The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
xiaosiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Went there on a weekday afternoon.
As its my first time there, the dude at the reception assign me to Hanis as she was standing at the counter.

First of she started her mosa massage nice and slow with strength.
She's quite professional as she leaves the towel on at places she's not massaging so i would not feel cold.

After that she flip me over ask if i wanna massage "there" too.
And told me that special first, den after that i can enjoy the rest of the massage. i agreed. So she took a bottle of oil and started her "Massage".

It was good as she would massage the balls, the head den back to the balls.
Her hands were so stimulating that i pretty much exploded within 5 mins.

Afterthat she usher me to the bath room and the rest is good relaxing massage with i fell asleep.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: B
HJ: 8/10
Damage: ent:45 (include mosha) 50 Hj
Old 24-07-2007, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Would check out the place and update you guys soon.
Old 24-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was there last night...

requested for an 1-hour session and was assigned a girl (never ask name). led to the room - ok lah, nothing to complain or shout about... your usual tuina shop setup.

stripped down to my birthday suit and she started her massage. very good application of strength on my back.. really relaxing. there was this part when she massaged my ass and inserted her hand into ass crack and then massaged my asshole with her finger.. shiok!!

flipped over and continue with the front near the tummy area. then pop the GQ which was about 30 mins into the session. offered HJ so take it as i already quite high from her massaging my asshole. quoted $50 but i got only $70 on me so she agreed to $35.

HJ was slow and sensous and autoroaming was allowed. she was wearing jeans so didn't bother to go down south. she did the HJ using both her hands, one at the dick and the other at the balls.. feeling was great. after about 5 - 10 mins i shot my load and she cleaned me up with toilet roll. next she went to fetch a pail of hot water and toweled my cock and balls clean - good after service.

with about 10 mins remaining, she did a massage on my big head and scalp. upon completion which was nearly the full hour, paid her and left smiling

Name: Didn't ask
Boobs : maybe B cup
Body : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Massage : 8/10 (good strength and thorough)
Hj : 8/10 (giving a high because it wasn't your usual mechanical type and it was done slowly)
Bj : Not offered and didn't ask
Fj : Not offered and didn't ask
Damage: $35 + $35
RTF: most likely!
Old 24-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 19
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

There really offers gd massage & reali ease ur aches, can relax urself totally. All gers quite well train in massage & for other services i think only Hj nia as far as i encounter.
Old 24-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stormbringer7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro PBK how is Xiao Yu's figure and what is the damage for massage/juagen ? Would like to drop by... Xie2
Old 25-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
PBKs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer7 View Post
Bro PBK how is Xiao Yu's figure and what is the damage for massage/juagen ? Would like to drop by... Xie2
looks and figure wise so so only... maybe in her late 30's... but her massage and juagen skill i can say its one of the best i ever tried

damage for massage and juagen is abt $35 (entrance fee with massage) + Juagen ($50)
Old 25-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Always want to try good massage with HJ.. so yesterday 3+ drop by n try..
a 30+ prc, think her name is esther.. her look u wont think of FJ but anyway juz want to have a good massage..
Massage : quite good only
LooK : 4/10
HJ : 7/10
$ : $35(1 hr massage) + $45 (HJ)
**the only plus thing is her big boob,
Old 26-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

diff pple hv diff standards.

I hv tried out xiao yu's massage a few days ago. nothing to shout or really good abt it. but at least its better than the piano-playing type.

xiao yu's so-called JG (is merely juz a smoke screen for a prolonged HJ) is still q some distance away from the Queen's of HJ @ Dickson Spa. (which now does has been closed down)

Small Rain Profile
Looks : 7/10 (abit ah-lian, cheongster kind)
Figure : tall (abt 1.65m), slim, long hair and A or Bminus cuppers.
Massage : 5/10
damage : $50..(no autoroam $40, nothing much to squeeze anyway)
Old 03-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tantan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there for a massage and a release as was in the area, opted for an 1-hour session and was assigned wendy. walk up stairs to room usual tuina setup... no spa music though,,,

opted for 1 hr and she offered mosha,,,at 10 sgd more,,,so ok la on,,, very sensual with enough scrub, not like those pasting sand on you type,
very good application of strength and her sensual around my butt area was superb, wanted to release me there and then but too much sand la,,, so i say do after massage..

massage was generally good,,, cant complain,,, opted for hj and she does her sit on bed with my thigh on her legs routine, allows autoroam but only on top,,, overall quite good la, after shower she even offered to massage my head no rush,,,

Name: wendy
scrub : 7/10
Massage : 7/10 (good strength and thorough)
Hj : 7/10
damage: $35(plus 10 for mosha) + $50
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
tantan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there again (last week, wendy was week before)hoping to get a good rub actually forgotten wendy name so just tikum la let the guy assign, opted for an 1-hour session and COCO assign to me, massage ok nothing to shout about, tink half an hour ask to flip over , ask whether want to try breast massage at80(breast are huge, but my frd say its fake leh, i cant tell), no mood to bargain,,, the light there make her look quite good then, haha,,, maybe too much to drink liow....so on her la,,, allows autoroam almost everywhere la , quite wet after a while of fingering,,, good for abit of dodgy but not complete with massage ,,,

Name: coco
Boobs : maybe D cup(maybe fake too)
Face : 7/10 (maybe due to light there )

Massage : 6/10
breast job : 7/10 (ntg to shout abt, just tat she quite horny)
damage: $35 + $80

1 more week before OC come back,,, keep cheonging....
Old 04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
Name: Didn't ask
Hj : 8/10 (giving a high because it wasn't your usual mechanical type and it was done slowly)
Bj : Not offered and didn't ask
Fj : Not offered and didn't ask
Damage: $35 + $35
RTF: most likely!
Hi bro, did you complete your "most likely RTF"?? Did you ask for her name this time round? Or her name is "Didn't ask"? LOL...

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 06-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
boobiesaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro ,went tis tn yeaterday n ask 4 COCO,she is 1 hot babe from China (Liao Ning) old but lau chio ,ask 4 60min massage n was taken 2 the last rm. She start her oil massage after me strip my cloth, lay down n start chatting .She ask me how i get 2 kn her ,i said i saw her FR on internet ,she was very surprised 2 kn her name was on it n keep asking me wat was written ,i said juz normal FR loh.After 30 min of massage she start 2 "gau sua" my ball then she me 1 2 massage my dick. She then cum sit inbetween my leg wif my leg over her leg n she start wif a soft light massage which i feel very song ,i look at the time still got 20min so i let her play longer,then i pull down her tube .bounds out 2 melon ard 35C.Wow i love big boobs,start playing them as she now hj 4 me ,not long later i shot out finally, after tat i wash up n leave the place .It a nice place indeed.
Name=COCO
Age=ard 35
Boobs=35C
Hj=7/10
Dmg=$35+$50(HJ)
Rtf= yes
Old 06-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

Been there recently to hv a decent massage...Overall massage is ok except tat it was massage by average looking milf..Din wan any hj so juz ask her keep on massage..

Name:Nv ask cos definetely nt my type
Looks:5/10
Skills:Quite ok and nt those piano type
Hj:NIL

Overall it is really a place for a decent massage and simple release if u wan to hv some release..I guess no fj can be done there as i saw the sign showing no FJ is allowed in this tuina.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 23
Bobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to beholdBobster is a splendid one to behold

Tried her last week, not too bad for her massage and juagen skills. Requested to autoroam her headlights, she agreed but at an additonal of $10. Big head opt for it, her assets is just so so. Anyway will return for her service again,,, since Hanis is on medical leave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBKs View Post
looks and figure wise so so only... maybe in her late
30's... but her massage and juagen skill i can say its one of the best i ever tried

damage for massage and juagen is abt $35 (entrance fee with massage) + Juagen ($50)
Old 08-08-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yellowman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat (LI LI)

Ahh...tomorrow is National day holiday...feeling tired and no mood to work so decided to check out this Dong Fang as recommended by the bros here.

Very nice little set up. $35 for 1 hr, $50 for 1.5 hr...decided to go for 1 hr since first time here. Went upstairs to the massage rooms..decent decoration unlike those shabby TN shops in heartlands. Dim lights with soft music. I think got more than 10 rooms there.

I was assigned a very sweet looking girl call Li Li. Friendly and chatty, she put me at ease immediately. She got those big innocent eyes that melt you and IMHO, quite pretty for her age. Massage started using oil, good strong strokes on my back. All the tiak tiak sound coming from my high tension back muscles...very shiok. Li Li say I am very tense and a couple more massage treatment, I will be fine. She even recommended some kind of herbs to cook to strengthen my lower back cos I got backache frequently. Hmmm...not bad.
Wow....never had such a good massage in a TN joint before...good, clean no nonsense and not afraid of black face.

Non stop strong massage from back, to lower back, to butt and then to legs and inner thighs....MAN...I was completely putty at her skillful hands. She say she got go to massage school by govt, so know a bit of massage. I tried Thai massage at diff place before but cannot tahan too hard with all those bending and massively painful method. Li Li's massage is just nice for me. Not too light and not too heavy and all the way for 60 mins. Not like those rubbish TN who turn you over after 10 mins of piano playing and pop the GQ.
Finish and got up to wash off the oil in shower. Feeling absolutely refreshed and gone back to work with more energy.

Name: Li Li
Body : 8/10
Face : 8/10
Hj : didnt try and too paiseh to ask
Fj : Not offered and didn't ask (sign inside room also say "NO SEX" )
Damage: $35 + $15 tip (since I only got $50 note)
RTF: Definitely going to be my regular massage girl and haunt for relaxing massage
Attitude: Friendly and professional with a bit of GF feel

Highly recommended to bro to go try Li Li.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1