady boy to come over i faint** my gal all this while giggling tell me u too good looking everybody wanna know u keke..bought her a ld at rm6 shes not the agressive type which i like,hate those who come & jump ard u & tell u lady drink,lady drink.

I already give lesson to my buddy before steping in here so hes cool at avoiding chopper,we play the one on one game which the lady will feel appreciate to be with us haha.soon her friends,her sister her room mate all pop up one by one which i refuse to buy them drink,if not by then her whole village will come.Another gal caught my attention,friend of my gal with superp 36 d boobs with a cfm face but she was just too tall.think the tallest in the bar she ask me for 10rm to buy drink which i gently reject her.she left shortly,mybgal ask me,why u dun wan buy drink for my friend?she very beautiful & her boobs big she can go with u back if u like her.i told her i dun like so she ask if i like herself?i pause & think for a while(acting )& she just giggle.she say everybody u no give drink but if i want one more will u give me?i told her i will,she gimme a tight hug & kiss me on the cheek**

To be continue--

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 27-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
yobymmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
so, can you make it on 5,6,7 June? Su Lang mai su tin, we Penang bro must show something to kl bro la since this trip more kl guys will go. Join me so that I will not fight alone. Keke
Bro HM sumtime is Perlis kia, sumtime Kulim lang, sumtime Penang bro, but all time Danokian~

Bro, PM u din reply one
Old 27-05-2008, 09:52 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobymmas View Post
Bro HM sumtime is Perlis kia, sumtime Kulim lang, sumtime Penang bro, but all time Danokian~

Bro, PM u din reply one
i am from perak la.... but work in kulim. keke.... now danok is my second home liao... keke

paiseh la... i was in danok last 2 days.... can not reply your pm. Too busy to entertain puyings already.... keke
Old 28-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i am from perak la.... but work in kulim. keke.... now danok is my second home liao... keke
I thought all along dannok is your "home"?

hehehe
Old 28-05-2008, 01:21 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
I thought all along dannok is your "home"?

hehehe
no la bro. Me often go to danok only. Not my home yet unless you got me a job in danok la. Keke
Old 28-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
no la bro. Me often go to danok only. Not my home yet unless you got me a job in danok la. Keke
everything in Danok is getting expensive now.Danok already as cheap as u guys think now.Unless u buy instant food from thailand product.Pu Ying here quality also drop a bit,maybe i come often or maybe......lately most of the young pu ying are located at KPK hotel that sides.So u guys want pretty and young pu ying ,must go KPK hotel that area,if u want mature women ,then is the oscar palace hotel that area.Medium quality is in the centre of the danok near Paragon Disco area.I hear KPK hotel going to build the largest disco of danok,coming soon.And Satit also want to build the tallest hotel in danok 16 floors ,if i am not wrong.And internet cafe here is getting a lot.1 thing i not sure is which hotel have WIFI wireless internet connection for free.Bro hollyman,do i know u ?I go danok very often lately.Mostly where u go ?I go paragon disco oftenly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1