The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New busty Pinay girl: Nica (PIC ATTACHED)

now everybody know Mr Mango is a very dishonest okt. cannot trust at all. i think he will abandon this nick and create another one. same con man but different nick. be very careful, bros, be very careful
Old 07-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Kingston 81..r u blind??..

Didn't i state , "*PS:- Treat her well and u'll enjoy de benefits..wat i get, u might not get..do not force her into anythin she doesnt wan to do..Cheers!"

"One's man meat is another's man poison"...ever heard of tat too?

WHO THE FCUK ARE U TO SAY TAT MY FR IS FAKE??..I'VE TRIED MANY OKTs N HAV CHEONG FOR VERY LONG..IF, U HAV ISSUES..SETTLE IT WITH DE OKT AND NOT SAID MY FR IS FAKE!!...KNCCB!!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Kingston 81..

In most of my FRs, i will alwayz write "Treat her well and u'll enjoy de benefits"..

Be it Prostitutes or FLs, they are also human :-

1) Usually b4 any bonkin session, i'll get her (prostitute/fl) either chocolates or sweets or ice-cream or simply a bottle of drink...upon enterin de room, i'll juz give it to her..she will be suprised and 90% u'll be havin a good bonkin session simply because u spare a thought for her as a person and not juz a fcukin machine...

2) I dont juz straight away strip and ask her to shower me..i'll sit and hav small conversations first like "How r u?..Howz ur day?"..even if she doesnt speak english, she can feel tat u r different and tat u do care...willingly, she will bring u to de shower rm and bathe together without u even askin.

3) After showerin, i dont straight away ask her to BBBJ or wantin to hav sex...i'll ask her to lie down on my shoulder and watch TV..huggin her..with all de steps above done, she'll feel comfortable with u and she will thus make u comfortable with her...de rest comes naturally as she will be makin luv to u and not juz havin sex with another paid customer.

4) Never force her into somethin she doesnt want to do...if u offer cash to her to do somethin she doesnt wans to, she'll be thinkin u r treatin her like a fcukin machine and she'll treat u like a fcukin bastard and gav u a super lousy service.

I hav my own preference of a gal and style of wantin to make luv and not juz havin sex...i state 100% resembelance meanz she is de same person on de pic and not turn up to be someone else..my wonderful experience with her doesnt mean ur get de same treatment simply because did u do de same of wat i did??...No right!..didn't i state, "wat i get, u might not get" in my FR...so dont anyhow accuse of my FR being written by de okt himself...I am CHINAPUSS and not MR.MANGO, OK!!..KNCCB!!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman
U are a fucking cheebye asshole. Buy her sweets. You must be an idiot. Go n die.
Wat i do is non of ur fcukin business "drekman"...no need to pm me juz to say de above remark..my guess is u are a fcukin loser in life who hav nothing better to do than wrote so many negative remarks about others in all ur posts in SBF..shoo....shoo...run along..boy..go play with ur own kind...shoo...shoo..kk..dont cry...out of goodwill, i give u a BIG smile, k...Cheers!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wait 1 guy says she's shaved, the other 1 is untrimmed. A few days apart only leh.

Old 08-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saint_sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

enough is enough. let's cut the crap and let this thread die a natural death. "mr mango" & "chinapuss" nicks are both finished. let's move on.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint_sex View Post
enough is enough. let's cut the crap and let this thread die a natural death. "mr mango" & "chinapuss" nicks are both finished. let's move on.
Hahahahaha...so my guess is, u r also another loser in life...since u make my toes laugh, i give u smile k... Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1