The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 28-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chiakl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

is Twin*le still in J* S*A?

Tried WA the spa but reception say no such person .. weird.
Old 28-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiakl View Post
is Twin*le still in J* S*A?

Tried WA the spa but reception say no such person .. weird.
Twinkle is code word.

Sing the song to get the real name...
Old 28-12-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Twinkle is code word.
Sing the song to get the real name...
Priceless. Lost count of how many such posts that people are sharing here about be told there is no twinkle by the receptionist
Old 28-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Y*n H* Spa at Blk 1*3. Search this thread but never see anyone talking about it.
Old 29-12-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Tried n*n* yest, thx to bro jackiekof from edging thread. I’m giving review here cause she’s in yishun blk 4** and not much edging involved.

Looks : she was wearing a mask (had a cold) but fm her pix looks quite chio.. maybe late 20s. She did complain put on a bit of weight when she went back a couple of months ago…
Massage: 7 pretty decent, got strength and keep asking which part suan..
boobs : 7 feels like a C but the room was kinda dark couldn’t really see much but was a handful! Maybe bigger cause put on weight?
HJ : 7/8 abv avg. some pattern movements w her hands.
First time visit only managed to unlock level1. RTM yes!
Overall very friendly ML with above average skills. std rates and pls ask bro jackiekof for ctc…
Old 29-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120268 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Anyone tried Y*n H* Spa at Blk 1*3. Search this thread but never see anyone talking about it.
Skip. Same boss as E**a Spa at Spring Leaf. Entrance 60 or 68 forget liao.

HJ Outside 50, inside 80 with Bra, under Bra 100. Last time can unhook and now they say boss do not allow. Max under bra and the new viet here offer BBBJ at 120. Say too expensive and they say this is their shop rules and agreement. If they lower and other ML knows they will get boycotted.

Overall is not recommended. Sembawang and Yishun mostly is 88+50 and this boss shop is 68+100. Only 2 shops worth going is at blk 2** and 110 but 110 shop need to be regular then they offer at 50. Most of the them they will not offer, I got it like after 3rd visit and need to request.
Old 29-12-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
dont bother. overpriced place
Old 29-12-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Tried n*n* yest, thx to bro jackiekof from edging thread. I’m giving review here cause she’s in yishun blk 4** and not much edging involved.
Visited her before twice. She also told me she's 29, but I told her she is clearly 30+ then she said she 31. Maybe, I not sure. No offence; U did a good FR, U also didn't get to see her face since she's masked up.

Her massage quite power. Those looking for real proper massage can look for her. She really put in effort.

1 thing I dislike about her is she kept boasting how good she is during the massage. Totally kill the mood. There is this saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure", there will definitely be people around who like it

Probably the best budget in yishun from an actual spa.

PS: Dear White knights, no need to zap me. Just sharing my 2 cents.

Last edited by Autumnsun; 01-01-2024 at 11:15 AM.
Old 30-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!

First time complaining and I usually don’t take the time to complain.

Avoid city spa at Chong Pang.

At first reception ask me go for $128 Bao yang package, I refused. Just said normal massage will do $85 for 90mins.

Assigned to shoulder length hair ML, massage not so good nvm, she say her bao yang service very good , alot people feedback , ask me I want anot. I say no need, even told her in her face waste money one, honestly we had a good chat throughout the whole session.

She started teasing my balls and I became erected. Tease quite long, after awhile GQ. Ask me want anot. I ask how much. She say market rate $50. I say ok.

End of massage, she say $90. I asked why. She said cause upgraded to baoyang. Need top up $40 and gq $50.

Had Abit of quarrel. I said I’m ok to pay $50 as agreed but not $90. Think I carrot head ah, like that anyhow upgrade. She insisted and was shouting. End up she accepted 50. Never ever go there.
Old 30-12-2023, 11:49 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
First time complaining and I usually don’t take the time to complain.

Avoid city spa at Chong Pang.

At first reception ask me go for $128 Bao yang package, I refused. Just said normal massage will do $85 for 90mins.

Assigned to shoulder length hair ML, massage not so good nvm, she say her bao yang service very good , alot people feedback , ask me I want anot. I say no need, even told her in her face waste money one, honestly we had a good chat throughout the whole session.

She started teasing my balls and I became erected. Tease quite long, after awhile GQ. Ask me want anot. I ask how much. She say market rate $50. I say ok.

End of massage, she say $90. I asked why. She said cause upgraded to baoyang. Need top up $40 and gq $50.

Had Abit of quarrel. I said I’m ok to pay $50 as agreed but not $90. Think I carrot head ah, like that anyhow upgrade. She insisted and was shouting. End up she accepted 50. Never ever go there.
Is the ML anna? She hv very bad rep already. U should try M n 88 auto hj free
Old 30-12-2023, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Visited her before twice. She also told me she's 29, but I told her she is clearly 30+ then she said she 31. Maybe, I not sure. No offence; U did a good FR, U also didn't get to see her face since she's masked up.

Her massage quite power. Those looking for real proper massage can look for her.
Service level got happy and very happy. Rare to place/ml at this price range.

1 thing I dislike about her is she kept boasting how good she is during the massage. Totally kill the mood.

Probably the best budget in yishun from an actual spa.
PS: Dear White knights, no need to zap me. Just sharing my 2 cents.
Visited her once n i feel the same. Nv return anymore, deleted her wechat after 1 visit. Lol
Old 30-12-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Visited her once n i feel the same. Nv return anymore, deleted her wechat after 1 visit. Lol
Still decent la. Can get her to boast less or shut up would be best. Look: 6-7 for a 30+YO, considered slim despite her complaining about putting on weight since her trip. There is this saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure", there will definitely be people around who like it

Overall damage is about 2-4R cheaper than cat 1 happy session.

I prefer to go ** spa where twinkle is. I havnt tried twinkle though. Lol.
Can call me carrot head but I would rather spend/tip more to enjoy a relaxing massage by pretty mls who are in their 20s. their smile just melt my heart, chemistry is important too, so ymmv. I'm satisfied with "happy" session. I'm a sucker for sweet ladies up to early 30s but n*** don't fall under that cat for me.
If vitamin M low, I will go ubi. 60+1B enough

Last edited by Autumnsun; 01-01-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old 30-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Viper12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : learn 2 read the posts, then say secret hello 2 the Bro who share share her.
Hi Bro, can share me the contact too please? Thanks!
Old 30-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Daze84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Still decent la. Can get her to boast less or shut up would be best. Look: 6-7 for a 30+YO, considered slim despite her complaining about putting on weight since her trip. Those who need very happy, can go lo. Overall damage is about 2-4R cheaper than cat 1 happy session.

I prefer to go ** spa where twinkle is. I havnt tried twinkle though. Lol.
Can call me carrot head but I would rather spend/tip more to enjoy a relaxing massage by pretty mls who are in their 20s. their smile just melt my heart, chemistry is important too, so ymmv. I'm satisfied with "happy" session. I'm a sucker for sweet ladies up to early 30s but n*** don't fall under that cat for me.
If vitamin M low, I will go ubi. 60+1B enough
Bro can share where 60+1B ?
Old 31-12-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Freedom2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bros can share the dmg at Jx Spx? Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1