The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia And Me

by request from (o)(o) Tuner:

obviously i didn't pull this pic off the Internet, look how prominent the road sign is guess who? heheh...
Old 17-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
hext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to allhext3r is a name known to all
Re: Alicia Me

wow is that the alicia?
Old 17-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

i wanted to continue my story last night but was too tired. now in the lab with lots of work to clear but i can't seem to concentrate (too cold today, so sleepy). so here's the next part...

By the time I sent Alicia home that night, it was almost 5am. Luckily her parents are the easy-going type and she has a lot of freedom, so she didn't get into any trouble for staying out late. The first thing I did when going home was to take a much-needed long cold shower... I've had good experiences with my fair share of girls before, but Alicia was really something else. Judging by the way she handled herself while making out with me, I could tell she was no novice at this sort of thing; but still, she was still only 18 years old, and I could hardly take my mind off her lithe body, eager tongue and girl-next-door looks.

We went out a few times after that, just for a movie or for dinner. Most of the time, these dates didn't end up with us in the car or at some secluded place; like I said in an earlier post, we were friends first and foremost, and I really did not want to come across as being a "se bei bei" or "chee hong kia", haha.

(As to whether I am those things or not, I leave it to you guys to decide. )

But of course it was hard to keep my hands off her, I admit. Alicia is the affectionate sort and likes to hug, kiss and hold hands at any opportunity. The atmosphere when we were together often got really sexually charged... and we both knew it.

One evening after dinner in town, she said to me: "I don't feel like going home yet. Can we go driving around?" I got the hint immediately.

"Okay... but I need to go home and get the car leh, didn't drive today. Do you mind?"

"Sure thing... why don't we take a cab to your place, I'll wait for you downstairs?"

And we did just that. On the cab home, the cabbie kept casting glances in his rear-view mirror... I bet the ah-pek was thinking: "This lucky bastard, bringing such a young and pretty JC girl home. !@#$!!!"

I got my car keys from my house and we drove off quickly. I knew exactly where to bring Alicia this time... a quiet army camp which was mostly disused. I knew the place well, having had many training sessions at a site there during my NS days. It was also quite near her place, so we could maximise our time together and I could have her home in minutes.

As I drove past the empty guardroom, I felt my heart beating faster. Alicia was still in her JC uniform... all the other times we had some fun together, she had been in outside clothes. Hoho...

I found a empty lane deep inside the camp. I remembered last time they had really good roti prata in here... but this time round I did not have food on my mind of course. I stopped the car at the side of the lane and turned off my headlights.

Alicia took off her seatbelt. Looking at me, she said: "I've been wanting you all day."
Old 17-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 19
kotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice job bro...very nice pic too...i guess that's a real pic of her?

BRO's who ZAPPED me, please leave a comment too. I will return the favour when I can.
Old 17-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotek View Post
nice job bro...very nice pic too...i guess that's a real pic of her?
i also think so but how abt saw her face
Old 17-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Kiss Me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah got picture somemore...nice
Old 17-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Divine Dragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDivine Dragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story bro .
Old 18-08-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

hope everyone's having a good weekend thus far? yes, that's a real picture of Alicia. as to whether i'll show her face... we'll see

anyway, here's the next part of the story.

That was all the encouragement I needed. Leaning over the passenger seat, I pinned Alicia back and attacked her erogenous spots in a frenzy. She responded by sinking her fingers into the back of my neck and making muffled noises.

I whispered into her ear, in between kisses: "I've always wanted to do it with a councillor." Back when I was in JC, my ex was a student councillor and one of the prettiest ones somemore. But we were quite innocent then (yes, how times have changed) and didn't go beyond hugging and kissing... and here I was years later with a young nubile JC2 councillor trapped below me on the reclined car seat!

"Shucks... this is so wrong," she murmured. Absent-mindedly, she unpinned her collar badge and her councillor badge. Almost as soon as she had put them in her skirt pocket, I went for the buttons of her blouse and the top three were undone in no time.

With my right hand, I enveloped her left breast, which was still shielded by a sports bra. This would not do, so I lifted up the bra to expose her precious B-cups and pink nipples which were rapidly getting hard. With my other hand, I hiked up her A-line skirt above her waist and sunk my fingers into her wet, wet panties.

While we were deeply intertwined with each other... suddenly I heard the distinctive "beep beep!" horning sound of an Army LandRover. Siao liao...
Old 18-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 21
kane30s is one of the Best!kane30s is one of the Best!kane30s is one of the Best!

bro.. keep it coming
Old 19-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

good Sunday to all! here's the next part. please enjoy and as always, leave comments if you have anything constructive to say. cheers

Instinctively, Alicia pulled her skirt back below her waist and covered her chest. She whispered loudly to me: "Oh fuck!" It was the first time I heard her swear. Under any other circumstances, I would have laughed or teased her; not this time though.

I hugged her tight and she buried her face in my shoulder. The LandRover slowed to almost a halt... and it decided to drive by us. Thank God I had parked really close to the side of the road! So even though it was a single lane, those Army boys would be able to manoeuvre their vehicle through.

As the Rover drove past my car, I could feel several pairs of eyes peering into my car. If they happened to be wearing night vision goggles, they would have spotted a twentysomething guy (me) embracing a teenage girl in uniform (Alicia). Oops...

I suppose they realised that they weren't going to catch us in the act, so the Rover passed by without further incident. Heng ah!

Alicia finally mustered up the courage to dislodge her face from my shoulder. "Fuck... that was scary."

"Scary enough to make you not horny anymore?" I teased. Then I kissed her again.
Old 19-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 19
Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

Great story!!! Keep it up Bro!!!

Devil73
To Forgive & Forget,Live & Let Live...Be Happy All The Way...

Thanks to those Bros has upped my points pls kindly post something. Thanks!

Uplist :
Old 19-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1189 / Power: 18
leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of

wow bro how old are you exactly? must be very handsome to attract a 18 yr old girl
Old 19-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahaha..
its getting exciting !
=o
Old 19-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
yes, that's a real picture of Alicia. as to whether i'll show her face... we'll see
is there a need to do that? some things are better left to yourself

nice story so far

Old 19-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow bro how old are you exactly? must be very handsome to attract a 18 yr old girl
i'll be 26 in a few days time

Quote:
is there a need to do that? some things are better left to yourself
haha... i got to agree with you on this one bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1