The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 07-05-2009, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

look at the banner on the top of the page. it says..

Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears.

you should contribute constructively in the other forum in-order to get out of moderation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanfear95 View Post

Will my reply eventually appear? Or do I need to participate more in this forum, get unmoderated and then repost my reply? .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickster_99 View Post
Hi bro,

Is it necessary to have an URL to attach pic? How to attach pic from our own disk drive?
Upload the image from your hard drive to a server. Then paste the url as described.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

I have bought the Verotel admission. Login at ticketsclub. But how do i gain access to the private pics? Boss, please advise...
thanks.

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 10-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold

I did tried to log in using the ticketclub site, then go to the forum with my normal sammyboyforum login, but i still cant view the pics.. any help?

18 points to be given out daily
for those who up me, please leave your nick so i can up you back
Old 15-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Thanks bro TS for the info, however i need to figure it out.

you can either bookmark it the same way you would do for all other url or you can subscribe to the thread.
to subscribe to the thread, you need to reply to the post first. when at the reply screen, scroll down and
chose a Notification Type under the Thread Subscription option.
see here
Old 22-05-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zoroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been trying to post but always hv to go through moderator. its been more than a week already and the same message appears. what should i do? anyone can help a newbee here.
Old 22-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroo View Post
i have been trying to post but always hv to go through moderator. its been more than a week already and the same message appears. what should i do? anyone can help a newbee here.
If you don't post more messages in the other sections, you'll still be in moderation after 10 years!

Moderation is not lifted based on when you joined the forum. It depends on how much you contribute once you have signed up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason73 View Post
Hi bros. I'm newbie here just want to check how come my messages post already but never appear on the post???? Can bros here advise?

You obviously have not bothered to read the forum preamble which is a couple of inches above your eyeballs.
Quote:
Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Old 29-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You obviously have not bothered to read the forum preamble which is a couple of inches above your eyeballs.
Hi boss how come my posts dropped to 200 plus? I used to have about 600 plus post.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 29-05-2009, 10:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Sam removed some threads which corrupted the database recently.
Your missing posts could be in one of those threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Hi boss how come my posts dropped to 200 plus? I used to have about 600 plus post.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rucker183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't noe if this question has been poasted b4 but
i cant seem to reply to thread in the
picture plaza section
does any1 noe y?
and how i can reply ?
thx
Old 30-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

That's because you're still under moderation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucker183 View Post
i don't noe if this question has been poasted b4 but
i cant seem to reply to thread in the
picture plaza section
does any1 noe y?
and how i can reply ?
thx

Old 30-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rucker183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's because you're still under moderation.
so it means i have to post some thing in other section soi can go outta moderation?
^^

thx
Old 30-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucker183 View Post
so it means i have to post some thing in other section soi can go outta moderation?
^^

thx
You don't just have to post something. You have to post something USEFUL!

Old 30-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Sam removed some threads which corrupted the database recently.
Your missing posts could be in one of those threads
Thank you bro Big Sexy . Is there anyway to revert back the number of posts that I previously have ? By the way , where is bro Dnat ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1