The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking a ML out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes well said .many mls are well connected to lawyer friends....to trigger divorce they just press the button like a nuclear bomb.....pay,,fuck and move on still the wise policy
I wouldn’t say they are well connected to lawyer friends, rather they have this whole network of their friends, village mates who have went through the process hooking a guy, get PR, get citizenship and divorce. That is why when you listen to them, their thinking mostly similiar, and simplistic, because they are just following a beaten path

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 16-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
Generally is she ask for wechat first leh. Then she text me. Either her marketing really zai. High chance I'm just one of the many tbh. HAHA.

Idea ah, maybe bring her around one day, if got bang then bang lo. Quite fun to talk to her anyway 🤷. Normally ML 2off per month only ma.
Just be careful, all trouble start with fun, it is about knowing where and when to stop.
Old 16-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Hmmmm......married man rather difficult, may meet friends or relatives especially places like Universal Studio, Sentosa.......Badminton, my mind only aimed to play BEDminton.

Have chat with my favor ML, but she keeps rejecting of going out with me during her off day. Then yesterday a little turn and things seem rather progressing (maybe due to the bad business) but she ask go out do what and how can I help her? Any bro here goes out bonking with ML and pays monthly maintenance, what is the market rate? I am thinking of $300.00 per month and probably 2 times at most each month.
Sex is not what I am looking for if I take them out, personally, I know where to find sex, also rather have some kind of no frill arrangements. My rules very clear and upfront. No asking for loans, maintenance etc. if want money to go out, settle upfront first.
Old 16-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
felatio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it fancies you being slaughteted go ahead. Got one ktv girl 15 years back asked her out for lunch at telok blangah plaza or mall. After makan she say need to get supplies at supermarket downstairs. After picking up her stuffs expected me to pay, came up to 400 at least. So at the cashier i asked her how many times would i be getting to fuck her. No satisfactory answer no payment for her stuffs. Siam reply so i just picked up a kit kat paid and fucked off. Saw her a few more times at appollo hotel ktv. Mamasan told me the girl was spreading her little outing with me to all her customers at the ktv. But seriously i don't give a flying fuck!
Old 16-12-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by felatio View Post
If it fancies you being slaughteted go ahead. Got one ktv girl 15 years back asked her out for lunch at telok blangah plaza or mall. After makan she say need to get supplies at supermarket downstairs. After picking up her stuffs expected me to pay, came up to 400 at least. So at the cashier i asked her how many times would i be getting to fuck her. No satisfactory answer no payment for her stuffs. Siam reply so i just picked up a kit kat paid and fucked off. Saw her a few more times at appollo hotel ktv. Mamasan told me the girl was spreading her little outing with me to all her customers at the ktv. But seriously i don't give a flying fuck!
I bet all the customers laughing at her instead lol
Old 16-12-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently got a ML raised the topic of marriage to me. Only knew her for a short time. She is the 2nd ML who talked about such things to me. The 1st one I have known for a few years but haven't seen her for a while

The ML was very upfront that it is about the money and status to remain in Singapore long term to earn money. Also they will need to pay less levy or fees and earn a higher rate if they have status and not on the usual foreigner work permit. To her, it is not about emotions or feelings as long as she finds the other person ok and he can afford to sponsor her. In fact, it was her boss at her massage shop which suggested this marriage path to her.

For what she will give in return she did mention some things and open to discuss.

Not interested but I just listened to her story
Old 16-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swap View Post
Recently got a ML raised the topic of marriage to me. Only knew her for a short time. She is the 2nd ML who talked about such things to me. The 1st one I have known for a few years but haven't seen her for a while

The ML was very upfront that it is about the money and status to remain in Singapore long term to earn money. Also they will need to pay less levy or fees and earn a higher rate if they have status and not on the usual foreigner work permit. To her, it is not about emotions or feelings as long as she finds the other person ok and he can afford to sponsor her. In fact, it was her boss at her massage shop which suggested this marriage path to her.

For what she will give in return she did mention some things and open to discuss.

Not interested but I just listened to her story
Yea, this is what I mean. I’ve encountered this so many times over the years and its all exactly the same. They feel as long as the guy is ok, they are fine, and they will say they can support themselves and all.

If anyone here encounters this, and is tempted, just ask this question. Is she intending to retire in Singapore? And when I say retire, I don’t mean by age, it could be they feel they earned enough. Chances are she will prefer to go back to China. And you can be sure they will do that, even if it means divorce. Because how they see marriage is different from normal folks

Have up before

Old 16-12-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Yea, this is what I mean. I’ve encountered this so many times over the years and its all exactly the same. They feel as long as the guy is ok, they are fine, and they will say they can support themselves and all.

If anyone here encounters this, and is tempted, just ask this question. Is she intending to retire in Singapore? And when I say retire, I don’t mean by age, it could be they feel they earned enough. Chances are she will prefer to go back to China. And you can be sure they will do that, even if it means divorce. Because how they see marriage is different from normal folks
What if the ml tell u buy house in china under your name When u both old go back china retire?
Old 16-12-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I suggest not to do it unless you damn rich. At most just pay a little more and bring them go hotel for 1-2hrs

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-12-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenkenchan View Post
What if the ml tell u buy house in china under your name When u both old go back china retire?
Having a house is the least of your worries, because the ML will usually own her own house that you can stay in anyway. Your concerns stretches way beyond that. How well are you able to adapt to a new country at an old age? Can you afford medical fees? Who else can you rely on over there? Right down to having simple friends there to la kopi.

Have up before

Old 16-12-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by felatio View Post
nice one... got character... most guys will be paiseh and proceed to pay...
Old 16-12-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it transactional. Free fuck is the most expensive fuck. You might think you get the ML to become your girlfriend you will have free fuck. But you forget that once she declare that you are her boyfriend, you are expected to do what a bf supposed to do, ie take care of her, which can include the following (list is not exhaustive) :
1. Get food for her when she is hungry (Grab or self deliver)
2. Pay for grocery when shopping at supermarket
3. Buy things for her if her things spoil, eg handphone, wallet, shoes etc.
4. Air con spoil need to repair.
5. Kena locked out of her house need to get locksmith to open door.
6. Gifts for all the usual special event days (Xmas, valentine's day, Chinese valentine's day, birthday, cny etc)

Just do a simple calculation and you will figure out how many other MLs you can fuck with those money. Unfortunately I am speaking from experience.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
So let's say you successfully asked ML out on her off days, do what ah? What's next? Lost sia.

Bring her out explore Singapore? Or need to splurge(rather not)
Bring her to meet your wife/gf then have a good ice breaking session
Old 16-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Keep it transactional. Free fuck is the most expensive fuck. You might think you get the ML to become your girlfriend you will have free fuck. But you forget that once she declare that you are her boyfriend, you are expected to do what a bf supposed to do, ie take care of her, which can include the following (list is not exhaustive) :
1. Get food for her when she is hungry (Grab or self deliver)
2. Pay for grocery when shopping at supermarket
3. Buy things for her if her things spoil, eg handphone, wallet, shoes etc.
4. Air con spoil need to repair.
5. Kena locked out of her house need to get locksmith to open door.
6. Gifts for all the usual special event days (Xmas, valentine's day, Chinese valentine's day, birthday, cny etc)

Just do a simple calculation and you will figure out how many other MLs you can fuck with those money. Unfortunately I am speaking from experience.
if her son or daughter in singapore studying then you need to support school fees,, unless we are millionaires and take her out from this trade, in the
first place she work this trade for money ,not looking for love
Old 17-12-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, for those very new to SG, yes, sightseeing is fresh to them. Probably they will do it. but given how small SG is, she can see it within a few off days. Secondly, given the long work hour and one off day a week, they will usually want to rest at home and recuperate unless the rewards is greater than resting at home (mean buying stuff, splurging on material items etc).

Yes, you might be lucky if a ML wants to come out with you but if you are not willing to splurge, i think it will be shortlived. They are here to earn a quick buck and if your motive and hers do not meet, I dont think there will be any goals achieved at the end of the day.

Quote:
So let's say you successfully asked ML out on her off days, do what ah? What's next? Lost sia.

Bring her out explore Singapore? Or need to splurge(rather not)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1