The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wyn - The Day You Walked Away II

是我不该
怎么我会眷著你眷成依赖
让浓情在转眼间变成了伤害

我剪不碎旧日的动人情怀
你看不出来我的无奈...
Old 12-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Wyn and Daniel enjoyed their dinner in the restaurant overlooking the horizon.

Wyn: Dear?

Dan: Yes?

Wyn: Can I request something from you?

Dan: Sure. What is it?

Wyn: It's very lonely staying alone. Can you...

Her eyes were getting red.

Wyn: Can you spend a week with me please? And... it's my birthday next week.

Dan said joking: Hahaha.. then what do I get in return?

It was like Wyn had already predicted.

Wyn: My body and a huge investment in your company.

Dan's eyes opened in delight. Killing two birds with one stone. It was the perfect opportunity. He hesitated for a while, thinking what reason he should come out with for his wives.

Wyn: You can't? I knew it. I'm destined to always spend my birthdays alone.

Her head lowered as she started to sob.

Dan: Don't cry dear. Ok. I promise you. A week is fine.

Wyn: You are the best dear! My body is yours!

Bernice wept. Time after time she was disappointed by Dan. But to what extent can she accept it? Dan had already 5 women. Is it not enough for him? Just how many would he want in order to be pleased? What should she do?

On the photos of the message exchanged she saw the name Wyn. Her heart drowned with utter despair. He lied.

Bernice held the photos: Why did you lie to me? Am I not good enough for you? I fought hard each day to take care of everything, maintain order and peace in the house without asking you for anything in return but what do I get back?

Just then the radio in the room was playing.

这样子单方面的守候
还能多久
终于你开口向我述说他有多温柔
虽然你还握著我的手
但我已不在你心中

She could not control it. Her vision blurred. She bit her teeth. Her nose were having the sourish feeling as tears rolled down. Her body trembled as she folded her arms around her as if she was hugging herself. She buried her head in her legs as she cried silently.

For a whole night. The memories of how they met, how she was always there for him even when Beth died. How much she sacrificed for him. She remembered how frail he was when it comes to emotions and the times where he was sweet to her. Was it all a pretendence? Did he really loved her?

The sun rose with a cold touch. She didn't feel the warmth anymore.

With her mind made up. She packed her bag. Made sure that her 'sisters' were not awake.

The wheels of her suitcase rolled quietly out.

She looked at the mansion she had spent time with her love. But this time, she will be gone.

Bernice: Goodbye Dan. I will be gone. My feelings for you has always been true but I don't know if its the same with you. I love you.

She hailed the cab and headed for her home. And she decided to rent a place, change her mobile. Much as she wanted to see Dan, she did not want to be hurt again.

The agent who camped near Dan's house was gleaming.

Agent: The pillar has fallen. And soon will be the rest.

He texted Wyn.

Agent: The pillar has fallen.

Coffeecans Reads
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=345351
Old 12-09-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
The agent who camped near Dan's house was gleaming.

Agent: The pillar has fallen. And soon will be the rest.

He texted Wyn.

Agent: The pillar has fallen.

l]
Dare I?

The agent who lurked near Dan's house was cackling with glee.
Agent: The first bastion has fallen. The rest will soon follow.

He texted Wyn.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 12-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
jaikun199O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gone with the Old, Look for New Horizons
Old 12-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybelee View Post
是我不该
怎么我会眷著你眷成依赖
让浓情在转眼间变成了伤害

我剪不碎旧日的动人情怀
你看不出来我的无奈...
Fitting song for this excellent story ! Great share ts
Old 13-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Now Daniel was enjoying himself peeling off Wyn's clothing one by one. She appeared shy, trying to push him away gently. But Dan was trying hard to see her naked body.

He was practically drooling.

Wyn was deliberately trying to bend down to let him have a view of her cleavage but she skilfully covered it with her hands, just enough for him to have a sneak peek.

Dan: Take your clothes off.

Wyn: Mmmmmm... I..don't want...

Dan: Didn't you hear what I said?

Wyn: I'm shy....

Dan started to raise his voice: TAKE IT OFF!

Wyn was taken aback.

She turned around.

Wyn: Now?

Dan: You bitch, didn't you hear what I said!

Her slender fingers reached for her pink spaghetti strap top as she pulled it to the sides, slowly. Her flawless back with the strapless translucent pink bra was facing Daniel.

She folded and put her top on the floor carefully as she pulled her short skirt down, revealing the black laced thongs, together with her black stockings.

Daniel took off his clothes and wanked himself, looking at Wyn stripping. He had never failed to be amazed how Wyn could satisfy him in every aspect. Her figure may not be as good as some of his wives especially Bernice, but the way she carried herself and role play was on a total league of her own.

Wyn bent down, her leg wide spread and she looked at Daniel seductively.

She crawled towards Daniel with her eyes fixed on Dan. Her curves bounced softly with her every actions, then she stood up, placed her feet on his lap and rolled her black stocking down her leg. Dan took the stocking and smelled while Wyn removed the other. She stroked his dick and sat on his laps, rubbing her thongs on his exposed hard rod.

Dan was enjoying her seduction with excitement. He hands roamed all over her as he pulled down her lingerie and threw it to the side. Her breasts hung free, as they looked fresh and tender. He hunched forward, grabbed her and threw her on the sofa as he licked her all over.

Rena knocked gently on her other sisters room.

Rena: Did you see Bernice? I haven't seen her the whole day. Did something happen?

Evans: Nope. I didn't see her.

Ting: 那打她的手机吧

Gin took her phone and dialled.

*The number you called is invalid. Please try again later.*

Gin: Weird. Let me try again.

*The number you called is invalid. Please try again later.*

Gin: Her phone is not working.

Rena: This is not like her. Something happened. Definitely.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 15-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Incredible plotting here bro, so intricate and intense, well done! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Wyn: Mmmm... Don't stop don't stop! Mmmmmm....

Dan was groping her B cupped breasts; sucking as though he was going to devour her whole breasts down. He was like a goldfish gobbling for air as he vacuum sucked her soft tender melon while his tongue worked on her sensitive tip.

Wyn: Mmmm.....mmmm.....

He shook his head while he performed the vacuum. Wyn liked it as she twisted her body a little. He knew instinctively where her soft spot was.

He moved to the right and positioned himself just beside her nipple. There he sucked up a small spot and pulled in the air from within. He sucked as though he was a vampire. Wyn was feeling a little pain but she liked it.

He released it after a good fifteen seconds. There was this small patch of red.

A love bite.

Dan: How long have you not had one before?

Wyn: You naughty boy. Feeling nostalgic eh?

Her slender fingers touch his bite as it hurt a bit.

Wyn: You got to pay for what you did to me.

Dan: What do you want me to do you slut.

Wyn: I'm not a slut..

She said as she blushed. Her innocent eyes locked on him. She seemed as though she was about to cry.

Dan went soft: Hush baby... I was joking.

Wyn: I.... Could... There... Please?

Dan: Huh? I can't figure out what you are talking about.

Wyn gestured for her to go closer.

She whispered: Could... you... put it... in... there.... please?

Dan: Put what? You need to be specific.

Wyn: Yours...

Dan: My what?

Wyn: Your... cock...

Dan: What is that? Touch it and show me?

Wyn reached for his dick and stroked it as she pulled it near where her pussy was.

Dan: What do you want to do with it?

Wyn: Put it in me... please...

Dan: Put where? Please be precise.

Wyn: Mmmm.... I'm shy to say...

Dan: Alright. Then we stop here.

Wyn whispered: In... my.... pu...ss...y... please...

Dan: Where is it?

Wyn surprised him. She took off her thongs and opened her abalone wide. Her legs were opened in an M position.

Wyn: Here... please... I.... I...want it....

Dan had never failed to be impressed by how she could make him lust so much for her. He was getting really aroused and in one single thrust he shafted it all in.

Wyn: Orrrrr.......ahhhhhhh....

Wyn's hands clamped Daniel's neck as she enjoyed the full length of his penetration.

Rena answered the door.

Two policemen was standing at the doorstep.

Police: Is there a person named Ting around here?

Ting: 我是啊.什么事吗?

Police: We have a report of you working illegally here. Please come back with me for investigations.

Ting froze.

Coffeecans Reads
Old 16-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Samster

Ting followed obediently with the civilian clothed policeman who had shown their IDs. Ting was trembling with fear now.

Ting: 可以不去警察局吗?(Can we not go to the station please)

Policeman: No. We are going to bring you there.

Ting: 求求你们。(Please I beg you.)

They kept silent until they reached a quiet spot.

Ting: 你们去哪? 要做什么?(Where are you going? What are you up to?)

They grabbed Ting and pulled her out. They beat her up, stripped her and took shots of her naked. There was no memory card in the camera. Just something to mindfuck her.

Ting: 你们。。。你们。。。(you......)

They did not attempt to rape her. Their plan was just to scare her.

Police: What happens if we upload your photo on the web?

Ting: 不要。。不要。。。不可以。。。(no.... you can't...)

Police: Unless...

Ting: 什么。。。 快说。。。(what? speak...)

Police: Leave this country. Go back. And no one should know about this. Never come back. I have connections. I know if you come back. I will expose all your photos. Tell your friends you have something at home and need to go back urgently.

Ting hesitated.

Ting: 我答应你。 (I promise)

Police: Sign this.

She was conned into signing something she didn't know.

Police: Leave by tomorrow. This is the money to go.

Ting was shocked. This might have been plotted but she could not refuse because of her nude photos. She dressed up and they dropped her on the main road.

Ting was back home where she went quietly to her room, packed up, with tears in her eyes. She went out of the room and bowed to her sisters.

Ting: 姐姐。。。 谢谢你们的照顾。。。 我。。。得回家了。。。 可能不回来了。 刚刚听说家中发生不幸的事。。。(Thank you sisters for all your care. I have to go home now... I just knew something bad happened at home... I will not be back anymore)

Rena: Something seems really wrong here...

They hugged each other as they talked the night through.

Ting left the house early in the morning. She breathed deeply as she scanned the mansion she stayed in. The sweetest time she had in her life was gone now. She lowered her head as she left for the airport.

Ting: 再见了亲爱的。 我们可能不会再见了。(Goodbye my love. We won't meet again.)

Bernice - Gone.
Ting- Gone.

Rena
Evans
Gin

Would they leave the house too?

Wyn's mobile beeped.

Unknown: Project BT completed. Proceeding with Plan REG.

Daniel was sleeping soundly due to a double shot.

Wyn looked at her mobile. The light from her mobile lit up her face as she gave a sly smile.

怎么了 你累了 说好的 幸福呢

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 16-09-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 21
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

that's why there is a good saying:

最毒妇人心

haha
Old 17-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Gin received a call from her friends for a gathering.

Mat: Hi Gin! Over here!

Gin: Hi Mat! It's been such a long time!

Belle: Hi Gin!

Gin: Belle! It's been such a long long time! How have you been? You still look as stunning!

This trio were the best friends since her childhood days. It has been ages since they had a gathering.

They sat in The Line, Shangri-La as they enjoyed their high tea.

Belle: Wow Mat, you have never changed too!

Gin: How about me? How about me?

Belle: Emmmm.

Mat: .....

Gin: I'm still the same right?

Mat: Gin... do you want me to say the truth or lie?

Gin: Of course the truth. I'm always the prettiest of the three of us!

Belle: ....

Mat: I think you are out of date already. Look at the way you dress. The retro look is off a very long time ago. And look at your nails, it's not even polished. Look at your make up, it's has no lustre at all. Your fingers are not lined up with diamonds. Your shoes are so yesterday. Your hair is not treated too. What happened to you? Remember the old you who dressed to kill with your cleavage, diamonds so huge it could dazzle others, hair so silky people are envious. Look at you now. Have you lost touch with the outside world?

Gin was taken aback by Mat's words.

Mat: We used to be the fashionable three but I don't think you fit into us now.

Gin: You are lying you bitch. It must be you are envious that I'm prettier than you.

Belle: Mat says the truth. And there's some bad rumours going outside.

Gin: What is it?

Gin slammed the table, causing the people to turn and look at their table.

Mat: Sshh.. you were not like this Gin. Don't tell me the rumours are true?

Gin: What rumours?

Belle: There are rumours that you are the concubine. Have you no shame? Is it well worth it? To waste your beauty?

Mat: Look at you. You have changed. And if the rumours are true, it's a shame. I always thought you were a class above the rest. But I have lost all respect for you. How can you share a husband?

Mat and Belle looked at each other and mocked at her.

Gin was embarrassed as she blushed.

Gin froze. Did she make the mistake of living together. For a person of her genre, her friends were right. It wasn't fair to her. And her pocket money wasn't even enough for her to spend on. She had been living in there without any connection to the fashionable world.

Gin: Who says the rumours are true? Rumours are just rumours. I'm still myself.

She raised her head high as she went to the toilet.

Her heart was in a turmoil now. Now she was confused.

She stared at the toilet mirror.

Gin: How have you been doing all this while Gin? Is Dan worth it? What has he given you all these times? Look at yourself now. Are you even yourself?

She went out of the toilet only to find her friends gone. What's left was a bill for her to clear. She looked into her wallet with a worried face. It was only enough to go dutch but she did not expect her friends to let her pay.

She took out her card and it was declined.

Waitress: Sorry Miss, do you have another card?

She was embarrassed.

It was lucky that her saving accounts had just sufficient money.

Gin: Can I pay by nets please?

Waitress: Sure, please follow me.

Gin: Thanks.

She heaved a sigh of relief.

What happened to her friends? Did they just invite her to mock her?

She stormed to her room and cried all night.

問問你自己 你快樂嗎

Coffeecans Reads
Old 17-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

There Bernice sat near her window, shutting herself out. It was raining outside with large droplets falling. This scene seemed all too familiar to her. She was hurt so much by Daniel. She had been crying for nights, where she could remember vividly what she had promised Daniel before since Beth's death.

Bernice: I will prove you wrong. And I hope one day you will know how much I love you Daniel. I will not ask for your love. For everything I did, I was willing.

http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...=331218&page=8

Was she breaking her promise? What would happen to her sisters?

A bolt of lighting flashed through her window and she jumped in fright. A glimpse of Beth. She rubbed her eyes. And she was gone.

It might have been her imagination she thought to herself. Perhaps the past scene of Daniel's love for Beth was too overwhelming for her to bear.

She walked to her bed and stared at her ceiling.

Gin: I'm leaving Rena.

Rena: But why?

Gin: You know me best Rena. I must have been blind to follow into your steps. Why am I sharing Daniel with all of you? Why am I wasting my time and breath in this mansion! It's really disgusting. I want my life back. I want to be myself again. With the pathetic amount of money you think its enough for me? I am Gin! I am the girl that guys drool and get crazy about. I am leaving rather than wasting my youth here unlike you. Stay if you want old hag.

Rena: You!

Gin: I hit the jackpot?

Evans: But sis...

Gin: Shut the fuck up Evans! You are not worthy to open your mouth!

Evans was intimidated with Gin's arrogance. It reminded her when Ting was always here to bicker with her. She missed the times where Bernice would control the situation calmly.

Gin: Don't try to stop me. I'm leaving.

Rena: Do as you wish.

Gin: Of course. No one can stop me.

Mat and Belle received their cheque as they went out of the office happily.

Mat: I've been wanting to screw that arrogant bitch for a long time!

Belle: Same same here! That ugly bitch. Always think that she is a diamond.

Mat: Well at least we got these money and got a chance to shoot her down.

They laughed happily and left.

Gin walked casually out of Dan's mansion, leaving nothing behind. Perhaps her friends were right. She was wasting her youth there.

Evans: Why is everyone leaving big sis?

Evans was in tears.

Rena: There is definitely something fishy Evans. Someone is planning all these.

Evans: Did hubby have a change of heart again?

Rena sighed. It was something that she had suspected too.

Rena: I'm.. not sure.. Evans. But I will be here for you.

Evans: Can I sleep with you tonight sis?

Rena: Sure.

Evans buried herself on Rena's arm as she cried her heart out.

Daniel had the same dream again. He woke up in the middle of the night, sweating.

Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Coffeecans Reads
Old 17-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Wyn role-played. She was trying to imitate that of a chinese slut.

Wyn: 亲爱的。。。 我要。。。嗯。。。 好痒。。。就是这样。。。 嗯。。。快点。。。

Dan thrusted harder as he stared hard at the costume Wyn was wearing. The chinese tube (du-tou). Her hair was bun up like those you see in the movies.

He bent over to try to loosen the knot of her tube but she was trying hard to defend herself.

Wyn: 不要这样。。。 不可以。。。

Wyn's hard nipples could be seen on the soft silk as Dan pulled hard.

Wyn: 痛。。。

Dan: 你给我安静点!

He said as he pulled off her top in one single pull. Her melon white breasts exposed as he looked at it jiggle before it settled.

Wyn: 不要看。。。 我好害羞。。。

Upon hearing this, Wyn could feel his rod harden more.

Wyn: 如意棒好硬喔。。。

He was feeling really good from her words.

Wyn: 好爽啊。。。 就是这种感觉。。。

He was on cloud nine then he shot every thing onto her body, where he asked her to spread it all over her breasts. She did so seductively as she stared at him while doing that.

He moved over to her face and slapped his dick on her face. She opened her mouth and cleaned up the remaining semen left on it.

Dan: Fuck you are good! I've never felt this good before. I will fuck your brains out every time I see you.

Wyn reached out for her mobile as she pressed a number.

Evan's phone rang. And she was with Rena.

Dan did not know what Wyn was doing.

Wyn: Daniel... come fuck me again. I want you...

Evans dropped her phone on the bed as she accidentally pressed on the speaker.

Rena: Evans are you alright?

The caller id was anonymous so Evans could not figure out who they was. But she knew she heard the name Daniel.

Daniel: You little bitch haven't you had enough? Didn't we just finished our first round?

Wyn: Come on... I want you... tell me you only love me and no one else...

Evan's phone was on speaker phone.

Daniel: Of course, I only love you and no one else. No one have ever made me want you so much. No one.

Rena paused and she tried to yell back but Wyn had hung up the phone in time.

Dan: Is something wrong?

Wyn: No.. I thought I heard my phone ring. It must have been my imagination. Shall we go bathe together. Can you help me wash off your sperm? That after we have another round?

Dan: Your stamina and appetite frightens me you know?

Wyn: I can stop if you don't like it.

Dan: Of course I want. I'll do anything.

Wyn: Anything?

Dan: Anything!

Wyn arched her lips to her right as she headed towards the shower.

Evans buried herself in the pillows as Rena patted her to sleep.

Rena: Everything's going to be fine Evans.

Evans: He don't want us anymore.... he don't want us anymore...

Evans cried herself to sleep and even in her dreams she was repeating the same words: He don't want us anymore.

Rena's heart was slashed with a deep cut from Dan's words. Her love for him was on par with Bernice if not deeper. But what did she get in return?

She did not sleep a wink. And she thought the whole night.

Rena held back her tears as she looked out of the window.

原來 你從來都沒深刻愛我
我才懂不是我不心痛
其實是心沒了感受

你沒想像中愛我

Coffeecans Reads
Old 20-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Wyn: Congratulations Daniel!

Daniel smiled as he shook hands with Wyn.

Dan: To partnership!

Wyn: Partnership!

Wyn had bought over his company where she let him be the MD, overseeing the operations of the office. It was a great leap for him. His new office was huge and cozy.

They went for a long lunch together.

Daniel was thinking of his wives but he told himself that he had to endure first before breaking the great news to them. He was sure that they will be happy to hear.

Wyn: What are you thinking dear?

Dan: I'm... too excited...

Wyn: It's your achievement dear.

Daniel smiled.

Wyn: Shall we go back home now?

Dan: Isn't it too early?

Wyn: No. You and I are the bosses now.

Dan: Nah. Let me go back to the office for a while.

Wyn: Workaholic eh?

Dan: You know me.

Wyn: Alright. Let's go.

He settled into his office, answered some emails, stretched and looked at his phone.

He picked his phone and called Bernice.

*The number you dialled is not in use.*

Ting.

*We are sorry. We are unable to get a response from your mobile phone. Please try again later.*

Rena.
-No dial tone-

Gin:
-No dial tone-

Evans:
-No dial tone-

Something was wrong. Why wasn't anyone answering?

He dialled his home phone.

*No answer*

Wyn was on the phone with her agent.

Agent: Clean job done Ms Wyn. Mission complete.

Wyn: How am I to confirm?

Agent: Will send you shots of their expressions upon leaving. Priceless.

Wyn: Looking forward to them. You better not be lying or getting rid of you will be as easy as ABC.

Agent: Yes Ms Wyn. I know about your influence.

Daniel knocked on her door.

Dan: Dear? Did I catch you at a wrong time?

Wyn: No. Why?

Dan: I think something happened at home. I need to go back for a while first.

Wyn: Sure. Go then.

Dan: I'll call you later.

Wyn: I'll be waiting dear. Love you.

Dan: Love you too.

He rushed off as Wyn laid back on her chair, grinning to herself.

The agent came within half an hour and passed Wyn the pack of photographs.

She laughed upon seeing their tear covered faces leaving the mansion.

Wyn: Well done. Well done. Here's your cheque. Now scram.

Agent: Thank you for the business Ms Wyn.

He bowed as he left her room.

Wyn: Let's see your reaction when you reach home Daniel. I will be only the person your eyes can have. Only me. Ha ha ha... hahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA...

Her loud screech could be heard from the outside as her staff got distracted by her high pitched laughter.

There was something peculiar about his house. Everything was pitch dark. Strange. Why isn't anyone at home?

He opened the door.

Dan: Hello?

The only sound that he could hear was his own echo.

我们 像分隔成一整个宇宙
再见 都化作乌有
我们说好决不放开相互牵的手
可现实说过有爱还不够
走到分岔的路口
你向左我向右
我们都倔强地不曾回头

Coffeecans Reads

Last edited by Coffeecans; 20-09-2013 at 09:14 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1