The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1939 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

found a tcm wellness curtain joint near jalan besar mrt station..entrance 50, good decent massage, so far no gq or actions that indicate special..just enjoy the good massage, counter is milf with curvy shape...the ml that served me is milf too...not skinny also not fat...caught a glimpse of her beige underwear at her back when she squat down to arrange some towels...will try to target until she handles my tool...
Old 27-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
When you say MILF it means shes of a married aged and hot, meaning, 'I'd Love to Fxxk'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
found a tcm wellness curtain joint near jalan besar mrt station..entrance 50, good decent massage, so far no gq or actions that indicate special..just enjoy the good massage, counter is milf with curvy shape...the ml that served me is milf too...not skinny also not fat...caught a glimpse of her beige underwear at her back when she squat down to arrange some towels...will try to target until she handles my tool...
Old 27-05-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tcs90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Master Masseuse A @ Lavender is slim with nice body shape.
Pleasant looks and can carry a conversation.
Visited A today. Really good massage and a cheerful lady. Thank you bro.
Old 28-05-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks to bro PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing ml A at Lavender. My belated FR. Took 2 hours session.

Grade A for nice cheerful slim and fit fruit A.

Curtain joint so can hear conversation in the other cubicles. The mls seem quite open about it for basic services. Will rtm for the strong and good massage.
Old 28-05-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, do you mind sharing the tcm details please?
Thank you bro
Old 29-05-2024, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1939 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went back for a second session, walked in and she was there so asked for her...she remembered me and asked: you just came the other day? I replied yes, so can massage me? She said ok..proceed with the massage, this time she is not so tensed up when I tried to stroke her calves..she even allowed me to stroke her back and waist...but when I asked if there is any special...she straight away rejected it..down here don't have..she said..but I think one or two more tries will gain some results...
Old 29-05-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Yesterday I went to visit Master Masseuse A @ Lavender again.
It was my Nth visit. Have to book in advance, because she can be busy at certain periods of time.

She is so consistent with providing excellent massage + Happy experience at an affordable rate, that I need not worry when May @ Eunos is away for these few days (and soon, RTC for a month).
Am happy
Went last week and definitely a gem for a hard massage. Pleasant lady to chat with during the massage even though I’m naturally more reserved
Old 29-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went back for a second session, walked in and she was there so asked for her...she remembered me and asked: you just came the other day? I replied yes, so can massage me? She said ok..proceed with the massage, this time she is not so tensed up when I tried to stroke her calves..she even allowed me to stroke her back and waist...but when I asked if there is any special...she straight away rejected it..down here don't have..she said..but I think one or two more tries will gain some results...

Bro, I’ve pm you. Can share info please?
Old 29-05-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15795 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Went last week and definitely a gem for a hard massage. Pleasant lady to chat with during the massage even though I’m naturally more reserved
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 29-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Send u a PM, BTW is she a cock teaser type of ML bro 🫡🫡
Old 29-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't think she is that old...her daughter teenager only...
Care to share the location bro and thanks 👍👍👍👍
Old 29-05-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Yup gilf but value for money…
PM u for location of ML CF bro and tks
Old 29-05-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
wwewwf3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh01 View Post
went to try PRC A**** yesterday.

Really professional in terms of massage and jg.
Her strength can be considered between hard to very hard.
In my 15 years of massage experience, She is the second masseuse who has met my expectation. Will continue to support her!
Thanks to the two bros who have shared the contact with me.
Can share contact of the first masseuse who met your expectation? Thanks
Old 29-05-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro Peepeeboyinsg for Prc A**** contact.
Only recently free to go down and try her massage.
Her massage really got power but maybe it’s just me that the skills is still under Geylang Serai May. But overall is still worth a visit. Will try to find time again to go down for rtm to see if her skills have been improved or not.
Old 29-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 855 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par12 View Post
Thanks bro Peepeeboyinsg for Prc A**** contact.
Only recently free to go down and try her massage.
Her massage really got power but maybe it’s just me that the skills is still under Geylang Serai May. But overall is still worth a visit. Will try to find time again to go down for rtm to see if her skills have been improved or not.
Thanks for the support and feedback.
If you are referring to simultaneous hard massage + sensual, then A**** does not offer (only May does that).
If it is about strength, then you can request A**** to exert more force (she typically reserves some strength because some customers cannot take it).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1