The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: K2 ktv(parklane)new~

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Anyway, I will still stick with her.
OK... I only know there is a assistant mummy under her (Amy) wing so dunno she is facing competition now...

anyway, so far, only dealt with Amy and I must say my experience with her is that she is more "cham xiong" than other mummies I've seen (in other KTV)..

you can tell her u dun like the girl she brings in and she won't black face one..
Old 11-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny
OK... I only know there is a assistant mummy under her (Amy) wing so dunno she is facing competition now...
It should be Cindy if she still works under Amy. The petite lady who sounds a wee bit like Eric Tsang.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
It should be Cindy if she still works under Amy. The petite lady who sounds a wee bit like Eric Tsang.
ya... u r right.. malaysia gal... quite horny also (like me )
Old 11-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny
you can tell her u dun like the girl she brings in and she won't black face one..
bro, dunno this mms, but generally when me n more bros go out, we change many many times b4 getting 1 we like n the mms never show black face cos its their job.

if not, she think we r garang guni, any charbor throw at us, we take?

so if next time u go, make your requirements clear, ie prc or malaysian n reject if mms give u shit. after all, u heng lui liao mah!

but dont too much lah. ask for big boob, very fair n slim, virgin etc. that one is ridiculous n might as well go 2 vietnam n buy 1 wife.
Old 26-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KTVchi0ngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro's has recently gone down to K2 KTV ? got any recommendation & changes ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1