The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-12-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
raistlin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
You can pay to take out the girls at the Patpong KTV area, skip the KTV and them bring them elsewhere for the fun. Or you can head to Thermae to pick up FLs.
Thanks bro. What is the damage in ktv and how much to bring them out?
Old 04-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by raistlin View Post
Thanks bro. What is the damage in ktv and how much to bring them out?
I think ST is around 3,000B. The take out fee I forgot, maybe around 700B, some are about 4,500B in total. It costs almost the same as a gogobar girl. This is excluding the KTV cost. Some of the girls at earlier timing are not bad, if you went too late, the leftovers not very appetizing even for my low acceptance level.

If you wanna take the girls here or at gogobars for LT, you can talk with them. Some are willing to stay till next morning or later for that LT fee. I like morning sex, I get better feel.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think ST is around 3,000B. The take out fee I forgot, maybe around 700B, some are about 4,500B in total. It costs almost the same as a gogobar girl. This is excluding the KTV cost. Some of the girls at earlier timing are not bad, if you went too late, the leftovers not very appetizing even for my low acceptance level.

If you wanna take the girls here or at gogobars for LT, you can talk with them. Some are willing to stay till next morning or later for that LT fee. I like morning sex, I get better feel.
Do they play hard at KTV? In case dun want to bring out. Just have fun at ktv only.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do they play hard at KTV? In case dun want to bring out. Just have fun at ktv only.
I don't play at the KTV, I guess it is ymmv in there the same as you bring out.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't play at the KTV, I guess it is ymmv in there the same as you bring out.
Tks bro. Are you in bkk or SG?
Old 04-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for reply bro. There will be 5 of us. Budget is about $400/day pax.
KTV in BKK is something we have not tried before so any advice on that area?
What's that about czech? Sounds interesting..
What i am about to say here is based solely on my own experience. Other bros please feel free to correct me. Maybe i can use your advice to "play" next time. Always happy to try new playing style.

400/day is not alot but it is also not little as well. There is still quite abit that you can do.

With that budget in mind. I would advice you stay away from the big soapys like Maria, Black caviar, Tara etc. I think just stay away from all those soapys in general. Those soapys if you get girls at the lowest category + tips + drinks + transport. Will get up to 200sgd ballpark range alrdy.

Go to the smaller ones MPs in soi 24 or 26 or those mentioned in this threads. Prices will be about half of what you pay at bigger soapies. Dont worry, the girls will not be twice as ugly because frankly speaking the girls at the lowest cat in big soapies are not beautiful at all. Some girls at the smaller MPs are more beautiful. There are multiple MPs at soi 24 & 26. Dont need to all enter the same shop. Those choose girl alrdy go ahead. Those havent then move on to the next shop. Just tikum tikum and enter random shop. Then tell your group maybe meet back at a cafe nearby when done. (starbucks at emporium)

Thermae if you havent been before just go have a look. Keep an open mind. Dont expect too much. Dont expect fantastic service because it is rare. Mostly SOP sex.

400/day as another bro in the thread has pointed out. You will burn through it easily in one session if you go to the bigger G clubs like Pimp/Elite/ M club/ Czech/ Dubai etc. Thats excluding bring the girl out. Maybe if you are charming enough then the girl might go back with you for free. Playability wise if you talking about teh neh neh, go topless all those. Pimp will be the most suitable for it. You can check the other threads where they compare the G clubs.

There are cheaper ktvs around but usually those places the girls working there can speak limited/none english. The "kampong girls". Young and naive. Havent seen the world yet. Easier to impress and bag them BUT in terms of looks their top category girls will be nowhere near the top category girls of the big clubs.

If sex is the end game for your group every night. Then nana/cowboy/patpong is the area for your night entertainment. (just be careful of how fast the lady drinks will pile up).

If hunting(picking girls up) is your main mode of operation. Go to clubs. VIP tables will cost about 1k+ sgd so well within your group budget. If you do your research online, spaceplus, onyx, route 66 will pop up. I suggest dont go those places if you want to pick up girls. The working girls there are getting more and more (i think maybe 60%). So the girls that you "pick up" will end up have to pay for their services anyway. Because those clubs in that area have alot of foreigners. Go to clubs that have more locals that are actually going there to enjoy rather then "working".Clubs like Thalia, Echelon and recently a really popular one Truth or Dare (full by 10pm on weekends).

Music bars/Clubs along thonglor and ekamai such as Atomic, Status, Terra, Dope & Dirty or Chupa are also good. Girls are beautiful, not much working girls. Drinks prices are usually on their facebook pages. Easy to find. If not add their line and ask before going down.

Since you are coming for a few days. Maybe mix and match based on what your group tendencies. Like for my group of friends. MPs and Soapys are the bottom of our list because it is usually each go into their separate rooms. Might as well just go alone, why go as a group? Moreover its only 60-90mins per session.

Based on that, we usually hit the clubs, ktvs where we can have a few drinks together, play games and talk cock and enjoy the music and if luck permits, bag a girl home.

If i can leave you with one piece of advice. No matter which place you go. Dont enter looking like a suaku or a awkward turtle. The vultures will smell you from a mile away. Thats if this is your first trip la. If you come to bangkok before then you should know what to do. Enjoy your trip bro.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Soi Cowboy looks dead to me. Baccaras lobby was quiet so I went to Nana. There were more people here but still far from heydays peak but more importantly got more girls. Took an ST from RB4 on the second floor. I think high proportion of above average lookers here. More than 20plus gals to choose from, and bec they wore bikini you can inspect body very clearly before transacting. It's an advantage of Agogo for me. No unboxing surprise in your hotel room.

bar fine 1k, ST 3.5k, 1hr gal said so but in the end she wasn't a time watcher. Coke 100baht.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 8
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
What i am about to say here is based solely on my own experience. Other bros please feel free to correct me. Maybe i can use your advice to "play" next time. Always happy to try new playing style.

400/day is not alot but it is also not little as well. There is still quite abit that you can do.

With that budget in mind. I would advice you stay away from the big soapys like Maria, Black caviar, Tara etc. I think just stay away from all those soapys in general. Those soapys if you get girls at the lowest category + tips + drinks + transport. Will get up to 200sgd ballpark range alrdy.

Go to the smaller ones MPs in soi 24 or 26 or those mentioned in this threads. Prices will be about half of what you pay at bigger soapies. Dont worry, the girls will not be twice as ugly because frankly speaking the girls at the lowest cat in big soapies are not beautiful at all. Some girls at the smaller MPs are more beautiful. There are multiple MPs at soi 24 & 26. Dont need to all enter the same shop. Those choose girl alrdy go ahead. Those havent then move on to the next shop. Just tikum tikum and enter random shop. Then tell your group maybe meet back at a cafe nearby when done. (starbucks at emporium)

Thermae if you havent been before just go have a look. Keep an open mind. Dont expect too much. Dont expect fantastic service because it is rare. Mostly SOP sex.

400/day as another bro in the thread has pointed out. You will burn through it easily in one session if you go to the bigger G clubs like Pimp/Elite/ M club/ Czech/ Dubai etc. Thats excluding bring the girl out. Maybe if you are charming enough then the girl might go back with you for free. Playability wise if you talking about teh neh neh, go topless all those. Pimp will be the most suitable for it. You can check the other threads where they compare the G clubs.

There are cheaper ktvs around but usually those places the girls working there can speak limited/none english. The "kampong girls". Young and naive. Havent seen the world yet. Easier to impress and bag them BUT in terms of looks their top category girls will be nowhere near the top category girls of the big clubs.

If sex is the end game for your group every night. Then nana/cowboy/patpong is the area for your night entertainment. (just be careful of how fast the lady drinks will pile up).

If hunting(picking girls up) is your main mode of operation. Go to clubs. VIP tables will cost about 1k+ sgd so well within your group budget. If you do your research online, spaceplus, onyx, route 66 will pop up. I suggest dont go those places if you want to pick up girls. The working girls there are getting more and more (i think maybe 60%). So the girls that you "pick up" will end up have to pay for their services anyway. Because those clubs in that area have alot of foreigners. Go to clubs that have more locals that are actually going there to enjoy rather then "working".Clubs like Thalia, Echelon and recently a really popular one Truth or Dare (full by 10pm on weekends).

Music bars/Clubs along thonglor and ekamai such as Atomic, Status, Terra, Dope & Dirty or Chupa are also good. Girls are beautiful, not much working girls. Drinks prices are usually on their facebook pages. Easy to find. If not add their line and ask before going down.

Since you are coming for a few days. Maybe mix and match based on what your group tendencies. Like for my group of friends. MPs and Soapys are the bottom of our list because it is usually each go into their separate rooms. Might as well just go alone, why go as a group? Moreover its only 60-90mins per session.

Based on that, we usually hit the clubs, ktvs where we can have a few drinks together, play games and talk cock and enjoy the music and if luck permits, bag a girl home.

If i can leave you with one piece of advice. No matter which place you go. Dont enter looking like a suaku or a awkward turtle. The vultures will smell you from a mile away. Thats if this is your first trip la. If you come to bangkok before then you should know what to do. Enjoy your trip bro.
Thanks for sharing your detailed experience and knowledge. Years since I went but probably heading there next month for a few days with some buds. This will be a good reference. Upped you bro.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tks bro. Are you in bkk or SG?
I'm heading to BKK on 23 Dec till next year. And another time in that same month for business trip. I guess my Japanese boss is gonna ask me to bring him chiong again lol. He was addicted to one of the gogobar girl that time, went in and out 15 min . Didn't even have time to bring my girl out for a session after DFK and finger her dripping wet in the bar ... Otherwise I'm sure to utilise the entire time to work her out.
Old 04-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

These are not the only MPs in that area. Still got Soi 31, 33, Asoke area, Thonglor with SYT. Sometimes, you can get the girl after work hours too. And those corner MPs, decent looks but with almost no customers, sometimes you can find the girl hungry and wild, getting a better experience.

Sometimes, you can find gems in Thermae as well with chance to raw without additional tips.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
These are not the only MPs in that area. Still got Soi 31, 33, Asoke area, Thonglor with SYT. Sometimes, you can get the girl after work hours too. And those corner MPs, decent looks but with almost no customers, sometimes you can find the girl hungry and wild, getting a better experience.

Sometimes, you can find gems in Thermae as well with chance to raw without additional tips.
Yes bro you are right. You are the expert on this subject. haha.
There are still alot on the odd numbered soi and i think you would also agree that alot of the girls in terms of looks are comparable to the big soapies but at a cheaper price.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Went back to butterfly,

Skip the massage and went straight to action.

Overall still a great session.

Old 05-12-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro you are right. You are the expert on this subject. haha.
There are still alot on the odd numbered soi and i think you would also agree that alot of the girls in terms of looks are comparable to the big soapies but at a cheaper price.
Not expert. Just go explore and try, that's part of the fun when you travel and chiong. There are already plenty of info in this thread about the locations of fun. Tbh, the FRs are also ymmv, what you see in the FRs are not necessary what you get. You may get it lousy or better. If you can speak Thai, it can greatly improve the experience. Basically and most important point, it all depends on how you build rapport and play with the girl.

Too bad I don't have a lot of time to spend in BKK, otherwise I will try to make one like my current ML in SG. Now she don't ask me for tips. In fact, I just came back after cip in her then caress and cuddle until OT 30mins ago. So you see, building chemistry is most important when chionging.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Tks for the very detailed sharing bro! I would buy you a meal if you are in bkk when I'm there!
Old 05-12-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not expert. Just go explore and try, that's part of the fun when you travel and chiong. There are already plenty of info in this thread about the locations of fun. Tbh, the FRs are also ymmv, what you see in the FRs are not necessary what you get. You may get it lousy or better. If you can speak Thai, it can greatly improve the experience. Basically and most important point, it all depends on how you build rapport and play with the girl.

Too bad I don't have a lot of time to spend in BKK, otherwise I will try to make one like my current ML in SG. Now she don't ask me for tips. In fact, I just came back after cip in her then caress and cuddle until OT 30mins ago. So you see, building chemistry is most important when chionging.
I give to to guys like you who have reached auch a level. No matter how I try, girls still ask me for tips. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1