The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2011, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

ok noted with thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Changes:

Reputation power kicks in at 40 reputation points. [was 35]
check here..
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=52814

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr2004 View Post
Which menu I use to up some one with points (or zap someone - I would not normally zap people unless they are out to sabotage either the playgrounds or the forum).

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 17 July 2011

Great move sam! Appriciate your hard work in thwarting the clones from abusing the forum!
Quote:
Changes:

New users start off with 20 reputation points [was 15]

Everything else remains the same.

This move is to thwart the clones for a couple of months. It doesn't fix the problem but it makes them work harder.
Old 18-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cloneking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Changes:

New users start off with 20 reputation points [was 15]

Everything else remains the same.

This move is to thwart the clones for a couple of months. It doesn't fix the problem but it makes them work harder.
That's the dumbest move to make .

You are going to make people like me who have 10 thousands clones to start our posts again and flood your forum and waste the bandwidth which you are paying for ?

By doing that , you may think its a smart move and happy with what you did , but its actually the worst move i ever seen you made throughout this years when you catch clones ,anyway , you will see the drawbacks soon .

Have a nice day to all . Regards cloneking
Old 18-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneking View Post

You are going to make people like me who have 10 thousands clones to start our posts again and flood your forum and waste the bandwidth which you are paying for ?
That's exactly what I'm waiting for. Dormant clones are hard to catch. This change will bring them out of the woodwork and my clone detectors can go to work.

It's not the first time it's been done. Power used to start at 25. It was then changed to 35 and now it's 40.

It'll keep going up as the years go by just like ERP charges.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-07-2011, 12:19 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

and there is always a big sexy who has plenty of time to spare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneking View Post
you will see the drawbacks soon

Old 18-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
and there is always a big sexy who has plenty of time to spare...
I've been fiddling with scripts over the past few weeks and I'm beginning to get the hang of using PHP to query the MySQL database and return the results.

There are excellent tutorials at http://www.designplace.org/index.php

Take for example what this moron "cloneking" threatened to do. It's exactly what I want. A simple script will catch an army of clones in seconds. All I need to do is set the search parameters.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 18-07-2011, 01:45 PM

Don't let the door hit him on his way out.
We haven't got the dosh to pay to disinfect the door.

Quote:
A simple script will catch an army of clones in seconds. All I need to do is set the search parameters.

Old 18-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Potential clones.... My first list. [lots more to come]

12av3n
5 elements
69kmph
Acer168
Aflacax
alan717
alandaria
always_sexcited
Andy308
angelababy3003
AngGu21
APMEA
aprilskies
Arella9977
asia65
Auckland
azmokies
Aznickx
azzazel80
Benelli
bennzi
BikeFever
BLACK LABEL
blackwido
blaze38
Blooberry95
blowfishx
BlueBird88
Blueman
blur185
boob_man
Breaker69
Bresong08
bros
Builder
busybod
Cantalita
Chengdu dog
cheongahcheong
Chieliee
chin99
clairenclarence
ClassiCornFlake
coconut
CODED
colombo
Compidok
Crazynino11
crimsonfrog
criz9lim

Old 18-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

cum sucker 1
CuntHunter
Dala
dancewithme
Dandaman955
DATAFILE
Deathbysex
deee
desparate99
devell
devil_king
Dilbert
DiorAddict
DM328
doc69
dougfu12
Draco
dragon8
Dragon88
Driftwood
Duelferb
Dustox
easygoing228
ebro
edia8
ekimus83
Electimortar
elong
Elson118
elvee123
enbryonic
endela
enelyx
enjoyluv
ES5638
ESebastian
evixabi
EXP282
eyez_for_u
F400
Fandi Ahmah
fattybombom
Feidao
felatio
findfren
FL Bonker
fl saviour
fledged
flex
FLfun

Old 20-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 14
Armpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArmpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Hi Sam! A proven abuser of the forum aakumu @ http://www.sbf.net.nz/member.php?u=262621 seems to have his points raised tremendously from -149 to -86 in a very short time! Since you've caught him abusing the forum I hope you can look into this person profile as I suspect his back to his old tricks! Thanks for looking into this matter! He still using his clone nicks to post in the thread @ http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=83529 I stand corrected if I'm wrong!

So funny now aakumu got positive 4 points Liao.... My question is that do clones get Banned or something ?
Old 20-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhhbatman View Post
hi sammyboy ,u better check properly how i gain my points.i have never abuse the system.better explain before i take further actions since already got negative points....
Relax, bro. I think this would be sorted out. Do give the Boss some time. I also notice that the Boss had placed me in his interim list of clones. I also do not understand how he arrived at this conclusion.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fledged View Post
Relax, bro. I think this would be sorted out. Do give the Boss some time. I also notice that the Boss had placed me in his interim list of clones. I also do not understand how he arrived at this conclusion.
It's all done automatically by a method known as profiling.

You fit the profile of an account that is used to manipulate rep points. I'll be watching you very carefully.

Old 20-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhhbatman View Post
hi sammyboy,so the negative points is permanent or what?can explain?
Of course it isn't permanent. You'll be out of moderation once your points return to positive territory.

All you need to do is contribute positively to the forum with useful information and you'll be fine in no time at all.

Old 20-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's all done automatically by a method known as profiling.

You fit the profile of an account that is used to manipulate rep points. I'll be watching you very carefully.
Thanks for the warning. It makes me feel important.
Old 20-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

I believe the Mod/s are working on it but please allow the Mod/s time to do their work! Anyway I'm sure if there is abuse & proof the Mods will act accordingly! BTW Mods thanks for your efforts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armpit View Post
So funny now aakumu got positive 4 points Liao.... My question is that do clones get Banned or something ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1