The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 26-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carousell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
Im referring to k.yelynn. when you request for popstation, she needs to go to the locker room and deposit the item first.. But as a customer, you get to choose to reach earlier mah..haha.. but its unwise to ask qns now.. she will definitely block us unless you are an old customer.
undies beri wet stained, smells like dew... beri good buy to popstation near her school
Old 27-10-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
fc2mail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Based on the selfie, i can determine K.yelynn is actually pearls. on carousell. She has 2 accounts. I actually seen her in real life.. petite looking girl..
Unfortunately, based on the selfies, I can determine they're not. K.yelynn has few moles (armpit and bellybutton area) that pearls. don't.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mich005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhock View Post
Beware, do not view carousell or instagram facebook directly, it is not as simple as using vpn or tor.
Why do you say so?
Old 27-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
zshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzshan45 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
In the past, i would consider her as gullible.. i would give her specific timing to drop the item as i told her that i need to rush off at this specific timing.. then i will arrive 1hr earlier and camp there.. but now i dont think it's possible.
haha u can try again. see if it still works
Old 27-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

can hook up with these sellers?
Old 27-10-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich005 View Post
Why do you say so?
carouhell the bunknife company will report every fuck thing to police, police will alert facebook, etc.

If i remembered correctly, messages in alibaba, qoo10, carousell once sent, cannot be edited.
Orders in amazon, shopee from years ago will still show up big big on order page.
CC bill statements show what you ordered in the past.

Even when you pay in cash there are CCTVs watching you. Have you check out the latest police cameras?

Last edited by blakhock; 28-10-2018 at 12:23 AM.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

that pearls from vj .. that one is it posted many school stuff one
Old 28-10-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock

pearls-scgs, vj, local u.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
how about xiaoyiyi11 Cyndi Yi
From the comments, seems she do meet up to deal.
Her recent post

Anyone tried her yet ?
Old 03-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by bigloser0; 03-11-2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hubwife is Cool - loads of Potential

Carousell just put restriction on our account. Any bros who was halfway discussing about getting my wife's panty bra. Please pm me here again thank you
Old 08-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
fc2mail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

k.yelynn has moved to kik on kyelynnette.
pearls. is selling her used bra, can ask her to try on
Old 08-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
how about xiaoyiyi11 Cyndi Yi
From the comments, seems she do meet up to deal.
Her recent post
how come i can't find this user on carousell ah?
Old 08-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
how come i can't find this user on carousell ah?
Yea missing .

Good figure , wonder if can get her out
Old 09-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2038 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc2mail View Post
k.yelynn has moved to kik on kyelynnette.
pearls. is selling her used bra, can ask her to try on
try on need to pay first de right .... i thought these are same ppl
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1