The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2005, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do some Sporean guys out to cheat PRCs of their feelings?

Quote:
how i wish i could be the one cheating them...lolx
who got tips to share?
to master the art of cheating.. you need to be cheated at least 5 times~

once your heart is broken or shattered into pieces.. you will learn it naturally.

like all those kung fu flims.. to learn some kind of kung fu.. you need to strip off all your kung fu first.. how many ppl on the earth willing to do that?
Old 03-01-2005, 04:01 AM
biboy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yr 1st cheonging ah? PRC gers got feeling???

they're here to do 1 thing & ONLY 1 thing - EARN the $$$ from singaporean guys! goto peoples park, watch the MILLIONS (sg dollar, not RMB) flew into the remmitance shops, all the way back to their village!

know what is FAKE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Bollocks
I have seen many cases of PRC gals cheating Sporean men and it has been well documented in this forum. But I have lso seen n increasing case of PRCs being taken for a ride in Spore by either:

a) Sporean men with well disguised intentions of getting a free fuck
b)Sporean OKTs (this one realli is damning!)

I know of a few stories. Anyone to contribute.I know of a recent incident. The guy' s realli a champion...Cooks for her and her mates, send her to work and back...buy her essentials(sanitary pads??)...and in the end, geta fuck every other day..the sad thing is the gal 's kind of fallen for him...and the guy...not sure..maybe he reali has..or he 's just out for a free meal.with no view of maintain a long relationship..at least a friendship.....as for me, i have got into such situation where emotions were real hard to control....anyone else to contribute?maybe to damn fuckers like these??
Old 03-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

haha , when you saw they take a stack of 50 dollar change to RMB , you heart will sank like a yellow submarine.. and mostly you will go ktv and sing a song that once beatles sang it to famous~

we are live in a yellow submarine~ yellow submarine.. yellow submarine...
Old 03-01-2005, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have seen many cases of PRC gals cheating Sporean men and it has been well documented in this forum. But I have lso seen n increasing case of PRCs being taken for a ride in Spore by either:

a) Can dun pay $$$ meh? Wun get beaten up by the OKTs meh?

b) OKTs are to beat up those who do dun pay money one issit?
Old 03-01-2005, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi00
how i wish i could be the one cheating them...lolx
who got tips to share?
cheers~
got? i also want. hee
Old 03-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 21
daveeng88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar
to master the art of cheating.. you need to be cheated at least 5

once your heart is broken or shattered into pieces.. you will learn it naturally.

like all those kung fu flims.. to learn some kind of kung fu.. you need to strip off all your kung fu first.. how many ppl on the earth

there is also kungfu you dun have to strip like wuji still can master top martial arts
Old 03-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
there is also kungfu you dun have to strip like wuji still can master top martial arts
ya , but he went through suffering , any martial arts master also went past this part.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Skylex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx
Sometimes u know it cannot be, yet we go into it...

The arrangement may be one of mutual benefit... not strictly in the physical sense, but of an emotional one as well... so if both can click and get along, then why not.. They are not stoopid and knows it gotta end, but they still go into it.... they are human after all..they need love too, esp in the middle of a lonely night... For the guys, this may apply too..

But there are those who eat and FO... these "free loaders" know what they are after, and in the barest sense, (a true cheongster...)

So, it is what you look for in the relationship with the PRCs.. friend? Lover? Spouse? or just a WL? Its a choice both the guy and gal makes.. there is no right or wrong... The sky is still so grey now...
I agreed with that, there are not much we all can do, when u r at that cheongster position he know what he is doing and he know he cannot emotionally involve with all this gal, I'm not saying that all PRC are not good, but only 0.025% are true gem, cos i marry one so i know. The point is this cheongster is a lau jiao, we also LPPL, cannot say anything about him....
Old 03-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint
a) Can dun pay $$$ meh? Wun get beaten up by the OKTs meh?

b) OKTs are to beat up those who do dun pay money one issit?
ktv n tn gers got no okt. anyway they talking about what goes on outside.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboy2
yr 1st cheonging ah? PRC gers got feeling???

they're here to do 1 thing & ONLY 1 thing - EARN the $$$ from singaporean guys! goto peoples park, watch the MILLIONS (sg dollar, not RMB) flew into the remmitance shops, all the way back to their village!

know what is FAKE!!!
if the other party willing to give money to her to remit, do u consider it as 'cheat'...

u never encounter how a SINGAPOREAN cheat a PRC gal??? bonk wifout paying, empty promises and use them to earn dirty money and then dump them.....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 03-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
ktv n tn gers got no okt. anyway they talking about what goes on outside.
well this is common.. all singaporeans come here and whine say wat kena cheated and treat PRC like fuck items, well a number of them go TN/ KTV oso din pay tips and tink tat they r SINGAPOREAN, they r some some sort of big fcuk... well sad to say in 10-20 yrs time, i tink is singapore trying to appease PRC rather the other way round, cos PRC no need such a small country like sillypore to depend upon economically.. so by then who will b the one calling the shot? wan to bonk PRC gals, i tink in the future is vice versa... our local gals might even go there to ply this trade....

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 03-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
u never encounter how a SINGAPOREAN cheat a PRC gal??? bonk wifout paying, empty promises and use them to earn dirty money and then dump them.....
aiyah bro, nothing new. heard of all these stories being played on the viets n malaysians long before.

got people act as towkay, pao charbor n bonk for 1 month then disappear.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
aiyah bro, nothing new. heard of all these stories being played on the viets n malaysians long before.

got people act as towkay, pao charbor n bonk for 1 month then disappear.
walao yesterday i saw a classic in this KTV .. got 2 old fuck (poor type one, no money type, wear shabby and rough type) was at RS KTV sitting the chabors, the chabor dun wan to do wai mai wif them, they dun bother to give them tips and walk off. the gals need to ask them for more than 20 minutes for a miserable some of $10.. so u tink singaporeans r DIGRACEFUL or not????

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 03-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
walao yesterday i saw a classic in this KTV .. got 2 old fuck (poor type one, no money type, wear shabby and rough type) was at RS KTV sitting the chabors, the chabor dun wan to do wai mai wif them, they dun bother to give them tips and walk off. the gals need to ask them for more than 20 minutes for a miserable some of $10.. so u tink singaporeans r DIGRACEFUL or not????

Bro........ where is RS KTV... in geylang.... bo pian wan la... they meet all the "FIsh mongers, Butchers.... etc" so surely stingy like Fcuk la.... they morning bargin with Auntie at Market, night time bargin with PRC... everything must be cheaper than others........ be it.... Disgraceful people who still wan to cheong........
Old 03-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Quote:

I know of a few stories. Anyone to contribute.I know of a recent incident. The guy' s realli a champion...Cooks for her and her mates, send her to work and back...buy her essentials(sanitary pads??)...and in the end, geta fuck every other day..the sad thing is the gal 's kind of fallen for him...and the guy...not sure..maybe he reali has..or he 's just out for a free meal.with no view of maintain a long relationship..at least a friendship.....as for me, i have got into such situation where emotions were real hard to control....anyone else to contribute?maybe to damn fuckers like these??

一 个 愿 打 , 一 个 愿 哀 。 。 。 wat to do...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1