The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44442222 View Post
[
Can share the address?

QUOTE=SquishySloth;22625401]Went to the kallang MRT vicinity one recommended here, and I asked for j**e. She isn't a pretty face, definitely got age...I assume 40+?

The massage itself was skilled, she kept asking me to tell her if it was uncomfortable or too much strength, but I was okay with it.

I took 2hours, GQ was asked in the last 30 mins, she started with a slow relaxing perineum and ball play, quite similar to Juagen style, and then after awhile she moved position to be at my side, pulled down bra and I had a really good time.
She brought a warm washcloth to clean me up, and gave me a bottle of mineral water.

Price: reasonable ($90 for 2hrs + 1b )
Environment: could be quieter
Massage: 8/10
Service: 9/10 ( offered me water etc)

Face: Go elsewhere if you want young and chio

Body: she's not fat. Tall, with just a bit of flab on tummy.

Boobs: Big, soft type. nice shape and damn suckable.

Hj: Got technique, not the furious up down kind.

This is my first FR/post. Apologies if any mistakes made.
[/QUOTE]

Bro where the shop exactly can share ?
Old 15-09-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
zoggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishySloth View Post
Went to the kallang MRT vicinity one recommended here, and I asked for j**e. She isn't a pretty face, definitely got age...I assume 40+?

The massage itself was skilled, she kept asking me to tell her if it was uncomfortable or too much strength, but I was okay with it.

I took 2hours, GQ was asked in the last 30 mins, she started with a slow relaxing perineum and ball play, quite similar to Juagen style, and then after awhile she moved position to be at my side, pulled down bra and I had a really good time.
She brought a warm washcloth to clean me up, and gave me a bottle of mineral water.

Price: reasonable ($90 for 2hrs + 1b )
Environment: could be quieter
Massage: 8/10
Service: 9/10 ( offered me water etc)

Face: Go elsewhere if you want young and chio

Body: she's not fat. Tall, with just a bit of flab on tummy.

Boobs: Big, soft type. nice shape and damn suckable.

Hj: Got technique, not the furious up down kind.

This is my first FR/post. Apologies if any mistakes made.
Wonder if visited d rite MP.
Walked in to nearest MP frm traffic lite opp d intrchange. Paid $70 for 1.5hrs stndrd oil. Didnt ask for June, testin c whos assigned to me. Showed to last room on d left. Curtain setup & cld hear d chatter within d space. While changin to d black shorts, Nana (CAT GILF) came in. Continued wif massage & it was to my liking, strength techniq etc. Towards d end, she whispered if my lil bro needs a massage & quoted me 1B. Upon agreein, she pulled 1 side of her cup dwn for me to fickle & suckle dat contributed to d pleasure. Mind u it was succulent & a good size firm despite her age.
Will return if my shoulders & bac need a good rub.
Old 16-09-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2935 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a contact which involves the ML cracking the joints but it is not Thai massage. Hers is like a fusion since she was trained to crack the spine and neck. 200% will crack and soothing. But ML is not Thai. LOL

But do not expect things like FJ or BJ la. It is more for those who like such massage. She also throw in cupping so it is like some thai cracking plus TCM.

I am looking for those whereby the ML got bars at the ceiling to hold and step on our backs, sibbei shiok. That time this ML called Celine got..but think she no more liao. If got bros know her ctc let me know
Old 02-11-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
Walked in to nearest MP frm traffic lite opp d intrchange. Paid $70 for 1.5hrs stndrd oil. Didnt ask for June, testin c whos assigned to me. Showed to last room on d left. Curtain setup & cld hear d chatter within d space. While changin to d black shorts, Nana (CAT GILF) came in. Continued wif massage & it was to my liking, strength techniq etc. Towards d end, she whispered if my lil bro needs a massage & quoted me 1B. Upon agreein, she pulled 1 side of her cup dwn for me to fickle & suckle dat contributed to d pleasure. Mind u it was succulent & a good size firm despite her age.
Went to the same one Na**** H******, the one nearest to the mrt after crossing the road. J*** wasn't around so I was assigned a random ml, L*** quite fat with C/D cups. The rest of the mls were at the back having their lunch so I just went ahead. The massage was very good, she's built like a tank and strong and I had to ask her to use less strength..20 mins left, she whispered if I need a rub below, showed me 5 fingers, took off her bra and shoved her sweaty puppies in my face, slowly mari kita in spite of the sweaty boobs and she said I must be very happy to see her lol..the hj is not the best, mostly up and down and in 10 mins shot out my soldiers. She gave me another few minutes of head massage, took a shower ( shared outside ) paid 2b and left. Unlikely to rtm with her again as she's rather large and the hj was somewhat mechanical. Will return to try J*** when she returns from Thailand
Old 03-11-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1939 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

the one at jalan besar healxxx thai not bad although mostly aunties but also still can find some teasing from them...some of them left...like ivy....her massage quite good plus the voice so sweet...looks wise no comments...still have some good ones who are not afraid to see you erected..
Old 04-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to one near CBD area along purple line. It’s quite an ulu place and operated by Thai Chinese. Nothing much Thai about the massage but her playability was more than usual ml. Milf category
Old 04-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the Thai massage at Telok Blangah? Near Safra. Looks dark inside. Walk past seen nothing much
Old 05-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
AG8238217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyone tried the Thai massage at Telok Blangah? Near Safra. Looks dark inside. Walk past seen nothing much
The one near the 4D shop? Those thai ladies had been around forever, working all over SG .They used to follow their boss who used to own the other shop at the other end. Back than already got action. But the ladies not young, only the boss dress more nicely.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
The one near the 4D shop? Those thai ladies had been around forever, working all over SG .They used to follow their boss who used to own the other shop at the other end. Back than already got action. But the ladies not young, only the boss dress more nicely.
Hi bro.. can share contact?
Old 07-11-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
Went to one near CBD area along purple line. It’s quite an ulu place and operated by Thai Chinese. Nothing much Thai about the massage but her playability was more than usual ml. Milf category
Is it with a chinese name one??
Old 07-11-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
Bro, can drop more hints? Which mrt station and what's the damage?
Old 07-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
the one at jalan besar healxxx thai not bad although mostly aunties but also still can find some teasing from them...some of them left...like ivy....her massage quite good plus the voice so sweet...looks wise no comments...still have some good ones who are not afraid to see you erected..
That place got teasing one? Last time I went must have been more than 8 years ago. Purely decent back then with 0 teasing.
What is the extent of their teasing ? All will tease ?
Old 07-11-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Bro, can drop more hints? Which mrt station and what's the damage?
Let me just pm you instead
Old 07-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
There’s 2-3 Thai shops on that row. I always visited K**s @ L***y T***. She’s give a very good solid Thai massage with bone cracking. Her gq is edging type. extras up to your nego. But gilf with slim tight bod and firm real racks. Face very pleasant although gilf. Not for those looking for milf or syt. But give solid services.
Once I posted about her on sbf and she was heavily booked until I cudn’t get a slot.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried thai massage (all malays) near rochor or nearest jalan besar blue line mrt ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1