The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Diaz is really wasteful though. Wish he is more clinical. Anyway, if you are not watching the match live, how do you guys watch the highlights?

Recently I have been using wechat to watch the highlights. Not bad. Not advertisements and the highlights come out pretty fast after the match ends. Probably because China don't respect intellectual property rights. For other websites, the highlight footage can be taken down pretty quickly
Without Nunez and Gakpo playing deeper, Diaz have to keep striking the ball at goal. Noticed nobody in the box or nearby to pass when Diaz receive the ball upfront.

The situation improved in second half with more players involved in the box. Elliot scored due to his involvement upfront and right time right place. Have to say I was worried when saw the team sheet but happy Luton scored early in first half. This means Liverpool have to come back to win.

Big Macca was instrumental in the second half and won tackle. He provided two assists.

Overall with our injuries and many first team players absent, won 4-1 is a positive.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 22-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Melwood, so you know....
Surely I knew as I read about Liverpool daily.

This is why the 5 strikers are providing the goals and nobody was left out.

Still many trophies to win and if can win. Take it one game at a time.

Old 22-02-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good win. The academy players are having valuable game time. Hope klopp gt good farewell trophy…
Old 22-02-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Surely I knew as I read about Liverpool daily.

This is why the 5 strikers are providing the goals and nobody was left out.

Still many trophies to win and if can win. Take it one game at a time.
Good on you, Bro.
it is also good when a team has many goal scorers and not dependent on one or two...
Old 22-02-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't watched the game in it's entirety, however, this result just feels significant for a number of reasons.

The mentality and resilience of this side is unparalled; this time last year if you had said Conor Bradley and Jarrell Quansah were part of the back four that extended our lead at the top of the table to four points with 12 games to go, you would have been laughed out of town.

Quite ridiculous when you think about it!

Furthermore, there's a wonderful picture of the celebrations after Elliott's goal which made me both very proud and also optimistic for the future of this club, whoever is manager next season. It's Harvey, Quansah, Clark, McConnell and Danns together; only one over 20 years old. That's a youth system working at the best level!

Big shout outs to Endo, Mac and Bradley.

But MOTM from the highlights and what i read has to be Big Virg. Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Man. Seems like he had an absolute lion of a performance last night! As cheesy as it sounds but VVD "became" captain. Dragged us into it in a way. I love how at some point he just stayed in the centre forward position and was trying to force a goal even more!

By the way the Luton manager is a class act, lovely fella, going over to congratulate Danns and tell him he played with his dad, and full of praise for our team, manager and fans.

Also gather Klopp did his fist pump celebration to all 4 corners of Anfield for the first time. Can sense this is a pivotal moment.

Roll on Sunday!
Old 22-02-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Furthermore, there's a wonderful picture of the celebrations after Elliott's goal which made me both very proud and also optimistic for the future of this club, whoever is manager next season. It's Harvey, Quansah, Clark, McConnell and Danns together; only one over 20 years old. That's a youth system working at the best level!
Liverpool academy now is the top academy with talented young players playing in first team matches.

Old 23-02-2024, 03:51 AM
Samster

Liverpool scored 100 goals this season in all competitions.

Klopp had beaten every Premier League club.

Old 23-02-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting but I do not know how true it is.
Also heard same issue with Kane.. Some players unhappy about the high salary...

https://youtube.com/shorts/JSNn8DiVc...DhLyZV8vrHo_Jt
Old 23-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Interesting but I do not know how true it is.
Also heard same issue with Kane.. Some players unhappy about the high salary...

https://youtube.com/shorts/JSNn8DiVc...DhLyZV8vrHo_Jt
Why not?

IMO Kane also happened. If no services from his teammates he will not score.

This is teammates issues that happened everywhere in Sports.

Once the teammates knew how much Kane is earning then most of them unhappy.

Luckily Liverpool dun hv this problem now. The players keen to prove themselves to Klopp that they should play.

Many clubs in PL had this problem too.

Old 23-02-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Liverpool academy now is the top academy with talented young players playing in first team matches.
Jurgen Klopp’s Kirkby Kids
Old 24-02-2024, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chelsea vs Liverpool (Carabao Cup Final)

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1 (Chelsea to win on penalties)

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 24-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Good news....Dom, Salah and Nunez might at the very least be on the bench at Wembley tomorrow

Bad news...Ali, Trent, Jones and Jota will not be back in time for our game against City
Old 25-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good news.......Ali, Trent, Jones and Jota will not be back in time for our game against City
That's good news indeed....... title cruncher match.

Whoever wins is gonna be the Champion.
Old 25-02-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post

That's good news indeed....... title cruncher match.

Whoever wins is gonna be the Champion.
Don't rule out the Gooners
Old 25-02-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't rule out the Gooners
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1