The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

No worry lah. 8 years hor.

Have this to read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inal-time.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Honestly, if I may be crude, even if it's a real brother or what, I think I'd have done it given the chance. We're all bastards The pain of losing a buddy isn't as bad as losing Janice. I guess as time moves, we change buddies, change friends, change relationships, it's the only constant factor of life.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

[/QUOTE] I regret a lot of things. Losing my buddy was one of it.[/QUOTE]

sorry that you lose a buddy but he also got to take some blame as he was the one who send you with his wife.

[/QUOTE] Decency wise, yes, I've had those who kissed and tell, my fair share, she wanted it, but she felt guilty after that and turned around, but they didn't name me. [/QUOTE]

you mean she went to confess to Milton about her affair ? but she did not name you ? then how did you lose your buddy if Milton did not suspect it was you ?

Last edited by fwchong; 07-02-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Coming right up!!!

Eh eh eh, that's very disturbing okay, this is an adult forum, how can say such things... I AM GENTLEMAN okay... hehe.

Better not, give it another few months. HAHAHAHAHAH

Why you all only can think of this, I am like that one meh? Your perception of me hurts

But you're right. HAHAHAHA.

I regret a lot of things. Losing my buddy was one of it.

But let's put it in another perspective. Alicia, served up to you on a plate, or Milly or even Janice. would you not take it even if you don't? When I did it, it was lust over brotherhood.

Honestly, if I may be crude, even if it's a real brother or what, I think I'd have done it given the chance. We're all bastards The pain of losing a buddy isn't as bad as losing Janice. I guess as time moves, we change buddies, change friends, change relationships, it's the only constant factor of life.

Maybe by now, even without this happening, Milton might not have hung out with me if they started a family, had other commitments. Our buddyship stemmed from young, hanging out together, same church and all, our interests are hardly aligned even but we still talk like no tomorrow and able to catch up with each other. I guess the loss is painful, but not as painful.

Decency wise, yes, I've had those who kissed and tell, my fair share, she wanted it, but she felt guilty after that and turned around, but they didn't name me.
sometimes i envy bros with such fling. but sometimes i also heng i not involved in such mess.
But like you said, if served on a plate. conlan7firm eat.
its a matter of got chance or not nia
Old 07-02-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Means bro gog got more flings than just the 3 stories so far when he shared got those who kissed and tell all..

So after this story we can look forward to more gog anecdotes?
Old 07-02-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If presented a similar chance like yours, to chance upon a buddy's spouse or gf that flirts with me, and offers me a chance to bed her, I ain't sure would I take a bite like you.
Of course it depends how tempting she can be, both physically or mentally.
It takes two hands to clap, no one is to be solely blamed.
I used to have a army buddy who told me he would visit a FL if he needed a release. His habit is not to RTF to avoid the KC trap. He's wise.
Old 07-02-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, despite your saying you were a noob back then, the strange thing about sex is the instinct part of it. The movement of the body, the moaning and other reaction usually will tell you if you are giving her pleasure or torture that she hates.
Only thing to note is, not all women are alike, some can be easily turned on, even a mere sexual thought while others need a long and good foreplay before even becoming a little wet and aroused.
The difference is what makes sex with different women interesting.
Old 08-02-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

No worry lah. 8 years hor.

Have this to read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...inal-time.html
OMG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
sorry that you lose a buddy but he also got to take some blame as he was the one who send you with his wife.

you mean she went to confess to Milton about her affair ? but she did not name you ? then how did you lose your buddy if Milton did not suspect it was you ?
It's over, no worries. No, I meant other ladies. Hahaha she didn't confess to Milton, let's just say not all ECA fucks goes away undetected. Hahahaha... Will share that towards the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
sometimes i envy bros with such fling. but sometimes i also heng i not involved in such mess.
But like you said, if served on a plate. conlan7firm eat.
its a matter of got chance or not nia
It's human to eat la. Fucking is like food and drink, given you free, mai meh? Crazy la. Got hole offer, sure fuck one ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Means bro gog got more flings than just the 3 stories so far when he shared got those who kissed and tell all..

So after this story we can look forward to more gog anecdotes?
I didn't say I only got 3 stories, I only say I don't have much stories to share. Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If presented a similar chance like yours, to chance upon a buddy's spouse or gf that flirts with me, and offers me a chance to bed her, I ain't sure would I take a bite like you.
Of course it depends how tempting she can be, both physically or mentally.
It takes two hands to clap, no one is to be solely blamed.
I used to have a army buddy who told me he would visit a FL if he needed a release. His habit is not to RTF to avoid the KC trap. He's wise.
It's not just tempting, the lure, the attraction, that taboo is what keeps your mind boggled over it. You keep repeating the scenario, wondering how it willf eel fucking your buddy's wife.

It's a very cruel attraction. Prolonged exposure, you will get hooked and eventually you will fuck the girl.

It's different if a guy offers to fuck the girl, the girl won't worry getting a cock to fuck her, but a guy won't always get a hole that offers to fuck their cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, despite your saying you were a noob back then, the strange thing about sex is the instinct part of it. The movement of the body, the moaning and other reaction usually will tell you if you are giving her pleasure or torture that she hates.
Only thing to note is, not all women are alike, some can be easily turned on, even a mere sexual thought while others need a long and good foreplay before even becoming a little wet and aroused.
The difference is what makes sex with different women interesting.
I am, my sharing took so long to get to the part. If I were able to read actions and reactions well, I think it'd have cut short the story to the start already. Sex is instinct, we don't really try to please our partners, but when we self pleasure, it brings them pleasure too, so in a way, some how, it works out.

Oral, anal are just additional ways to have more fun.

If you just want to cum, commercials are one, if you want to please, yes, you need to put in effort, some girls are pretty easy, because they hold back for so long already, a cock comes along, they get horny easily.

Some are players, they are so used, like public toilets, they need a lot more. Some like Milly, are just horny, and high libido.

Old 08-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Sorry all. I KNEW I missed out doing something this morning. HAHAHAHA

Here we go!

-------------------------

gog: Can I go in?

In all fairness... I didn't need to ask, but back then really noob, thought be more gentleman this way. Actually, it turn ladies off if you ask me, you're already naked and petting, why ask the obvious? Alicia didn't like it one bit, she thought I was teasing her modesty. That's another story for another time.

I pushed little gog in, holding one leg of hers against my waist and heard her moan. She is a heavy breather, how do I explain this, her high comes when you can hear her breathing heavily like short of breaths, breathing through her mouth, loudly and openly. She is not a loud moaner, but she does moans.

She grunted heavily with my thrusts leaning against the window. Girls are fortunate and lucky in this way, they don't need 'recovery' time from sex unlike guys. They can get on it non-stop if they wanted. Lucky creatures. Last night and this morning and now she's in heat again.

Her grip got harder, and it hurts sometimes when her nails dig in. I felt the high and rush on my end fucking my friend's wife and in no time, I shot right into her again. 3 times without condoms, I better pray hard nothing happens.

Alicia didn't just abandon me and walk off, she hugged me and kissed me as the deed is done, we fought with tongues for a while.

We walked into the toilet and let the water flow, chatting and making small talk before soaking into the tub. Alicia leaned on me while little gog this bastard rubbed against her lower back.

Extended version of our chat, I rephrased it for better dialogue, this is not the exact dialogue.

gog: When did you start to like me?

A(licia): Who said I like you?

gog: Just now somebody let me do intimate things to her leh.

A: ...

A: When did you start to like me?

gog: That night I apologized to you at the void deck near Pang's place, you looked so.. pretty.

A: That's why you started to molest me is it?

There we go... finally, she admitted it, she fucking KNEW what I was up to. She can't fucking make the first move and let me take so long to fuck her.
Old 08-02-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry all. I KNEW I missed out doing something this morning. HAHAHAHA

Here we go!

-------------------------

In all fairness... I didn't need to ask, but back then really noob, thought be more gentleman this way. Actually, it turn ladies off if you ask me, you're already naked and petting, why ask the obvious? Alicia didn't like it one bit, she thought I was teasing her modesty. That's another story for another time.

I pushed little gog in, holding one leg of hers against my waist and heard her moan. She is a heavy breather, how do I explain this, her high comes when you can hear her breathing heavily like short of breaths, breathing through her mouth, loudly and openly. She is not a loud moaner, but she does moans.

She grunted heavily with my thrusts leaning against the window. Girls are fortunate and lucky in this way, they don't need 'recovery' time from sex unlike guys. They can get on it non-stop if they wanted. Lucky creatures. Last night and this morning and now she's in heat again.

Her grip got harder, and it hurts sometimes when her nails dig in. I felt the high and rush on my end fucking my friend's wife and in no time, I shot right into her again. 3 times without condoms, I better pray hard nothing happens.

Alicia didn't just abandon me and walk off, she hugged me and kissed me as the deed is done, we fought with tongues for a while.

We walked into the toilet and let the water flow, chatting and making small talk before soaking into the tub. Alicia leaned on me while little gog this bastard rubbed against her lower back.

Extended version of our chat, I rephrased it for better dialogue, this is not the exact dialogue.

gog: When did you start to like me?

A(licia): Who said I like you?

gog: Just now somebody let me do intimate things to her leh.

A: ...

A: When did you start to like me?

gog: That night I apologized to you at the void deck near Pang's place, you looked so.. pretty.

A: That's why you started to molest me is it?

There we go... finally, she admitted it, she fucking KNEW what I was up to. She can't fucking make the first move and let me take so long to fuck her.
happy CNY gog!
Old 08-02-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what if
Quote:
A: cannot
Gog straight sleep with blueballs
Old 08-02-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
VicarageRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
what if

Problem cannot straight sleep. PCC and shoot blue sperm then sleep.
Old 08-02-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicarageRoad View Post
haha who ask gog go ask
Old 09-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
happy CNY gog!
Happy CNY bro!

Quote:
what if

You all don't like me hor... really HATE me right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicarageRoad View Post
Blue sperm? You all watch too much hentai.... too much liao.

Quote:
haha who ask gog go ask
CB you all.. die die must rub it in right.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Happy CNY Eve bros!

Wanted to wash my car but came home bay is full, now bay is empty but too lazy, will wash another day.

Going to be a road hazard tonight cycling around the island, please do not honk if you see me. HAHAHAH

=========================

gog: What did I do? That's accusation, I'm a gentleman!

A(licia): Gentlemen doesn't hit lady's bum lor and put their hands there.

I tickled her sides.

gog: You liked it right.

A: Stop!! Haha stop!! It's itchy!

I kissed her gently while she snuggled tighter into my embrace.

A: I also don't know when I started to have feelings...

gog: That night in the taxi on the way home from the wedding?

A: What did I do?

Alicia sat up and turned slightly asking in all seriousness.

gog: You don't remember?

A: I really don't, tell me what did I do?

She didn't look like she was kidding.

gog: Nothing.

A: Hey, say leh, don't like that hor.

gog: Really, nothing.

She pouted her lips like a little kid. Married liao still so kiddish. I pinched her nose and she got upset, refused to talk to me and went out into the room.

Soaked a while longer and got out, dried myself and walked to my room. Need to pack my bag, wasted money on the room, sigh. As I packed and sat on the bed I heard walking steps.

A: You going to sleep here tonight is it?

Alicia looked like she was going to throw a tantrum. Uh-oh... better pacify her.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro gog

Thanks for the update.

The question is BLUEBALLS or NO BLUEBALLS?

Maybe another round perhaps?

Bro gog will remove all bros BLUEBALLS on CNY1, CNY2, or CNY3?

Sorry, no prize for guessing correctly.

Quote:
Happy CNY Eve bros!

Alicia looked like she was going to throw a tantrum. Uh-oh... better pacify her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1