The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
MaiLuanClone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Mother's Diary

Excellent story TS, please continue soon!
Old 10-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The answer is obvious. And thanks to the bros who recommended me the nice toys
Why do you need a vibrator to pleasure yourself ?

Just find a dick to ride la ...
Old 10-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FlickFassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Why do you need a vibrator to pleasure yourself ?

Just find a dick to ride la ...
Dick may not be available when she needs it ma
Old 11-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickFassy View Post
Dick may not be available when she needs it ma
Call me, I will fly down ... lol
Old 11-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

Jessica was shocked that her diary was missing! She searched through all the possible locations in her room, thinking that she had misplaced it. Then she turned her head to look at the direction of Damian’s room. Did Damian?? The idea of Damian knowing her secrets was both terrifying and also in a perverted way, exhilarating. My God… She remembered what she wrote in her diary about her own son. Shit the video!! It’s the video she was more worried about. What would Damian think of her if he saw those videos? The only possible suspect is definitely Damian.

She had to check Damian’s room. She knew Damian was at home now. Maybe she could ask him to go out and buy dinner so that she can check his room. She walked to Damian's room and was about to knock, then she froze, as if her instinct telling her to be really quiet. Instead she turned the door knob and turned really slowly, not making a sound. When she opened it slowly, she saw her son facing his laptop, with his headphones on and his back facing her. From his hand movement, it was obvious that Damian was masturbating??

Masturbating to what?? My video?? She prayed hard and slowly walked towards Damian, keeping a distance, just close enough for her to see what’s playing on his laptop. The moment she saw it, her fear came true. Jack was fucking her ruthlessly and her facial expression was clearly presented on the screen. It was a face of lust, soaking in whatever Jack was doing to her. My son was masturbating to my video. She wanted to leave but she heard Damian start to talk.

“Fuck mom…. It should be me…. Oh fuck… oh fuck….” His hand on that big giant cock jerked faster and faster and he suddenly stood up fast and started to blast his sperm all over the laptop. His stood up motion caused his computer chair to roll backwards and one of the chair’s rollers hit Jessica’s toe. She yelped in pain. At this point the video had stopped, Damian thought he heard something and he turned.

“Mom??”

Jessica saw Damian turn around and face her, his semi-hard penis was dangling in front of her, with some of his sperm leaking out of his pee hole. For a young man with that size… oh my god… In her mind, she immediately compared her son’s cock to Jack. It’s the size of Jack fully erected when he was only semi-hard… Damian saw mom’s eyes fixed on his cock. Incredibly his cock started to get hard again. His heart was pumping real hard. He sensed that something could happen tonight.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for ghe update... awaiting for next de...
Old 12-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M/S stuff is awesome, camping here for updates.
Old 13-12-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

Jessica watched her son’s cock begin to rise again to its full glory and she couldn’t look away. Damian took one step towards Jessica and she snapped back into reality and took a step back as well.

“Mom…” Damian doesn't know what to say. But his eyes told Jessica so much. It was the look of a young man’s love for his mom, that he knew her secrets and lastly which is what scares her too, he wanted her as much as she fantasized about her son. When her fantasy was met with reality , she hesitated.

“Put on your clothes…and return my stuff… after you are done…” Jessica chose to avoid facing up to her complicated emotions and turned to leave. She shuddered when her arm got held by Damian from behind.

“Don’t go mom”.

Jessica’s mind was in a whirlwind, her breathing was getting irregular. She wanted to pull away but deep down her mind, it made her stand there, as if time stopped for her. She couldn’t talk, couldn’t move. But her senses became extremely sensitive. Her right hand was led by Damian’s hand to something very warm, firm and long. His hand made her fingers wrapped around the thick girth. She swears she can feel the blood pulsating in that monster. She heaved a long deep breath and she felt a tingling rush to her pussy.

Damian was encouraged by mom’s inaction. “Stroke me mom…”

“Nooo son… I shouldn’t…” Jessica's voice sounded strained and dry.

Damian felt mom’s hand trying to pull away and he firmly held her tiny hand with his hand, guiding her hand to stroke his long thick cock up and down. At the same time he took one more step forward and he hugged Jessica from behind. He knew he had to break mom’s mental barrier.

“I know about Jack… I know about how you enjoyed his cock mom…” Damian whispered to her ear.

The closeness of his breath to Jessica’s sensitive ear was making her leg weak. She was still “forced” to stroke her son while he murmured her secrets to her. It was indeed a hot rod, the heat emanating from his cock felt… intoxicating.

“And after Jack is gone… without dad… your needs were torturing you…”, “You missed the energy of a young cock… a cock that fuck you like a whore… you wanted to fuck your own son, am i right mom? It was written in your diary…” Damian’s voice was triggering Jessica guilt as a mother.

“Stop it son…” Jessica was tormented between facing her lust and her role as a mother.

“I am sorry son… I was wrong… Let’s forget all these ok? Please?” Jessica struggled stronger to get off Damian and he hugged her firmly with both hands.

“No mom… you don’t understand… I wanted you… as much as you wanted me… it can be our secret…” Damian shuffled Jessica towards his bed and before long he was on top of her, pinning her down by restraining her hands above her head.

“I want to ask you something mom… does Aaron’s cock feel good?”
Old 13-12-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

“How did you..!” Jessica stopped before saying “know”.

“Yeah mom, I know. Becos Aaron told me everything, we are best buddies don’t you know?” Damian pulls a fast one on Jessica. Jessica's reaction confirmed it and he felt a rage inside suddenly emerging. With one hand restraining Jessica, his other hand reached below and started tugging Jessica’s skirt up, revealing her lacy pink underwear. His fingers hooked the elastic band and yanked it down further her thigh, then used his toes and slid it out of the way off her smooth taut legs. Within seconds Jessica felt her panties were gone. Jessica panic immediately, not because Damian might fuck her, but because Damian will find her pussy already soaking wet.

“No son… it’s not what you think! I… I…” Jessica was frantically trying to explain to Damian it was not her original intention to fuck Aaron. She forgot the barrier that separated Damian cock from her pussy was gone.

“Lost for words? Oh mom… You are wet already! Was it because you remembered Aaron or was it me? I need to know mom…” Jessica felt Damian’s cock pressed on her pussy lips, feeling her wetness. Oh god no….

“It’s because…”

“Because what mom? I am going to push it all in unless you give me a good reason”. Jessica felt Damian pushed in a little and her cunt lips wrapped around his glan, welcoming its invasion.

“Because I caught Aaron fucking his mom!” Jessica blunted out. “To make me keep quiet, they made me part of their affairs… They took video…” Jessica was spewing half truth to hide her tiny piece of modesty. She didn’t mention how she had enjoyed Aaron cock like a whore.

That information stunned Damian as well. That son of a bitch beat me to the game?? He fuck auntie June! Auntie June’s image immediately came to mind and her milf image made his cock even harder.

“Ok mom. I can forgive you. But the punishment cannot be waived” Damian whispered next to Jessica ear again.

Jessica sensed that the inevitable is about to happen and she can’t stop it. She was not even sure if she wanted to stop it.

“What punishment son?” She asked shakily, all her senses heightened and converged at her pussy, where Damian’s cock still has his glan lodged inside her.

“This!”

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”

Jessica felt a monster force its way inside her easily. Despite her best effort to self-denial, her body has responded honestly and was ever ready for Damian to be back into her, in the form of a fiery hot rod. She felt Damian’s heavy balls slapped on her pussy as he brought it home with all his might, all the way into her.

“Oh fucccccccccCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!”
Old 13-12-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the updates...
Old 14-12-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
tommyj8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back! Can't wait for more
Old 14-12-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

Before Jessica could say no or do anything, the pleasure from her pussy was taking over her body fast and furious. It felt like Aaron but now it’s Damian, pinned on the bed by her own son, fulfilling her fantasy.

“Mom, it felt so good… I love you mom…” Damian was feeling like a savage beast, drilling his cock hard and deep into mom. He grabbed on mom’s shoulder and pulled back as he pushed his cock forward and each thrust was giving Jessica a deep impact. She groaned to Damian thrusting in unison as more of her juice started to flush their joined genitals.

“Who is better mom? Aaron or me?” Damian asked as he gave another hard deep thrust.

“You…. you son…. Oh god… Don’t stop son… don’t stop…” When the primitive lust took over, Jessica became a slut again.

Jessica was grabbing the sheets tightly with her hands as she felt her orgasm washed over her. The penetration by her son was so overwhelming and powerful that she reached her peak within minutes. Damian stopped as she felt mom’s vaginal wall clamping down on his cock tightly and he was pleasantly surprised.

“Oh mom I can feel you pussy bite me!”

“Because you made mommy feel so good son…” Jessica said. “Get off me son, I need to talk to you…” When Damian rolled off Jessica, she looked at Damian complicatedly.

“You must not tell anyone son, you understand?” Jessica said. She and Damian were laying side by side. Both facing the ceiling, as if they couldn't face each other.

“How about auntie June mom…” Damian asked.

“I guess they are ok…” Jessica said softly.

“Aaron. I will teach that mother fucker a lesson he never forget” Damian said angrily. How could he fuck mom before me!!

“No son! It’s not his fault… I… let him…”

Hearing that Damian got really jealous, he got up and straddled her chest, looking down at Jessica. “Why mom? Why? Because he is bigger than me??” He brandished his semi hard dick at her face, almost slapping on her sexy lips.

Jessica felt ashamed to face Damian. How could she explain to her son that she loves dick, especially big dick. She loved how it made her forget her problems, every cell in her body was shaking to one after another orgasm. It was just too addictive. Once a slut, always a slut… You mom is a slut son… I am sorry….

“You are bigger son… and stronger…” Jessica blushed. It was weird to review her son’s performance.

“I am sorry I let Aaron fuck me first… Let me make it up to you…” Jessica held Damian’s dick with both hands and still has room to spare. My god… my son… fuck… so long… thick…. She was feeling the wetness between her legs again.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Please continue your update. Don’t stop don’t stop
Old 15-12-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

My naughty girlfriend went to Beijing with me on a work trip. She showed me the video she saw in response to me telling her this sensual story. Hehe!

Enjoy folks
https://spankbang.com/4vcez/video/ka...nes+from+taboo
Old 15-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
I cannot self praise lol.
Feel like giving it a go

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1